Counting On You - Card Design Competition Discussion Thread

Design Champion 490 440 Posts Joined 05/28/2019
    Posted 2 weeks, 6 days ago

Late feedback:

Demonxz95
    Restless Souls doesn't count, in my opinion. It's in the same category as AoE, which I don't belive they count.

Among the other two cards, it's a tough call because they're completely opposite in some ways. Magatha is very safe and the Templar is pretty bonkers. To be honest, I don't see any of them winning, but they'll both surely reach the finals. I'd say go with the Templar to try something more original?

Nirast
    The new art is really cool. I'd say you're good to go.

Aerojulwin
    I don't like the Snow Prowler in this thread, but the one you ended up submitting is very cool. Not a fan about the art, though.

linkblade91
    I think I prefer the Divine Shield Yrel over the Rush one. The Rush one is a glorified, more flexible "Destroy all enemy minions if you don't have any", which isn't OP for 6, but still, I think the purpose she serves can be met with a more straight forward card.

Global Moderator Lissandra 1485 1761 Posts Joined 02/09/2019
    Posted 2 weeks, 2 days ago

Congratulations to BasilAnguis! Almost came back for the win, but it was not to be :P

If you have the time, you should totally check out our weekly Hearthstone card design competitions! :D

Dragon Scholar 725 300 Posts Joined 05/29/2019

...what!? I won!?   :o

Well i certainly didn't expect that. The one week i post on a whim last minute with no feedback and i did it at last haha! Thanks everyone!

I'll boop you 

Content Admin Snow-Covered 780 609 Posts Joined 04/01/2019
    Quote From BasilAnguis

Well i certainly didn't expect that. The one week i post on a whim last minute with no feedback and i did it at last haha! Thanks everyone!

Yeah, tends to happen.

Thing you put hours of effort and thought behind? Barely any traction.

Thing you made on a whim, barely thinking about? 10 MILLION VIEWS!

Congrats either way!

Design Champion 490 440 Posts Joined 05/28/2019
    Quote From BasilAnguis

Congrats

• Leave a Comment

You must be signed in to leave a comment. Sign in here.