Keyword Katastrophe - Card Design Competition Discussion Thread

Dragon Scholar 820 380 Posts Joined 05/29/2019
    Posted 1 week ago

Well, i can confirm the voting bug is very real, as it happened again. This week i did not vote on any cards pre-voting stage. I went there 15 min before writing this comment and voted on the slideshow one by one from 0 voted cards to "You've seen all the submissions" message. And when i went to check the "My voting page" where it shows all entries in one list, 4 of them were new. Not shown to me on the slideshow page.

I'll boop you 

Administrator 1905 2818 Posts Joined 10/19/2018
    Posted 6 days, 23 hours ago
    Quote From BasilAnguis

Well, i can confirm the voting bug is very real, as it happened again. This week i did not vote on any cards pre-voting stage. I went there 15 min before writing this comment and voted on the slideshow one by one from 0 voted cards to "You've seen all the submissions" message. And when i went to check the "My voting page" where it shows all entries in one list, 4 of them were new. Not shown to me on the slideshow page.

I've been unable to replicate any issues with this - same with link.

For the next week, I recommend using a browser with no addons and seeing if that makes a difference. We haven't changed any underlying code for the system for over a year and this is the first time we're hearing about this happening.

Founder, Out of Cards

Follow me on Twitch and Twitter.
    If you are planning on playing WoW on US realms, consider using my recruit link =)

Design Champion 1000 742 Posts Joined 04/23/2020
    Posted 6 days, 22 hours ago
    Quote From Fluxflashor
    this is the first time we're hearing about this happening.

If you need another case like this to confirm it, it happened to me too. Some cards were skipped during the voting. Its was on mobile browser, so I don't have any addons.

Dragon Scholar 820 380 Posts Joined 05/29/2019
    Posted 6 days, 22 hours ago

Maybe it's been like this for over a year and i just now noticed. I'm on firefox and only have 2 addons: the youtube dislike button and kaspersky internet antivirus.

I'll boop you 

Global Moderator 1650 2251 Posts Joined 02/09/2019
    Posted 6 days, 18 hours ago

Good luck to the finalists!

If you have the time, you should totally check out our weekly Hearthstone card design competitions! :D

The Cake Is A Lie 1730 1948 Posts Joined 03/13/2019
    Posted 6 days, 17 hours ago

Super busy week at work again so I wasn't able to participate in the discussion here. All the more glad to see all my favorites in the finals though. Good luck everybody! 

I notice I am confused. Something I believe isn't true. How do I know what I think I know?
    Harry James Potter-Evans-Verres, hpmor.com

Global Moderator 1650 2251 Posts Joined 02/09/2019
    Posted 5 days, 17 hours ago

Congrats to Me0203!

If you have the time, you should totally check out our weekly Hearthstone card design competitions! :D

Content Squad 2180 2279 Posts Joined 03/19/2019

It was definitely a very good card.

Design Champion 740 473 Posts Joined 06/13/2019

Thanks, y'all! I really didn't expect that, next to the likes of the other cards in the lineup. What a pleasant surprise.

May all of your buddies be nutty.

Better call Thrall!

The Cake Is A Lie 1730 1948 Posts Joined 03/13/2019
    Posted 5 days, 10 hours ago

Congrats to Me0203!

I notice I am confused. Something I believe isn't true. How do I know what I think I know?
    Harry James Potter-Evans-Verres, hpmor.com

Design Champion 560 612 Posts Joined 05/28/2019
    Posted 5 days, 8 hours ago

Congrats!

(I finally understood Nutty Buddy was a triple pun lol)

• Leave a Comment

You must be signed in to leave a comment. Sign in here.