Custom Class - Time Traveler (Updated April 7th 2021 - Forged in the Barrens added!)

• Demonxz95's Avatar Content Squad Crossroads Historian 1730 1749 Posts Joined 03/19/2019
    Posted 1 year, 4 months ago

Number 1 wins overall, so here you go...

• Demonxz95's Avatar Content Squad Crossroads Historian 1730 1749 Posts Joined 03/19/2019

So, Murozond is finally in the game. It's been part of my class for nearly its entire conception, and it's cool to see him finally in the game after he was just confined to a short Arena event.

So here's the full Descent of Dragons set, everybody.

Descent of Dragons

As the conclusion of the Year of the Dragon trilogy reaches, Nebulon, the aspect of space and the Astral Dragonflight (an original dragonflight created by me) represnts the Time Traveler class and their allignment of "good" in this fight against the League of EVIL. Although this isn't the first time they've received Dragons or synergy (having a single synergy card in Blackrock Mountain, and none since), this is the first time it is embarked on as part of the set. Do we perhaps see Dragons becoming a more staple tribe for Time Travelers?

Join Nebulon in this set as you take on an epic journey. You'll take some Sidequests along the way, and find some Discover synergies.

Full DoD set

Nebulon's Tokens - Upon activating Nebulon's Battlecry, you will choose one of these to put into the battlefield:

Other Tokens

Posted 1 year, 3 months ago

Flavor texts for the DoD Cards:

Nick of Time - It's not like Jane of Time or Mark of Time.
    Dragon Summoner - He getting ready to summon a white dragon with blue eyes.
    Dimensional Explorer - He made the jump from 2 dimensions to 3 dimensions quite well.
    Nebulon's Call - Just leave a text instead.
    Astral Wyrm - Not to be confused with "Astral Worm".
    Cosmic Breath - It does not taste milky.
    Observe the Cosmos - "That one looks like a planet. That one looks like a star."
    Hour of Twilight - Because "3,600,000 milliseconds of Twilight" doesn't have the same flow.
    Dragonlord Rakuen - Sounds like a move in Street Fighter.
    Nebulon, Aspect of Space - Do you like his style?

Posted 1 year, 2 months ago

Update!

We've now get Galakrond's Awakening up.

In a twist of events, we've got an Ethereal on the good side for this one.

Posted 1 year ago

The new Demon Hunter Outcast mechanic kinda throws a bit of a wrench at this.

Posted 1 year ago

Heh, Blizzard.

• Hordaki's Avatar 605 248 Posts Joined 05/28/2019
    Posted 1 year ago
    Quote From Demonxz95

Heh, Blizzard.

You were the first thing I thought of when I saw this card. I think you have a fan on the dev team :)

-Hordaki (rhymes with Mordecai)

Check out the Tactician custom class!

Posted 1 year ago

So, here's Ashes of Outland

Ashes of Outland

In the Outlands as Time Traveler, you'll come across strange creatures and a whole bunch of weird things of the present and future around every corner, all trying to summon something it seems. Time Traveler in this set is more generic than most classes in most sets, but it sets up a plan for later sets.

Full AoO Set

Tokens

Magician of Patience and Riftjumper Vexion is also added to the Battlegrounds

• sinti's Avatar Global Moderator Barrens Sleuth 1830 2235 Posts Joined 10/20/2018
    Posted 1 year ago

Quote From Demonxz95

These are interesting, but i think they need to be in a higher tavern tier. This is waaaaaaaay too easy to give you early triples. Honestly id even say as far as tier5. You would still be able tol cycle with them and get your late game comp triple'd.

Forged in the Barrens GuideCore Set 2021 - Year of the GryphonHearthstone Mercenaries
    ~ Have an idea? Found a bug? Let us know! ~
    ~ Join us on Discord ~

Posted 1 year ago
    Quote From sinti

Quote From Demonxz95

These are interesting, but i think they need to be in a higher tavern tier. This is waaaaaaaay too easy to give you early triples. Honestly id even say as far as tier5.

So, just put each card one tier higher? I can do that

• sinti's Avatar Global Moderator Barrens Sleuth 1830 2235 Posts Joined 10/20/2018
    Posted 1 year ago
    Quote From Demonxz95
    Quote From sinti

Quote From Demonxz95

These are interesting, but i think they need to be in a higher tavern tier. This is waaaaaaaay too easy to give you early triples. Honestly id even say as far as tier5.

By the way wouldnt Vexion became a golden copy of a card, if you played it? Kinda loses the point of it being golden. I guess you can say it wouldnt work like that, but ... and it seems like Magician of Patience would be more powerful, since it would a) give you back 1 gold once you sell it b) could trigger multiple times off Brann. I guess Vexion does not need extra space on the board and can keep the effect till next round (i assume), but from the two, it seems like it is a weaker one. It being a legendary is fine, just that maybe he should be in the lower tier :p

Forged in the Barrens GuideCore Set 2021 - Year of the GryphonHearthstone Mercenaries
    ~ Join us on Discord ~

Posted 1 year ago
    Quote From sinti
    Quote From Demonxz95
    Quote From sinti

Quote From Demonxz95

By the way wouldnt Vexion became a golden copy of a card, if you played it? Kinda loses the point of it being golden. I guess you can say it wouldnt work like that, but ... and it seems like Magician of Patience would be more powerful, since it would a) give you back 1 gold once you sell it b) could trigger multiple times off Brann. I guess Vexion does not need extra space on the board and can keep the effect till next round (i assume), but from the two, it seems like it is a weaker one. It being a legendary is fine, just that maybe he should be in the lower tier :p

Eh, fair. I can just take it out

Posted 1 year ago

The more i think about Magician of Patience, the more i see free triples with Brann :D you literally just need Brann and you just target what you want to make golden :D I think that might be a problem, or not?

~ Join us on Discord ~

Posted 8 months, 3 weeks ago

Scry! It's in the game!

Posted 8 months, 2 weeks ago

Another one strikes!

Posted 7 months, 2 weeks ago

Ah, I've had the set done for a while now, but here it is. Scholomance Academy for Time Traveler.

It seems that before Scholomance became a hub area for dark magic and cults, it was an esteemed academy full of bright students and learning potential. In Scholomance Academy, you have BIG ambitions. Time Traveler's arsenal in this set is focused on big cards and being able to cheat them. You've also decided to study some priestly and warlock magic on the side, as your two partner classes in this set are Priest and Warlock. You've also taken an interest in the mysterious Dawnhammer cult hidden deep below the undercrofts of the school (must be a first for everything) who have undertaken a ritual in order to summon the power Infinite Dragon lord known as Dromadicus. Kara's brother, Crimson Shellen, seems to be here in the academy. We're not quite sure for what purpose, but we believe he's here to assassinate Kel'Thuzad or perhaps one of the students before they would become evil.

Full Scholomance Academy set

For the sake of lore, Crimson Shellen is the brother of Kara Shellen, the Classic Legendary for the set. He has a very... interesting job. To put it bluntly, he's a murderer. A time traveling assassin. In an effort to keep all the timelines safe, he travels back in time to murder problematic people before they become problematic. He's here in Scholomance Academy presumably to kill a target. Kel'Thuzad maybe? He's not inherently evil, but his methods are of moral ambiguity.

Quote From Demonxz95

For the sake of lore, Crimson Shellen is the brother of Kara Shellen, the Classic Legendary for the set. He has a very... interesting job. To put it bluntly, he's a murderer. A time traveling assassin. In an effort to keep all the timelines safe, he travels back in time to murder problematic people before they become problematic. He's here in Scholomance Academy presumably to kill a target. Kel'Thuzad maybe? He's not inherently evil, but his methods are of moral ambiguity.

So, Crimson Shellen works for the Commission, eh?:D

~ Join us on Discord ~

Posted 5 months, 2 weeks ago

As with all mono-class Legendaries in Scholomance Academy, Crimson Shellen appears in the Duels mode and represents the Time Traveler class. Warped Clocks is the first available Hero Power for Crimson, and Course of Time is the first available treasure.

Interactions:

Show Spoiler

Selection in Duels
    "Our target is here at Scholomance."

Vs Star Student Stelina
    Stelina: "I've never seen you before. Are you a substitute?"
    Crimson: "Straight-As mean nothing where you're going. I know."

Vs Forest Warden Omu
    Omu: "You are not permitted on these grounds!"
    Crimson: "Aren't you quite the science experiment."

Vs Professor Slate
    Slate: "What? Who are you?"
    Crimson: "If I didn't know better, I'd think you were my target."

Vs Mozaki, Master Duelist
    Mozaki: "And what type of black magic is this?"
    Crimson: "Magic. It's all the same. It's how you use it that's different."

Vs Turalyon, the Tenured
    Turalyon: "You're not a teacher! Why are you here?"
    Crimson: "I can tell you're off of your path."

Vs Mindbender Illucia
    Illucia: "You cannot hide your identity from me."
    Crimson: "Your family name carries a burden beyond your understanding."

Vs Infiltrator Lillian
    Lillian: "I don't know who you are, but I intend to find out what's happening here."
    Crimson: "So it appears that we both share a common goal."

Vs Instructor Fireheart
    Fireheart: "Whoever you are, I'm going to teach you a lesson!"
    Crimson: "You can enjoy your teaching job while it lasts."

Vs Archwitch Willow
    Willow: "You must've used some dark magic to make it here."
    Crimson: "I think I know exactly why you're here."

Vs Rattlegore
    Rattlegore: "*snarl*"
    Crimson: "So there's yet another dark secret at this school."

Vs Crimson Shellen
    Crimson (Opponent): "I'm here to find my target, and you won't stop me."
    Crimson (Player): "So it appears that I've done this before."

• Leave a Comment

You must be signed in to leave a comment. Sign in here.

Remove Ads - Go Premium