Just My Type - Card Design Competition Discussion Thread

• Neoguli's Avatar Duskrider 800 443 Posts Joined 06/25/2019
    Posted 1 month, 2 weeks ago

@Fedrion - This is not that bad, as the game does have a few higher-Cost Pirates, so maybe you could use this one in Rogue or more control variants of Quest Warrior. Now that I think about it, Bok and Cannon Barrage sounds nuts if either costs (1) less.

"Truth is in the shadows, waiting to be revealed by the light. But light only disperses the shadow." - Me

"If other people shared traits of those considered naive, the world would've become a better place." - Also me

• anchorm4n's Avatar Ghost 1630 1711 Posts Joined 03/13/2019
    Posted 1 month, 2 weeks ago

Sorry for the radio silence ladies and gentlemen, but I'm on a bit of a Hearthstone break, playing lots of FIFA. Submitted a card anyway because it would have been the first time since these competitions started on OOC if I had not, but yeah. Having a break feels right.

I'll surely make a come back in a few weeks, EA's idea of an in game economy is so outrageously rip off that I won't stand it very long. Good luck everybody! 

I notice I am confused. Something I believe isn't true. How do I know what I think I know?
    Harry James Potter-Evans-Verres, hpmor.com

• linkblade91's Avatar Global Moderator Lissandra 1465 1684 Posts Joined 02/09/2019
    Posted 1 month, 1 week ago

I'll also apologize, for my lack of feedback: been playing Mercenaries nonstop, plus writing up some stuff about it. Just haven't thought about the comp at all >_> Almost didn't submit on time D:

If you have the time, you should totally check out our weekly Hearthstone card design competitions! :D

• linkblade91's Avatar Global Moderator Lissandra 1465 1684 Posts Joined 02/09/2019

Congratulations to ChickyChick!

If you have the time, you should totally check out our weekly Hearthstone card design competitions! :D

• FieselFitz's Avatar Prince Charming 865 1104 Posts Joined 05/29/2019

Congratz to the Winner!

Challenge me ... when you're ready to duel a god!

• ChickyChick's Avatar Fan Creator 405 125 Posts Joined 06/18/2019

Thanks guys

Ok

• anchorm4n's Avatar Ghost 1630 1711 Posts Joined 03/13/2019

Congrats ChickyChick!

I notice I am confused. Something I believe isn't true. How do I know what I think I know?
    Harry James Potter-Evans-Verres, hpmor.com

• Leave a Comment

You must be signed in to leave a comment. Sign in here.

Remove Ads - Go Premium