New Warrior Spell - Raid the Docks

• Arthas's Avatar Black Lotus 860 2321 Posts Joined 03/10/2019
    Posted 1 month, 3 weeks ago

A new Legendary Warrior Spell, Raid the Docks, has been revealed!

Raid the Docks Card Image

Discuss this card below or head on over to the card page to give it a rating!

Learn more about United in Stormwind

Head on over to our dedicated guide for United in Stormwind!

Get Cheaper Card Packs

This section contains affiliate links.

If you want to save money when buying Hearthstone packs, you should check out Amazon Coins! It's an easy way to save up to 25% off Hearthstone packs so you can get into the new expansion without worrying about your wallet too much. We've got a detailed guide on how to Get Started with Amazon Coins, but if you've already dealt with them in the past, you can buy some more by clicking right here.

Your friendly neighbourhood bot!
    Like what I'm doing? Disable ads and unlock cosmetics with Out of Cards Premium!

• sense124's Avatar Mavka 350 208 Posts Joined 07/22/2019

This might just be insane in wild pirate warrior since the drawback of having a questline taking up a spot in your hand is immediately gone after you finish the first step and the first step isn't even hard.

• FieselFitz's Avatar Anduin 735 1020 Posts Joined 05/29/2019

This looks good - and i just saw Kibler finish the Questline and get the Juggernaut - pretty good.

Challenge me ... when you're ready to duel a god!

• Geno9999's Avatar Ice Rager 980 354 Posts Joined 11/10/2019

...Huh.

On the one hand, I'm not sure about Quests focused on tempo/aggression work...

But on the other hand, The Juggernaut (Portal, Start of Turn: Summon a random Pirate, equip a weapon, deal 2 damage twice.) is looking hype.

Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me~

• Tumbleweedovski's Avatar Protector of Elwynn 1125 477 Posts Joined 06/12/2019

I'm annoyed by this already. Hopefully, Pirate Warrior is fast enough that having this card in their mulligan turns out to actually not be beneficial.

Arena > Wild > Standard

• YourPrivateNightmare's Avatar Bloodfeather 1490 3206 Posts Joined 03/25/2019

This is an absolutely nutty Quest. The conditions are piss easy to fulfill considering the amount of playable pirates. The support cards are almost entirely premium and the lategame potential is insane. Control Pirate Warrior anyone?

One thing though: Why does Cap'n Rokara look so...skinny?

I tried having fun once.

It was awful.

• Pezman's Avatar Academy Adventurer 1715 1560 Posts Joined 06/03/2019

Am I correct in seeing that the Juggernaut cannot be removed? That is absolutely insane. Yes, play pirates for control and this will eventually kill your opponent.

• Lundy's Avatar Protector of Elwynn 1105 497 Posts Joined 06/21/2019

Doesn't seem too hard to finish this quest, most Pirates are fairly cheap. The end reward seems bonkers too. This will be the most fun Questline I think.

• IlBelTia's Avatar Wizard 385 305 Posts Joined 06/01/2019

When you can't pull out the Juggernaut...

... Because you already killed your opponent with your aggro pirate deck =(

• randomfan's Avatar Lion's Guard 945 568 Posts Joined 03/17/2019

An aggro quest with an insane value finisher. This will be crazy. A fresh pirate, a fresh warrior weapon, and two (2) damage pings every turn is pretty nuts.

Unfortunately, common sense isn't as common as it should be.

• Horus's Avatar Elwynn Boar 2040 2307 Posts Joined 05/29/2019

" Winning the annual Ratchet Regatta really went to their heads. " ^^

Struggle with Heroic Galakrond's Awakening? I got your back : 

• Synnr7's Avatar 730 474 Posts Joined 07/19/2019

Love the finisher for a pirate deck. Very thematic with the ship. Looks fun.

Casual Dragon Cardgame enthusiast. 

• Tetsuo's Avatar Ice Rager 805 562 Posts Joined 05/29/2019

Probably my favorite card from this expansion. This will probably be incredibly bonkers in Wild, but I like how it promotes a more mid-rangey and grindy style of play with Pirates, as opposed to the usual aggressive stuff. Those conditions are super easy to meet, and the new Pirates like Stormwind Freebooter and Harbor Scamp look pretty good as well. I'm crafting this one for sure, I miss playing Warrior (didn't play the class that much in Barrens, other than some control decks that sucked). 

I wish Cap'n Rokara was a hero portrait, though. That would be more awesome than any of the crap portraits they made of her. 

Legend: Season 74, 77, 80, 81, 82, 86, 88

• UVE's Avatar 940 745 Posts Joined 05/29/2019

One of the easiest to complete quests and a huge reward.

Your Hero Will have a permanent equipped weapon, Will deal 4 dmg every turn and summon a pirate.

Keep your golden copies, that card will be nerfed soon.

By The Holy Light!

• Felixhana's Avatar 125 18 Posts Joined 07/04/2019

Also you can put Laday Prestor in your deck as top end. After you done the quest you can turn 3-5 leftover cheap pirate into Dragon as another win condition

• dapperdog's Avatar Dragon Scholar 1375 2852 Posts Joined 07/29/2019

This is one of those few quests that can actually function outside its supposedly archetype.

I've no reason whatsoever to suspect that this is a pure aggro card. You can easily build control and midrange out of this thing because the conditions aren't difficult and the reward is spectacular.

If it does suffer, its largely because the quest is kinda slow. Like there's just so many situations you'd be playing cpt rokara on turn 7-8, and since she doesn't have rush and the effect only starts the following turn, its essentially asking you to pass the turn.

• Erodos's Avatar Crossroads Historian 740 848 Posts Joined 05/29/2019

Easy to complete, with potential infinite value and tempo? Yeah, this good.

• DarkFrostX's Avatar Old God Fanatic 770 1202 Posts Joined 07/26/2019

Pirates are generally cheap, so this seems really good. I've never been a fan of pirate or aggro decks, but I've been of RNG fiesta and flavor, so I really like this card, may make me try warrior pirate finally.

• Hydrafrog's Avatar Gul'dan 1480 2530 Posts Joined 05/28/2019

the random enemy part will keep this from being executed too quickly given that there isn't a whole stock of cards that will do that.  But this is something to help get things on the board and fast... on top of drawing them. 

• Swizard's Avatar Wizard 840 413 Posts Joined 04/30/2020

Copy the quest reward.

• Leave a Comment

You must be signed in to leave a comment. Sign in here.

Remove Ads - Go Premium