Remove Ads - Go Premium

From Foe To Friend - Card Design Competition Discussion Thread

• Demonxz95's Avatar Content Squad Card Designer Enthusiast 625 856 Posts Joined 03/19/2019
    Posted 1 month, 2 weeks ago

Because of being gone in bed, here's a load of feedback.

Linkblade91

Lol, Freeze Shaman! Shamans don't really have the Freeze cards to make this work, although you can say this about absolutely every Freeze Shaman card.

Out of your other 2 cards, I prefer your Nefarian although I think I tend to gravitate towards realistic cards and less so towards flashy ones.

KANSAS
    I'd say High Justice Grimstone is my favorite from a realism perspective. Of course, that doesn't necessarily translate to scoring performance, so I'm not sure if this is too helpful or not.

Anchorm4n
    I'm afraid I'm not really sure what the effect means. Illhoof is a lot better.

Wailor

Flavorfully, Julianna and Romulo are a perfect 10/10. It has great starting potential, although if you kill one before you can attack, it's as if you played a vanilla 3 mana 3/4 or 4/3 (depending on what's killed).

The Mute is pretty nice. Xol the Unscathed has a cool ability, although it seems probably too weak.

TheHoax91
    I prefer Thaddock out of all these 3 personally.

Shaveyou
    Applebough has a cool effect. I'd probably say give it the RoS watermark to fit the set its fight was put in. Vitus, the Exiled is really nice as well.

MenacingBagel

I actually thought of making the 4 Plague Lords as cards too, hence why I have Xatma. I should note however that Priest's Plague is Death, and Rogue's Plague is Madness, therefore it would be more appropriate for their classes if Xatma was Priest and K'zrath was Rogue.

Out of all your cards, I'd say Xatma is probably my favorite. Vesh has strange wording, K'zrath doesn't really make sense for the set it's in, and Icarax seems way too overpowered.

Not really a big fan of your other cards (sorry).

Xarrkal
    I like Whirt's effect, although I think "from the past" is a bit of an overused mechanic in custom cards. Ranger Ah'ra I think manages to "strike" everything to me and it doesn't feel too broken despite its strong, permanent effect.

Pokeniner
    As far as I'm aware, you don't directly fight Harth Stonebrew, so I'd say no, it doesn't count (although I'm an FC mod *sad face*). The effect is flavorful, although I don't think the card should lose stats for it. Like Prince Malchezaar, the effect is actually often a drawback since it will put bad cards into your deck that you don't want to draw and makes it less likely for you to draw your good cards that you put into your deck on purpose. Start of Game also did not exist as a mechanic in Classic.

Grumpymonk
    Illidara for me personally. Simple, yet creative and elegant. Alda has some really cool deckbuilding potential, and Hesutu has a cool effect that utilizes Windfury in an interesting way, but it might be a bit too… weird for me.

Beatdoof
    Well one of your cards does have a token, so you can still screw it up if you decide to go with Waxrider Toggwaggle, which I say that you should since I think its effect is cooler. Magistrix is alright, but it doesn't need to specify "Mage Secret" since it's already a Mage card itself. I think it's fine if you let other Secret classes who get a hand of it Discover their own Secrets.

Basil Anguis
    Oooooh boy, this effect is a bit polarizing. Neat, but polarizing. Might be safer to do something else.

DestroyerR
    What does the Master Chest from Vustrasz do? Is it exactly like the Dungeon Run? Might be a good idea to specify. I think Queen Wogtaggle is just plain bad, but Rasil is AWESOME! I love Rasil (no homo).

Nirast
    The wording of Saurfang is a bit weird, but I see what you're doing. I fear however that a vast majority of matchups, it will just be a 4 mana 4/2 that saved you a little bit of Health from 1 swing. Warriors also have Armor, so the Immune effect isn't necessarily needed for the class.
    You also forgot to put a rarity on Lord Marrowgar, but otherwise, the effect is pretty good.

Bigcums
    I was initially concerned by Seriona's effect, but then I look at Mass Dispel and realize that it's probably okay. I do also prefer it to your other 3 cards.

MrRhapsody
    Kizi's effect is a really cool way to represent her flavor. I can't really say how good the effect is, but it seems stronger than Lillian Voss anyway. When I look at Ethereal Peddler, I'm almost willing to say it could have one extra stat, although Kizi doesn't require the cards to be burgled first.

The Trapped Room has a cool effect, although it doesn't make sense flavorwise for it to be a minion. Not really that keen on the other 3.
    I got a decent chuckle out of Infinite Toki.

Shivershine
    Toomba is really cool. I feel that the effect may be too obvious or too variable though.

• Neoguli's Avatar Champion of Runeterra 235 132 Posts Joined 06/25/2019

After learning that maybe immediately sending an idea and not listening to potential feedback got a toll on me, it's time to reveal some of my ideas.

Sazin is a good Big Shaman enabler and can combo well with Muckmorpher. Zaraam adds a bit more disruption to Thief Priest decks, as their cards that you stole are now more expensive for your opponent - for example, if you get a copy of Ysera, Unleashed, your opponent's original copy will now cost (1) more, wherever it is. Glack is a support for Poisonous and adds a Burrowing Scorpid to your hand, although that can be changed.

Hearthcards deck creating enthusiast. Also previously known on Hearthpwn as Cooler39140 and Huoyan.

• MenacingBagel's Avatar Design Finalist 275 337 Posts Joined 09/24/2019

I decided to scrap all other ideas (except maybe toomba or Vesh) and instead make one for my favorite boss and battleground hero. Although I don't really love my design for him.

Only a fool thinks they know everything. I admit that I know nothing

• Wailor's Avatar Design Finalist 195 189 Posts Joined 05/28/2019

Since most people seemed to prefer Julianne, I guess I'll go with her. I'm not sure about the statline nor wording, though:

Now, some feedback:

@linkblade91

Show Spoiler
    I think Sapphiron is the best one. Nefarian is too similar to his actual incarnation (even if that's the point) and Sirinell looks too dangerous in the version outside the spoiler or too complex in the version inside it.

@KANSAS

Show Spoiler
    Overall, I'd say Grimstone your best card. He's quite simple, but he really feels like one of those old Adventure legendaries. I'd make him cost 4, though.

Magic Mirror has a novel effect and is flavourful, but in my eyes, the star voting system tends to favour conservative designs.

Tad, the Fisher is quite cool, but you should give it at least 1 Attack. A Battlecry minion with no Attack is just a spell xD

@anchorm4n

Show Spoiler
    Dr. Boom has been done too many times, so people may be a bit sick of him. Plus, the fact his statline isn't 7/7 is kind of a sacrilege xD

Terestian is really solid, on the other hand. I dunno, cards that use Lifesteal in a creative way are always cool in my eyes.

@Demonxz95

Show Spoiler
    Overall, I prefer Xatma. His effect seems quite novel and interesting.

Frostfur is also cool (pun intended), but I've seen that same effect many times in competitions.

@TheHoax91

Show Spoiler
    Both Heigan and The Black King have clever effects, but they seem a bit too complex.

Thaddock the Thief is fine, but her effect doesn't seem unique enough to justify her Legendary rarity. Maybe if you add something like choosing the actual "Identified" card? Not sure how to word it, though.

@shaveyou

Show Spoiler
    Both Applebough's options seem Priest, not Druid. I get, it has Choose One, but still, kinda breaks class identity.

Vitus, the Exiled is okay, but doesn't blow my mind.

@MenacingBagel

Show Spoiler
    You've posted a lot of cards, but I think your most solid one is Icarax.

@Xarkkal

Show Spoiler
    Both are fine but not outstanding. Out of the two, I think I prefer Ranger Ar'ha.

@Pokeniner

Show Spoiler
    I don't think Harth Stonebrew counts :( In any case, he seems too weak (which can easily be fixed) and also too similar to Prince Mal'chezaar.

@grumpymonk

Show Spoiler
    Solid cards. Illidara is my favorite, even if she could use a slight buff.

@Beatdoof

Show Spoiler
    Magistrix Norroa for sure. Toggwaggle a bit too complex and already has two incarnations.

@BasilAngus

Show Spoiler
    The problem with Seriona is that she has a lot of burst damage depending on your opponent's deck. She would be fine if she was a bit more expensive, I think (you should also rise the stats in this case)

@DestroyerR

Show Spoiler
    I think my favorite is Queen Wagtoggle. Her flavor and her potential for both Combo and Mill makes my like her a lot.

I also like Rasil for his innovative effect.

@NiRast

Show Spoiler
    I prefer Marrogwar, since the keyword Immune is always a bit scary. He's missing the rarity gem, though.

@bigcums

Show Spoiler
    Both The Magic Mirror and Seriona are very original, while at the same time not being too far-fetched. I'd say The Magic Mirror is slightly better.

@MrRhapsody

Show Spoiler
    I really love both The Trap Room and Jythiros.

Kizi Copperflip and Infinite Toki are also very solid (yes, even Toki)

@Shivershine

Show Spoiler
    I think Adventure Treasures belong in Adventures. Many of them will be too OP for constructed and others will useless.

@Neoguli

Show Spoiler
    Sazin is way too OP. Unless your opponent has Silence, you'll always have something on the board once you play it.

Glack seems too specific, honestly.

That leaves us with Zaraam, which is quite interesting. I'd give him a 2/5 or 2/6 statline, though, since his effect has no drawback or requirements.

• Shivershine's Avatar Champion of Runeterra 230 106 Posts Joined 08/27/2019

Ok, fixed him a bit.

Check out my "Into the Shadows" WCDC spotlights!

• Hordaki's Avatar Dragon Scholar 345 204 Posts Joined 05/28/2019

Missed out on the last comp because of finals, but I'm excited to get back into this.

Here are the first three ideas I have (I might keep looking for more but let me know what you think of these).

I'll try to update this with feedback soon.

-Hordaki (rhymes with Mordecai)

Check out the Tactician custom class!

• Nirast's Avatar 325 258 Posts Joined 04/01/2019

Forgot to make Marrowgar a Legendary, not sure anyone noticed :p

I've also had another idea, but I don't think it's eligible, since Rikkar (the guy you play as in Rumble Run) isn't technically a boss. Still, I want to share it:

Feedback (going in reverse order just 'cuz):

Show Spoiler

Hordaki: Lyris is dangerous. It can get really crazy in cyclone mage in wild. Not sure I like this card.

Ivan is a cool concept, but it can get pretty crazy too. I'd make it a 4/4.

The Slipstream seems the most balanced, though it would fit Warrior better it would deal damage to all minions.

Shivershine: What is the treasure? If it's the Marin ones, it seems to powercreet Heistbaron Tog. If it's the ones from the single player content, NO! Those cards are busted an not in constructed for a reason.

Wailor: Hmm, this one's though. For statline, I'd say vanilla stats work fine, no matter the cost. As for wording, probably something like "Battlecry: Summon a 4/3 (or whatever statline) Romulo. When one dies, they both die." Careful with silence effects one those.

MenacingBagel: Way too disruptive. If your opponent has a full board, and you have nothing, playing this could completely turn the table in your favour in an unfair way. Unless they don't swap sides, in which case it's pretty useless, since position is pretty irrelevant in HS. In that case, make it's cost (3).

Neoguli: Sazin is pretty broken. As long as you keep a minion in hand, you have an infinite train unless your opponent has silence.

Zaraam I actually like quite a bit, though I'd change the wording should be "theirs costs (1) more." It should also probably not cost more than (10), so you don't completely brick their win condition.

Glack is pretty powerful, though you won't get more than one or two triggers from him. Still, the reward is way too powerful, I'd tone it down a bit. It should also not be a card from a later expansion than itself.

Man, I now realised I'm at a pretty big disadvantage. I haven't played single player since RoS, and even until then very little, so I don't really know the bosses.

• grumpymonk's Avatar 115 37 Posts Joined 04/02/2020

Feedback time!

Nirast

Show Spoiler

Lord Marrowgar is solid, maybe not the flashiest, but still good.  Rikkar, the Pretender seems too hard to build around, as it requires a lot for it get it working.  You need to run both the spirits and the loa in your deck.  I'm not sure that's enough payoff.

Hordaki

Show Spoiler

Lyris the Wild Mage - I'm pretty sure I've voted on this card in a earlier competition and it didn't end up doing all that well.

Manhunter Ivan - Interesting payoff for playing secrets.  I'm not sure what happens with some secrets, such as Misdirection, and Pack Tactics, that depend on the minion that triggered it.

The Slipstream - Functional, but not very exciting to me.

Shivershine

Show Spoiler

I like it.  I assume it includes treasures from Rumble Run as well?

Wailor

Show Spoiler

I like the middle wording the best, as it needs to be clear that Julianne dies too if Romulo dies without reading the token.  I like the statline of the first one the best.

MenacingBagel

Show Spoiler

I don't think the wording is entirely clear - can the minions switch sides?  Otherwise, I don't see this minion making much of an impact.

Neoguli

Show Spoiler

Sazin - If you swap Sazin with another minion and you swap it back, it now has two deathrattles?  Not sure what to make of this.

Zaraam - I think this should help you instead of hurting your opponent.  Other than that, I like it.

Glack the Scropid - I think that this should have poisonous.  It is a scorpion after all, and it would require to many hoops to jump through if it didn't.

KANSAS

Show Spoiler

High Justice Grimstone - I like it, but I would make him a 2/4 or a 4 mana 3/5.

Magic Mirror - At worst, this is a 50% chance to copy the enemy minion you want.  Seem okay to me, but it's not as flashy as it looks.

Tad, the Fisher - Hard to see why this needs to be 0-attack, flavor wise.  I also think you're overestimating the battlecry a little.

anchorm4n

Show Spoiler

I like the abilities and how they synergize with one another.  I'm not sure how powerful this is.  On one hand, if the battlecry destroys the minion, it's like a discard for your opponent.  If it survives, your opponent can get a big advantage out of it.  I would not have gotten the Satyr Overseer reference if you didn't point it out.

bigcums

Show Spoiler

I like Ozara the best, but I would lower its stats a little, maybe a 3/5.

MrRhapsody

Show Spoiler

I would go with Kizi Copperflip or The Scarecrow.  I think they are flavorful and that the cards play well.  I think the other cards could lead to unfun situations for your opponent.

• Cg8889's Avatar Design Finalist 110 35 Posts Joined 07/19/2019

This is a super fun competition! Created five so far and may continue as there are a ton of Boss encounters I wish were in the game (mainly as Portraits but cards would have been awesome as well.

Ideas behind the creations:

Craggtor - The Monster Hunt version of him is all about big minions and reduction so just kinda carried over that idea but gave it a Druid twist with the choose one. I see this as something that could go in combo, ramp and quest. This can either act as a more expensive Thaurissan for minions if you have drawn the combo pieces or you can get a bigger discount for a later turn.

Wildtooth - The Tombs of Terror version just destroys the lowest Health minion. I thought the idea of making a Rush minion that got bigger off feeding of small minions was a neat twist on the idea. With the wording from the adventure, this can target friendly minions as well so it would require the player to make some trades if they are wanting to target a specific minion. Thought about adding that but wanted to change it up to being a more positive for the player since the stats were weak. It does have the ability of being a crazy Rotnest Drake with only one minion on the board but felt the stats were low enough and the off chance this arises.

Kriziki - The idea behind this Battlecry is the special card that Kriziki has in Galakrond's Awakening. The wording of the spell is just returning the cards to their hands but thought making it more in line with something I could see a Priest actually having with the thief aspect. Want that Prime minion on your opponents' board? Want the ability to fill your opponents hand with Highlander cards for their non-Highlander deck? This card accomplishes that feat!

Jolene - The Tomb of Terror version has this encounter be with a Warlock base deck but the power screamed Rogue to me. Having the ability to Discover is stronger than getting a random spell like in the adventure so I made the reduction part a combo for the card and not in the Battlecry. 

Magic Mirror - Love the idea of dual effects and this is the Yogg like idea I have had for some time and Magic Mirror is the perfect minion for this ability. Not sure the wording is correct (sure someone can help me out if this isn't right if this is considered the best option of my lot) but thought the card just needed to be made with this prompt.

Thoughts are greatly appreciated!

• MenacingBagel's Avatar Design Finalist 275 337 Posts Joined 09/24/2019

Fixed Daryl's wording to make it more obvious what he does, and nerfed Icarax. I now notice a typo in Deyrl's text

Only a fool thinks they know everything. I admit that I know nothing

• KANSAS's Avatar Oko 1020 1948 Posts Joined 03/25/2019

Show Spoiler

Quote From Author
    I like Magic Mirror the most but it seems a bit too strong given that it has a pretty good taunt body for 6 while also having a Faceless Manipulator on top. I would say that it should probably be 7 or maybe even 8 mana. 

Quote From Author
    I'd say High Justice Grimstone is my favorite from a realism perspective. Of course, that doesn't necessarily translate to scoring performance, so I'm not sure if this is too helpful or not.

Quote From Author
    Overall, I'd say Grimstone your best card. He's quite simple, but he really feels like one of those old Adventure legendaries. I'd make him cost 4, though.

Magic Mirror has a novel effect and is flavourful, but in my eyes, the star voting system tends to favour conservative designs.

Tad, the Fisher is quite cool, but you should give it at least 1 Attack. A Battlecry minion with no Attack is just a spell xD

Quote From Author
    High Justice Grimstone - I like it, but I would make him a 2/4 or a 4 mana 3/5.

Magic Mirror - At worst, this is a 50% chance to copy the enemy minion you want.  Seem okay to me, but it's not as flashy as it looks.

Tad, the Fisher - Hard to see why this needs to be 0-attack, flavor wise.  I also think you're overestimating the battlecry a little.

It seems High Justice Grimstone is a resounding success. The only thing we can't agree on is the cost/stats. I want him to be a lot better than Gnomish Inventor, and I don't think costing 1 less mana, or having 1 more attack is enough. I really like the 3 mana 3/4 stat-line. It looks good, it feels good, it is a solid stat-line for a 3-drop. And when you pair that with a simple yet powerful battlecry, like drawing a card, you get a very powerful, yet fair, solid, aesthetically pleasing 3 mana minion. And the dragon on top just rounds out the whole card in such a nice way. Or at least that is how I feel about it, other people probably don't care that much.

First rule of the English language: Their our know rules.

• Elfensilver's Avatar Goblin 330 356 Posts Joined 03/14/2019

Enemies or friends alike, she cuts them all.

EDIT: discarded the idea, no need for further feedback, thanks to everyone who gave any!

I would like feedback, and will -in time - also give some.

• meisterz39's Avatar 390 487 Posts Joined 06/03/2019

Here's a handful of ideas I came up with today:

• bigcums's Avatar Dragon Scholar 125 76 Posts Joined 07/26/2019

I think this is a bit too good of a reloading tool, especially for rogue given that they have cheat 1 drop generation. The fact that it generated spells in a specific range makes it pretty reliable and scary since most cheap rogue spells give a lot of burst damage. I think this should only work with your minions or the enemy minions . 

• Elfensilver's Avatar Goblin 330 356 Posts Joined 03/14/2019
    Quote From bigcums

Show Spoiler
    I think this is a bit too good of a reloading tool, especially for rogue given that they have cheat 1 drop generation. The fact that it generated spells in a specific range makes it pretty reliable and scary since most cheap rogue spells give a lot of burst damage. I think this should only work with your minions or the enemy minions . 

I have to admit, I forgot about Galakrond and the Lackeys. But I meant random spell as in 'from any class', was that not implied clearly enough? This would make the cards harder to spend, while also advancing Burgle rogue.  As it stands, you're probably right, about too many small minions, but on the other hand Galakrond rogue often has to many resources, clogging up the hand. I'll have to give the small spells a look over to see whether getting a random hand full off them would be OP. 

• grumpymonk's Avatar 115 37 Posts Joined 04/02/2020

Based on feedback and which of my ideas I like the most, I'm probably going to go with one of these three.

I've played around with the costs a bit.  Hopefully, they're balanced.  Let me know what you think.

More feedback:

meisterz39

Show Spoiler

Cragtorr is a decent design.  It might not be the most exciting to some people, but I like it.

Lyris the Wild Mage isn't really my cup of tea. It's fine, but there's already of a lot of spell generation in mage and this doesn't do anything too differently from those.  

Plaguemaster Rancel doesn't have much support.  Poisonous minions are already designed to kill anything it comes in contact with, so this functions more as a deterrent to board clears than anything else.  If you're trying to get value, they can just kill this pretty easily.

You added an extra a between the o and x in Oxana Demonslay.  Doesn't feel like an effect that would go on a legendary to me, and I feel like it could cost 1 more.

Xur'ios: I like it.  It should say spells from other classes though, as the way is worded right now implies that it only reduces spells from one class if you're holding spells from all different sorts of classes.  I might consider having it reduce the cost to 1, just to minimize the risk of any infinite combos that rise up.

Elfensilver

Show Spoiler

Generated spells are from the class of your hero.  If you want spells from different classes, you have to specify it in the card text.  I agree with bigcums that this is too good for its cost.

MenacingBagel

Show Spoiler

Dancin' Deryl: So your minions can potentially swap places with your opponent's?  That seems really powerful, especially if you got a board of small minions and your opponent has a bunch of big ones.  

Icarax dealing damage to heroes makes it seems more like warlock and less like warrior.  

Cg8889

Show Spoiler

There a typo with Craggtor, it should be Cragtorr.  I like the card.  The second option reads a lot stronger than the first, but maybe it could work in combo decks.

I don't know how strong Wildtooth is, but I like it.  It can be used as a tool in control matchups that other hunter cards don't really have.

It didn't occur to me that Kriziki would give your minions to your opponent and that you would get their minions at first.  I don't know how to word this differently but some people might misunderstand the effect.

Jolene Knottley should say "Discover a copy of a spell" if you're not intending to take it away from the opponent's hand.

The wording of Magic Mirror seems clear enough to me. It's very unique and I could see some interesting brews.

• TheHoax91's Avatar Design Finalist 85 23 Posts Joined 05/29/2019

I got a bit carried away by the theme. The results are everything but normal. Let me know what you think:

Quick round of feedback:

Show Spoiler

Neoguli - I very much prefer Zaraam. It even inspired me to do my own version. I agree with others that its stats should be a bit worse to balance out the permanent upside it provides.

Wailor - 3/3/4 'When one of the lovers dies, so does the other.' I'd suggest Romulo to be textless, so you can Silence Juliette to save him/her…

Shivershine -  Very nice Highlander support. Try to zoom/move/replace the art so there is no tect on his pants…

Hordaki - Of the three I prefer Ivan. He ssems a little bit expensive though.

Nirast - 'All' isn't all caps if it is restricted to friendly Deathrattles only. Rikkar was never a boss we fought iirc?

Cg8889 - Krizik has a crazy effect. That's a variation I Haven't seen yet. I like it a lot.

MenacingBagel - Deryl is really nice and i dare say balanced, but people will struggle to understand what it does no matter how good you word it out… Icarax captures the essence of Wrath very well. 'ALL' should be all caps though…

KANSAS - How exactly is 3/3/4 more AESTHETICALLY pleasing than 3/3/3? I'm curious. Besides that the card is just too strong in its current form. 

Elfensilver - I'd prefer this to give random rogue spells, because many of them have to do with cutting… That and every other custom Rogue card has burgle synergies already…

meisterz39 - I prefer Cragtorr and Xur'ios. Cragtorr maybe is a bit strong compared to Glowfly Swarm, since it has no restrictions…

grumpymonk - Illidara seems dangerously close to OP. I like Alda the most, because it incentifies diverse deck building. 'Costs' should be capitalized.

• KANSAS's Avatar Oko 1020 1948 Posts Joined 03/25/2019
    Quote From TheHoax91

KANSAS - How exactly is 3/3/4 more AESTHETICALLY pleasing than 3/3/3? I'm curious. Besides that the card is just too strong in its current form. 

I think 3/4 looks really good because it is prime stats for 3 mana. You know it will be able to fight against almost any other 3-drop and survive. Also, I think this may just be me, but 3 mana cards feel smooth to play, if you know what I mean. I don't know why, but 3 mana 3/4 is my favourite stat-line, it just feels good to play on curve, and it can trade very efficiently in the early game.

Really though I have no good reason for not making this a 3/3. I shouldn't be picky about things like that, I will update the card tomorrow with reduced stats.

First rule of the English language: Their our know rules.

• Demonxz95's Avatar Content Squad Card Designer Enthusiast 625 856 Posts Joined 03/19/2019
    Quote From KANSAS
    Quote From TheHoax91

I think 3/4 looks really good because it is prime stats for 3 mana. You know it will be able to fight against almost any other 3-drop and survive. Also, I think this may just be me, but 3 mana cards feel smooth to play, if you know what I mean. I don't know why, but 3 mana 3/4 is my favourite stat-line, it just feels good to play on curve, and it can trade very efficiently in the early game.

Really though I have no good reason for not making this a 3/3. I shouldn't be picky about things like that, I will update the card tomorrow with reduced stats.

I feel like it's because 3 mana 3/4 is a very easy statline to work with, while also feeling right on the cusp of balance. Basically, what I mean is that it's already a serviceable statline by itself, but it allows you to make minions with premium stats and beneficial abilities, resulting in cards that seem decently strong but not overtuned without that much difficulty.

• Zeratia's Avatar Cottontail Teemo 305 68 Posts Joined 07/25/2019

Nice theme, Feeling a bit discouraged after 7 consecutive non-finalist but I'll try to come up with something tomorrow.

EU

• Leave a Comment

You must be signed in to leave a comment. Sign in here.

Remove Ads - Go Premium