Remove Ads - Go Premium

Pure Of Heart - Card Design Competition Discussion Thread

• R's Avatar 315 98 Posts Joined 04/23/2020
    Posted 1 week, 5 days ago
    Quote From Jhamel

Do you think a concept like this falls within the spirit of the competition?

Have you seen the first rule?

Show Spoiler

You must create a card which has an effect when you have no Neutral cards in your deck.

We're specifically looking for the phrase 'no Neutral' here.

• Jhamel's Avatar 35 2 Posts Joined 02/21/2020

Yes, but that's a subnote rather than the rule itself, I assumed to allow leeway for cards whose effect could be written using 'no Neutral' but sacrifice it for aesthetics.

• BloodMefist's Avatar Design Finalist 325 310 Posts Joined 05/28/2019

The first is an updated version of my original entry with better wording and proper format.  I thought it was a tad boring, so I tried making something a bit more exciting.  I think Medivh fits the spirit of this competition well, showing his fall under the influence of the Burning Legion, using his power to summon their forces.  The card might be a bit strong, but I think it's alright considering a full Warlock deck would be difficult to achieve due to the relatively low quality of their cards. Archwitch Willow exists and has similar threat-creating abilities, but has a more immediate impact vs Medivh's longer and slower value generation.  

I'll get feedback in before I go to sleep tonight! Surprised we're on day 2 and already on page 3!

Show Spoiler

Demonxz95: I'm always hesitant on game-long effects since it creates such a large winrate disparity between when you draw it early vs when you draw it late.  I think I would like to see a more immediate effect instead of a long-term effect, something like your next hero power hits all targets or maybe something like Metamorphasiswith limited uses.

Shaveyou: A bit spooky considering Hunters typically don't have reliable single-target removal, but most of these cards are supposed to be spooky.  I think making it a random minion and increasing the health or attack by 1 could be a good change, but I don't think this needs major revisions.

TheHoax91: It feels weird since it will have anti-synergy with other no-Neutral cards and can be abused fairly easily in something like Mage with Neutrals that generate spells.  I don't think requiring Neutrals is a good idea for an effect since it is so easy to bypass and doesn't lead to as much interesting deck-building.

Linkblade91: I like the idea of seeing Kil'jaeden in the game as a massive lategame drop, but this feels a bit anti-climactic compared to similar cards.  I've never been a fan of big-burst win conditions like Shirvallah, I just feel like it doesn't do justice to the character.  Other big 10-drops like the Old Gods have massive effects that drastically change the board-state, which is something I would also expect out of Kil'jaeden.  I think he should have something to do with either building a large board or destroying the board, something that feels grand.

Arkasaur: Not a huge fan of the Valkyr, rez has never been a Warrior mechanic and feels really out of place.  I do like the Riverwallow though, its a simple effect that fits Hunter's identity.  

grumpymonk: I like the idea since these days self-damage Warlock is actually decent, meaning that the card could have two different applications in deckbuilding.  I prefer the Taunt one to differentiate it a bit more from Pit Lord.  I also think that the drawback could be a tad more severe to encourage building around its effect a bit more, something like 6 or 7 damage.

BasilAnguis: I definitely prefer the flavor of Scarlet Inquisitor since you're right, it nails the Scarlet Crusade well.  I think having some attack restriction would be good to prevent cases where you steal a massive minion and swing for lethal, something like 3 or less attack to be in line with Shadow Madness.

R: Arazi loses points for being a rehash of Azari, but is also far too niche in its effect.  Especially for legendaries, effects should not be super niche or situational without proper support.  I like Beast Tamer, a simple effect that fits Hunter really well.  I think the name could use a bit more flair since 'Beast Tamer' is a bit generic.

anchorm4n: I don't like this card since it too heavily promotes stalling games out.  Priest can already annoying enough to deal with considering how much they stall games, but this could make it unbearable, especially with Galakrond existing right now.  That said, I think this could be reflavored into a Warlock card since Warlocks have a harder time generating cards and rely more on draw.  Normally I take issue with game-long effects, but this effect is niche enough and doesn't warp the game too heavily that I don't mind.

Neoguli: I prefer the second version to the first, but still am not a huge fan of the card.  I love burgle Priest, but I draw the line at fully stealing cards from the enemy deck.  Using something like Shadowstep or Rogues many methods of duplication could lead to infuriating mill gameplay.  Maybe something like Discover a copy of a card with the no-neutral effect being keep all 3.

JackJimson: There is an unspoken 4-line limit in custom cards that will doc many points (I speak from personal experience).  Too much is happening on the card, I think you should decide a direction from either the first or second half and go from there.  I personally prefer the idea of hand-buffing and then going harder on the buffs if there are no Neutrals.

bigcums: Voodoo is something that is typically related to Shaman in flavor.  It's a decent start for effect, but there is potentially problematic OTK stuff in Wild. Unlicensed Apothecary plus this and something like Rafaam's Scheme or some other swarm effect could feel really bad to play against.

FieselFitz: People are going to take issue with the art since its already used by Kazakus.  I like the effect, but the flavor is also way off.  Change it from a potion into something like a ritual, something more Shaman-y.  The second version works, but I like keeping it as a spell.  If you do go with the second version, I don't think that card itself should be a Totem if you stick with the name "Totemic Gatherer".

allthehype: As it stands I think this suffers from over-generation, something that many players are tired of in the modern meta.  I think instead making it keep all 3 would solve this somewhat while keeping the card strong.

Shivershine: I like the general idea of the effect and think it fits Rogue's flavor well, but it seems weak atm.  It seems too slow to me, so I would suggest lowering the cost and attack by 1.  It gets on the board faster but can do as much damage, but that is fine since it has Poisonous anyways.

KANSAS: I really like this card.  It feels very in-flavor for Warlock to extend their power and be rewarded for staying the path of evil.  I think the HP upgrade could exist without the no-neutral requirement to potentially give the card some application in other decks.  I feel like it would be weird to play the 'Embodiment of Evil' and, even if you're not fully dedicated to Warlock, only get a 4/3.

Ilphelkiir: I am not a fan of game-long effects, and this showcases why.  Permanently having Arcane Artificer, even if it is turn 8 and on, would give Mage so much survivability with no way for the enemy to counter it.  Mages already have an easy enough time clearing/freezing the board and stalling games, gaining all that armor would make them nigh-unkillable.  

Cg8889: I like the idea of this card.  It fits well in Priest's flavor and even supports tempo Priest.  I think the health buff should be lowered to 2 or 3 though.  The design for most of these cards is that they kind of suck when not put into the pure archetype, but a 3 mana +2/+4 is a pretty alright card.  

grayghost39: I think this is on the weak side.  For the same restriction, mana, and statline, Paladins equip a weapon that is worth 4 mana already while this gets a 3 drops stats.  I think this could summon two Felstalkers and be balanced.  If that seems like too many stats, I would suggest either lowering the cost to 3 or at least giving the Felstalker Rush.

Pokeniner: This unfortunately overlaps heavily with a card that has already been submitted :/

GoliaththeDwarf: If this isn't a battlecry it makes two of your minions have permanent stealth, which is way too strong.  The fact that this is also stealthed and has a whopping 6 health means that it is very difficult to interact with in any meaningful way, to the point where some decks may just auto-lose once this hits the board.

Jhamel: I don't think this really fits the competition, even if the effect is similar.

• allthehype's Avatar Scholomance Surveyor 225 377 Posts Joined 07/26/2019

Thanks guys for the feedback! I've given it some thought and I fully agree that "keep all 3" is the better option. More balanced, less obnoxious and probably more flavorful as well. 

• FieselFitz's Avatar Anduin 450 563 Posts Joined 05/29/2019

I changed mine.

I choose to go with the Totem Minion because it fits more into Shaman. Also made it a 2/2 instead of 1/3. 

This will be my card for the competition :) 

Feedback is always welcome!

Challenge me ... when you're ready to duel a god!

• bigcums's Avatar Dragon Scholar 125 84 Posts Joined 07/26/2019
    Posted 1 week, 4 days ago

That combo would also require you to have a ton of life points while also running 4 terrible cards, specifically, the 2 Unlicensed Apothecary would pretty much kill you if you play them without the full combo in hand and even if you do have the full combo you also have to keep your total health above your opponents without being able to use any healing minions that are neutral, including Reno, Ziliax, Mistress of Mixtures etc. ,so no, I really don't think those are valid concerns. I do have to agree that Voodoo is considered mostly shaman tho, but at the same time we also did have Voodoo Doll as a neutral minion and Hex Lord Malacrass as a mage so I thought that would be ok . 

Thx for the Feedback BloodMefist , i changed the Name and think it now suits the Style a little bit better.

• Shivershine's Avatar Champion of Runeterra 250 121 Posts Joined 08/27/2019

Ok, I revised mine a bit, lowering both cost and attack by. New feedback?

• Demonxz95's Avatar Content Squad Card Designer Enthusiast 775 1117 Posts Joined 03/19/2019
    Quote From FieselFitz

Thx for the Feedback BloodMefist , i changed the Name and think it now suits the Style a little bit better.

One thing I do ask is why Battlecry is on its own separate line, and then the effect

Quote From Demonxz95
    Quote From FieselFitz

One thing I do ask is why Battlecry is on its own separate line, and then the effect

Oh , i did not notice that! Sry, here is the new One :

• Demonxz95's Avatar Content Squad Card Designer Enthusiast 775 1117 Posts Joined 03/19/2019

Here's a second idea that I had. Unfortunately, I'm not sure what class to put it in. Priest and Warrior lack any Lackey synergy to make effective use of this, it breaks Shaman's "weakness" of card generation, it's too OP with Dark Pharaoh Tekahn to be put in Warlock, and Rogue is already good enough at generating Lackeys.

Feedback

Show Spoiler

Allthehype - This is a neat little design. The only thing wrong with the card is that "neutral" should be capitalized.

Shivershine - A neat idea, although I feel like without the no Neutral restriction, it wouldn't be too OP, so you could probably give it some more power.

KANSAS - We heard you like Warlock cards, so we added more Warlock cards to your deck of Warlock cards. The effect is a bit conflicting since the effect of shuffling into your deck feels like a downside to me since random Warlock cards are on average, not very good.

Cg8889 - A fine effect, but it shouldn't use the Classic watermark.

Grayghost39 - This feels weak to me, and it's not much of a payoff for not putting Neutral cards into your deck.

Grumpymonk - Personally the 5/8 Taunt version is my favorite because it's a better payoff for the condition.

Pokeniner - Aside from the couple of similar cards that have already been submitted, I feel like this could possibly be 2 mana.

GoliathTheDwarf - Is the effect supposed to be a Battlecry? If it is, then I should mention that the ability to give any minion permanent Stealth is very dangerous for design space. It's why Master of Disguise was nerfed despite never seeing competitive play.

Jhamel - A clever attempt at working with the prompt, but this will definitely get you disqualified. It also shouldn't use the Classic watermark.

BloodMefist - I don't know if I already stated my opinion of Pure Evil or not. Aside from the hilarious joke, it's a good card idea so it gets a thumbs up from me. Medivh the Fallen is a cool re-imaging of Medivh and it seems like you'd get the lore vote from Goliath.

• Ilphelkiir's Avatar 190 125 Posts Joined 05/28/2019
    Quote From FieselFitz
    Quote From Demonxz95
    Quote From FieselFitz

Oh , i did not notice that! Sry, here is the new One :

You generally don't want to leave a line of text all on it's own. I'd also spell out "four" to match Totem Goliath.

Thx for the Feedback. Here is the new Version with the spelled out 4 :) 

• KANSAS's Avatar 1110 2171 Posts Joined 03/25/2019

Show Spoiler
    Demonxz95: I like your first idea better. I think the payoff is worth the deckbuilding restriction. I think it is powerful, but fair, and not game-breaking. EVIL Lieutennant is interesting, but that is a lot of value to get from one card. Also, adding 7 cards to your hand at once feels like too much. About my card, the shuffling ability is there since warlock wants to draw a ton of cards, and with the upgraded hero power you are going to be drawing even more, so now you have 10 more cards to draw before you go to fatigue.

shaveyou: The main problem I have with this card is that 4 mana 5/3 deal 3 damage is pretty good. I feel like a lot of people would play this in regular hunter decks just for the good stats and proactive battlecry.

TheHoax91: I get where you are going with this card, but it is way too easy to run a handful of neutral cards and get a 3 mana Spell Damage +3. I would scrap this idea and come up with something else.

linkblade91: The aesthetics of the card are really cool. The large stats and the big downside for the huge outburst of damage all make the card look pretty badass. But in reality, this card would either deal lethal damage and win you the game on the spot, which isn't very fun. Or it won't be enough to win you the game and now you have 0 cards in your hand which also sucks. 

Arkasaur: Skyhold Val'kyr isn't very warrior-like. These cards should emphasize the identity of a class, not do something the class has never done before. Stampeding Riverwallow is pretty good, I think the swing it provides is enough to make the restriction worth it.

grumpymonk: Pitlord is my second favorite "bad card" in the game, so I absolutely love this card. However, I think without the damage the card becomes pretty OP. I think a 4/10 would be good. I also don't think it needs to have Taunt.

BasilAnguis: I don't really like the card. Having your stuff stolen sucks. Losing to the cards you spent mana playing never feels good. That is why cards that steal either cost 10 mana, or only steal really small stuff. Being able to steal anything for 4 mana just seems like a lot.

R: Azari is already a token with the same art, cost, stats, and effect. You could do something like that, but you should probably find another name and face for your card. Beast Tamer is cool, but it just feels a bit too similar to To My Side!.

anchorm4n: The problem that I have with your card is that until you are in fatigue, the effect would almost never come into play. Priests don't damage themselves on their own turn, so giving them immunity on their turn feels really weird. I would just change the text to say "you don't take fatigue damage" or "you don't draw fatigue" or something like that. Now the card explicitly says what it wants to do instead of saying something else that implies what it wants to do.

Neoguli: I don't like the first card because it is almost a perfect copy of Zephyrs. And I don't like the second card because it isn't worth building a deck with this huge restriction only to generate one random card from your opponent's deck. Also, nobody likes having their stuffs stolen, this card will probably generate more salt than fun.

JackJimson: First off, you broke the spoken/unspoken rule of custom Hearthstone; Never have more than 4 lines of text. Also, the two abilities seem kind of random and disconnected, like two cards meshed into one. I would have it buff your beasts on the board instead of in your hand, and also have them fight the minions instead of making them dormant. Now the text can say "Give your Beasts +2 attack. If your deck has no Neutral cards, they fight an enemy minion." and it will fit in 4 lines.

allthehype: I like the ability, but I don't think this one card alone is enough to justify the restriction. Usually cards that have a deckbuilding restriction come with a huge swing, this just adds a few cards to your hand. Yes, Font of Power is a very similar card, but it is accompanied by Apexis Blast, a big swing card. I would just adjust the payoff in some way to make it more impactful to the game.

Cg8889: I like it, but it needs a different watermark.

grayghost39: Compare this to Lightforged Zealot. They are both 4 mana 4/2s, only Lightforged Zealot gives you a 4 mana card, and this gives you 3 mana worth of stats. Also, paladin has Lightforged Crusader to further justify running no Neutrals. I would increase the power-level of the card by either reducing the cost, or having it generate something more powerful.

Pokeniner: I really like it. It is balanced and useful. However, I don't see how the art connects with the ability.

GoliathTheDwarf: I live the flavor, though I think the effect is pretty dangerous. There is a reason why Master of Disguise no longer grants permanent Stealth. However, because it is 6 mana and a passive effect and it comes with a deckbuilding restriction, I think it is okay.

Bloodmefist: I like medivh better because fo the flavor. However I don't think the staff needs the "deal 1 damage to all characters" bit. It feels kind of random and it clogs up the text.

FieselFitz: I love it. I love totems, and being able to populate your entire board with one card is awesome. Also the flavor is pretty good since Totems are an all-shaman thing unlike Murlocs or Beasts that have a lot of neutral cards. I give it 5 stars.

Shivershine: I like the flavor, but I feel like it could be a bit more powerful. Patient Assassin is a card which does the same thing but for 3 less mana and it sees such little play that I doubt many people know it exists despite being a classic card. I would give it stealth, and if you have no neutrals it gains Poisonous and Rush. 

Somebody was talking about the art on my card, so here are a few other arts that I already have on my computer that might work.

"Carrion, my wayward grub"

• Neoguli's Avatar Champion of Runeterra 295 199 Posts Joined 06/25/2019

One more attempt at creating Kenzou. This time, he does not cause frustration nor does he literally plagiarize one card. Now, he improves your Discover effects to be better tempo-wise. They are also still thematically tied to scavenging, which is Kenzou's profession in WoW.

Hearthcards deck creating enthusiast. Also previously known on Hearthpwn as Cooler39140 and Huoyan.

• linkblade91's Avatar Global Moderator Draconically Dedicated 715 1042 Posts Joined 02/09/2019

I've replaced Kil'jaeden with two new cards; hopefully these are better received:

• The Dark Titan Sargeras is the most powerful being that ever existed, hence the 15/15 (The Ancient One? Never heard of it). Literally the size of a planet, Sargeras is the creator and Dark Lord of the Burning Legion. Show your devotion to him and he will duplicate all Demons in your hand, shuffle in new copies of all Demons in your deck, and summon copies of all Demons on your battlefield. With him, the Legion is endless. Note that he is not a Demon himself.
    • Emperor Shaohao would be our first Neutral Hero card, having overcome many trials to become balanced in mind and spirit. Despite being a 6-mana "do nothing", he provides a ton of refuel and a means to access it in the Hero Power.

Working on feedback next.

If you have the time, you should totally check out our weekly Hearthstone card design competitions! :D

• linkblade91's Avatar Global Moderator Draconically Dedicated 715 1042 Posts Joined 02/09/2019

Here's the feedback I promised:

Show Spoiler

Neoguli - Kenzou's effect means you get a 2/1 in addition to the Discover, right? Because right now it seems to imply that the Discover is replaced with a 2/1-summon instead. There should be an "also" in there: "your Discover effects also summon…" With that change in mind, I like the card.

KANSAS - I think I like the first art the most, or use the 8-mana's art with the 4-mana's text. As long as it's not the third one I'll be fine with whichever you choose.

FieselFitz - Welcome to our little corner of things :D I think your card is almost ready to go: I just have one little niggle and that's that "Deck" should not be capitalized. I would also move the word "Basic" to the next line by putting in a line-break (using Enter). That way, "Basic Totems" is on one line together, which is more aesthetically pleasing. Other than that, I think you're ready to submit :)

Demonxz95 - I say leave it as a Neutral card, even though it does bug me to do that - a non-Legendary card means you can run two, which means they could be at-odds with each other when trying to set off the Battlecry. I don't think it's too OP with Tekahn, and even if it is…well, maybe it will get people to use the card lol. There are balance levers that can be pulled to rein in either card if necessary. Ultimately, though, I think I like your Hunter card more.

Shivershine - Love the art, and I think the effect is fine. That being said, the stat-line is unusual for a Rogue minion; not a deal-breaker, just something that might irk some Rogue purists out there. I think it needs the Health so it can be more than a one-and-done attacker a la Patient Assassin.

BloodMeFist - I have to agree in-that Pure Evil is a bit on the boring side. I like Medivh, though: it's a good interpretation of him canonically while also playing on his (admittedly non-canon) One Night in Karazhan iteration.

Jhamel - Welcome to the site :D Cool to see your first posts being in our neck of the woods. Unfortunately, I have to say that your card is not going to be allowed as-is. I understand your reasoning for phrasing the card as you have, but we're looking for a specific phrase that matches the cards that already exist.

GoliathTheDwarf - As it is right now, as an aura effect, the two adjacent minions would have permanent Stealth so long as Murderous Omen remains on the board. You could choose to forego attacking with the Beast to keep it in Stealth, making it incredibly hard to remove. I say either the Health needs to be crippled so it can die to AoE effects, or the effect itself needs to be a Battlecry so the Stealth ends when the adjacent minions attack.

Pokeniner - A spell that tutors other spells; could be useful in the right setup. I like the card well enough, and as grumpymonk noted you've successfully navigated around the "No Minion Mage" archetype without losing the No Neutral phrasing. Nicely done.

grumpymonk - I mean, you technically have the phrase "no Neutral" in your card's text, so I guess it's fine. I think 5/5/7 is a more fair stat-line with the Taunt, which I prefer to the one without it.

grayghost39 - Pretty straight-forward card, although a little lackluster if I'm being honest. Personally I would dock you a point for reusing Lightforged Zealot's stat-line; just seems too on-the-nose to me.

Cg8889 - Remove the Classic watermark and I think you're good-to-go.

allthehype - I agree with the "keep all 3" direction. Remove the capital from "Spell" and capitalize "neutral" and you're good to go.

bigcums - I like it, and I don't think much needs to be changed. The smallest niggle could be made about how you say "enemy characters" instead of just "enemies" (which includes the hero), but beyond that I think it's ready to submit.

JackJimson - Welcome to Fan Creations :D Lots of newcomers; always cool to see. Right off the bat, I have to point out that your card breaks an unspoken but fundamental rule of Hearthstone: it has more than four lines of text. Any such card is always considered to be too complicated for the game, and so it needs to be changed.

anchorm4n - Honestly, I'm concerned that the Priest would be too good at Fatigue matchups with this card. I know that's the point, but for a lot of people (myself not included), long Control games make them miserable. To some degree, encouraging a game to go that long would be a feelsbad moment for the enemy. I'm not sure how to rectify that, and maybe it's not even a major issue - the game needs to satisfy a large variety of players, after all. Just something to think about.

R - Is that supposed to be Azari? Because you spelled the name wrong. That being said, I prefer the Beast Tamer: destroying all Neutral cards in your opponent's deck is simply too disruptive, and could effectively neuter a lot of decks. I know it's a 10-mana card, but still.

BasilAnguis - I prefer Scarlet Dominator, for flavor reasons. That being said, I think the stats might need to take a hit, considering this is Shadow Madness with no restriction.

Arkasaur - I prefer Stampeding Riverwallow. Resurrection is not really a Warrior thing, and I honestly think people are tired of seeing it: you'll lose some points from such players. As for Riverwallow, I think you're good to go minus a single comma after "cards".

TheHoax91 - The downside being attached to a condition does make this "grossly overpowered", as you noted. However, you could submit it should you choose to: we are not explicitly barring people from creating Neutral no-Neutral cards.

shaveyou - Remove the Classic watermark and change the phrase to "has no Neutral cards", and I think you're good to go. I don't know how exciting the card is, per se, but I still think it's one I could see in-game.

If you have the time, you should totally check out our weekly Hearthstone card design competitions! :D

• grumpymonk's Avatar 155 59 Posts Joined 04/02/2020

Thanks for the feedback, but I'm getting conflicting info about the stats of my card.  Closest thing that I could find as a reference point is Gloom Stag.  

More Feedback:

Show Spoiler

GoliathTheDwarf - Permanent stealth is scary because it allows combos to be set up easily without any interaction.  I suggest a battlecry with granting stealth for 1 turn only, maybe affecting all friendly minions to compensate for the weaker effect.

Jhamel - "no netural" needs to be in the text somewhere, so this wouldn't work.

BloodMefist - I like Medivh quite a bit, and the weapon is a lot of better than Atiesh, summoning a Dread Infernal regardless of the cost of the spell. It makes sense since its a payoff for a no neutral deck.  I prefer it over pure evil, which isn't bad but is not as interesting.

FieselFitz - I like this card a lot. I don't have much to add. I also managed to get the card to fit into three lines of text without any issues.

Demonxz95 - I think the original card is better. I can't see the second card fitting a class in particular and I would leave it as a neutral card.

KANSAS - I like the second art the best.

Neoguli - The discover bonus effect is very interesting.  I don't know if Rogue has more discover cards than the other classes, but its an unique effect to build around with.

linkblade91 - Sargeras is very cool.  Now if warlock just had better demons XD

I'm not sure how to feel about Emperor Shaohao.  A neutral hero card is a unique and hard to pull off, and this is a good implementation of it, but this issue is that if it's become popular, it makes decks play out the same. It would be like if all the versions of Galakrond were exactly the same.

• Ilphelkiir's Avatar 190 125 Posts Joined 05/28/2019
    Quote From linkblade91

I've replaced Kil'jaeden with two new cards; hopefully these are better received:

• The Dark Titan Sargeras is the most powerful being that ever existed, hence the 15/15 (The Ancient One? Never heard of it). Literally the size of a planet, Sargeras is the creator and Dark Lord of the Burning Legion. Show your devotion to him and he will duplicate all Demons in your hand, shuffle in new copies of all Demons in your deck, and summon copies of all Demons on your battlefield. With him, the Legion is endless. Note that he is not a Demon himself.
    • Emperor Shaohao would be our first Neutral Hero card, having overcome many trials to become balanced in mind and spirit. Despite being a 6-mana "do nothing", he provides a ton of refuel and a means to access it in the Hero Power.

Working on feedback next.

Sargeras should definitely be a demon - why did you intentionally leave that out? If your problem is with him copying himself, you can specify "other" in his card text.

As for Shaohao, this is a neutral hero card (which I'm personally against), is a draw engine, reduces the cost of the cards, and to make it amazing for long and grindy control matchups, this gives you an extra 29 cards in your deck. Imo, this would be a bad idea to print.

Quote From Ilphelkiir
    Quote From linkblade91

Sargeras should definitely be a demon - why did you intentionally leave that out? If your problem is with him copying himself, you can specify "other" in his card text.

Sargeras isn't a Demon, though: he just controls them. He is a Titan. I had him as a Demon originally, with the "other" text as you noted, then realized my mistake and removed it.

• Leave a Comment

You must be signed in to leave a comment. Sign in here.

Remove Ads - Go Premium