New Warrior Spell - Hack the System

• Zyella's Avatar Valeera 480 387 Posts Joined 10/16/2020
    Posted 3 months, 3 weeks ago
    Quote From clawz161

The tokens should have taunt or rush, this card is so bad. It doesn't matter if you can summon 2 in one turn when they can just ignore it.

It still would be terrible it would need that ,with easier requirement to maybe see some play

• OldManSanns's Avatar Administrator Azir 1000 900 Posts Joined 08/05/2019
    Quote From Zyella
    Quote From clawz161

The tokens should have taunt or rush, this card is so bad. It doesn't matter if you can summon 2 in one turn when they can just ignore it.

It still would be terrible it would need that ,with easier requirement to maybe see some play

It's a cool concept, but I think they really dropped the ball on "Who is this for?"

• If it's for aggro / SMOrc: you need to be better than just a standard Pirate Warrior or Galakrond Warrior deck, which it clearly isn't.
    • If it's strictly value for control decks, then you really need to provide better value than a couple of  4|3s -- I'm thinking more like the 6|6s that Jaraxxas provides, and even then he isn't competitive enough to see play.
    • If it's for midrange, then you need to do the delicate balancing act of making sure the quest is quick enough it to respond to aggro while still powerful enough to pressure control & combo decks.

But as is, Hack the System doesn't do any of those things. :-(

• Zyella's Avatar Valeera 480 387 Posts Joined 10/16/2020
    Quote From OldManSanns
    Quote From Zyella
    Quote From clawz161

It's a cool concept, but I think they really dropped the ball on "Who is this for?"

• If it's for aggro / SMOrc: you need to be better than just a standard Pirate Warrior or Galakrond Warrior deck, which it clearly isn't.
    • If it's strictly value for control decks, then you really need to provide better value than a couple of  4|3s -- I'm thinking more like the 6|6s that Jaraxxas provides, and even then he isn't competitive enough to see play.
    • If it's for midrange, then you need to do the delicate balancing act of making sure the quest is quick enough it to respond to aggro while still powerful enough to pressure control & combo decks.

But as is, Hack the System doesn't do any of those things. :-(

Yeah,doesnt fit anywhere(and ive tried quite alot making it usefull)

but need to make ti faster And reward better and then it could maybe see some play even if very niche,but as curently is reward would need to basicly win you the game(certainly for wild) for it to have any hope of being slightets bit usefull with 5attack requirement.

• Leave a Comment

You must be signed in to leave a comment. Sign in here.

Remove Ads - Go Premium