Custom Class - Time Traveler (Updated November 7th 2019 - DITT and Battlegrounds added!)

• Demonxz95's Avatar Content Squad Honorary Explorer 315 339 Posts Joined 03/19/2019
    Posted 3 months, 1 week ago

I'm thinking of reskinning the SoU Quest, Legend of the Obelisks, into The Eternity Chamber.

In addition to the fact that Priest already has an obelisk related Quest in terms of the expansion's storyline, I feel like this fits the flavor better, and I want to have a chance to use this artwork for something. The artwork still doesn't fit with every Quest as they have their class's respective Explorer or Villain in their artwork, which is not possible with my SoU Quest.

So what do you guys think, is this better?

No, that's wrong!

• RenoLord's Avatar 90 24 Posts Joined 03/31/2019
    Posted 3 months ago
    Quote From Demonxz95

I'm thinking of reskinning the SoU Quest, Legend of the Obelisks, into The Eternity Chamber.

In addition to the fact that Priest already has an obelisk related Quest in terms of the expansion's storyline, I feel like this fits the flavor better, and I want to have a chance to use this artwork for something. The artwork still doesn't fit with every Quest as they have their class's respective Explorer or Villain in their artwork, which is not possible with my SoU Quest.

So what do you guys think, is this better?

Ya think it's better the art feels more hearthstone like. Also it fells natural progression with the quest reward

• Demonxz95's Avatar Content Squad Honorary Explorer 315 339 Posts Joined 03/19/2019
    Posted 2 months, 3 weeks ago

Since Spoilers aren't added yet, I've compiled all the Time Traveler content for Dungeon Run, Rumble Run, and Dalaran Heist into Docs sheets.

Dungeon Run Information

Rumble Run Information

Dalaran Heist Information

This will be added to the main post in a second. EDIT: Done now.

No, that's wrong!

Posted 2 months ago

Tombs of Terror has now been added, and will receive updates as we learn more about the mode.

Tombs of Terror

In the Tombs of Terror, you control Kara Shellen, allying wth the League of Explorer's. During her quest to stop the League of EVIL, she ended up falling under some corruption set out by Rafaam, however the corruption failed to manifest properly. Instead of turning her evil, it kept her good, but simply gave her much more aggressive means of attaining her goals. Due to this "half-corrupted" state she is now in, she is slightly more reckless, and also has some "dark" (though not necessarily evil) tactics to achieve (reflected by her use of Time Traveler and Warlock cards), and now balances and utilizes good and bad timelines to her benefit (which in gameplay is reflected by her first Hero Power, Staff of Chronos).

Instead of being corrupted from hero to villain, she was essentially corrupted from hero to anti-hero.

Completing all 4 main chapters will upgrade Sandmancer Adept into Sandmancer Expert.

You remember the Basic card, Sandmancer, right? Well, if you don't. Here it is:

No, that's wrong!

Posted 2 months ago

Update to the Tombs of Terror set.

Dark Chronos now has the silver Legendary Dragon. The Adept and Expert Sandmancers have been changed to Jr. and Sr. Sandmancers. While originally an intentional diversion, it is better for the sake of consistency (thank you Cogito for the feedback on Discord).

No, that's wrong!

• KANSAS's Avatar Wall 550 786 Posts Joined 03/25/2019
    Posted 2 months ago
    Quote From ShanghaiKid

I'm not going to lie this class is ridiculous OP haha. 

this basically

Posted 1 month, 3 weeks ago

Update: We've got the 1000 win skin here.

Just for a nice before and after effect:

before...AFTER!!!

No, that's not Jodah, I don't know what you're talking about.

No, that's wrong!

• shatterstar1998's Avatar 85 32 Posts Joined 05/28/2019
    Posted 2 weeks, 5 days ago

With the design of your class, Kronos is OP and design limiting. He can be combined with multiple copies of Malygos and Alexstrasza for some ridiculous burst / board clear or healing to 15.

Posted 1 week, 5 days ago

Here's an interesting question for all of you.

What do you think my Doom in the Tomb cards should be?

EDIT: At the moment, I'm thinking Cyber Punk and Murozond. In appropriate Hearthstone time, Murozond could've been used to foreshadow Descent of Dragons, as well as the fact that he's just such a notable character and a really cool card.

No, that's wrong!

Posted 1 week, 4 days ago

New update!

First - Cyber Punk and Murozond how been chosen as the Doom in the Tomb cards.

But in addition to that, Chronecromancer joins the new Battlegrounds mode.

One weird anomaly I discovered about HearthCards today is that making your card golden doesn't save any text size changes you make to it, hence the slightly unconventional, but still technically proper wording.

Since HearthCards also doesn't support golden cards for custom class borders, I used the Mage border for the golden card.

No, that's wrong!

Posted 5 days, 5 hours ago

I'm now realizing how OP Tharon'ja might be with Sathrovarr.

This could even be combined further with Chronos and make the Tharon'jas you get in your hand and deck cost (1).

Well, shit.

No, that's wrong!

• Leave a Comment

You must be signed in to leave a comment. Sign in here.