New Paladin Spell - Blessed Goods

• Arthas's Avatar Black Lotus 860 2321 Posts Joined 03/10/2019
    Posted 1 month, 3 weeks ago

A new Common Paladin Spell, Blessed Goods, has been revealed!

Blessed Goods Card Image

Discuss this card below or head on over to the card page to give it a rating!

Learn more about United in Stormwind

Head on over to our dedicated guide for United in Stormwind!

Get Cheaper Card Packs

This section contains affiliate links.

If you want to save money when buying Hearthstone packs, you should check out Amazon Coins! It's an easy way to save up to 25% off Hearthstone packs so you can get into the new expansion without worrying about your wallet too much. We've got a detailed guide on how to Get Started with Amazon Coins, but if you've already dealt with them in the past, you can buy some more by clicking right here.

Your friendly neighbourhood bot!
    Like what I'm doing? Disable ads and unlock cosmetics with Out of Cards Premium!

• YourPrivateNightmare's Avatar Bloodfeather 1490 3203 Posts Joined 03/25/2019

Would make me play Wandmaker in Paladin but the amount of available secrets probably pollutes the pool too much. I guess it's decent Quest support (which still sucks)

I tried having fun once.

It was awful.

• Geno9999's Avatar Ice Rager 980 354 Posts Joined 11/10/2019

Technically it's playable, but from the past these Discover cards that only offer one from each of the three categories have been very lackluster. A discover card that focuses on only one of those categories could be good, but only seeing 1 from each of the categories really kills the benefit of discover.

• randomfan's Avatar Lion's Guard 945 568 Posts Joined 03/17/2019

Nice multi-purpose card, similar to War Cache? I presume most of the time you go with the divine shield minion. I think there will be a limited enough pool that you can count on some of the good  ones.

Unfortunately, common sense isn't as common as it should be.

• Lundy's Avatar Protector of Elwynn 1105 497 Posts Joined 06/21/2019

It will see as much play as Hunter's Pack or War Cache (never). It being generated from Wandmaker is interesting, but I don't think Paladin will run Wandmaker outside of an Aggro Paladin deck.

• Pezman's Avatar Academy Adventurer 1715 1559 Posts Joined 06/03/2019

Solid card, certainly not amazing. Could definitely see play in Questline decks.

• Synnr7's Avatar 730 474 Posts Joined 07/19/2019

Solid Questline support.

Casual Dragon Cardgame enthusiast. 

• dapperdog's Avatar Dragon Scholar 1375 2845 Posts Joined 07/29/2019

Its good in so many ways. For quest, its basically fuel for 2/3s of the requirements, and in other decks it allows for flexibility which most paladin decks tend to suffer from.

At least we can see now why Lightbringer's Hammer was printed. Because this card can get it, or whiff for a better weapon.

• Erodos's Avatar Crossroads Historian 740 848 Posts Joined 05/29/2019
    Posted 1 month, 2 weeks ago

I'd rather just play the good secrets, weapons and divine shield minions in my deck. Guaranteed double progress for the quest tho.

• Hydrafrog's Avatar Gul'dan 1480 2530 Posts Joined 05/28/2019

The pool of all three options for Standard is pretty solid to get a good choice

• DarkFrostX's Avatar Old God Fanatic 770 1202 Posts Joined 07/26/2019

Nice, love this kinda of toolkit cards, and great for the quest.

• GoddammitDontShootMe's Avatar Protector of Elwynn 1330 527 Posts Joined 06/03/2019

Closest thing I can think of is Pack Kodo, and I don't think that really saw any play, so maybe this won't either.

• Swizard's Avatar Wizard 840 411 Posts Joined 04/30/2020

This might actually be ok in divine shield decks.

• Lemushki's Avatar Squirtle 910 735 Posts Joined 03/22/2019

Great for the quest. 1 mana that guarantees a 1 mana spell.

Lemushki - The one and only since 2006

• Caro's Avatar Stormwind Historian 1440 1090 Posts Joined 03/12/2020

So basically Hunter's Pack or War Cache for Paladin. This being 1 mana though makes it much more playable than those 2

• BigE's Avatar The Cake Is A Lie 905 535 Posts Joined 05/28/2020

Nice value card with the quest. Probably find something in your deck anyway or, even better, something situational you didn't have room for. 

Dad Legend. Legend IV

• NebuchadnezzarHS's Avatar Face Collector 1430 753 Posts Joined 06/14/2019

Support for the new Quest, but new Quests are not good.

• Trimutius's Avatar 1515 2246 Posts Joined 03/16/2019

Hm there are some decks that might want this, especially questline

I am envoy from nowhere in nowhere. Nobody and nothing have sent me. And even though it is impossible I exist. ©Trimutius

• Brandon's Avatar Old God Fanatic 840 1217 Posts Joined 05/29/2019

Great flexible card that also works well with the questline. It discovers a divine shield minion which is nice for the handbuff stuff, a secret which i guess can be nice if it gives Oh My Yogg! as an option, and a weapon can be really nice. Just overall a great card that can fit in a lot of archetypes, and can be discovered from Wandmaker.

The only bad thing about this card is this: "Why add this card into your deck, instead of adding the card you actually want?".

RNG is only fun, as long as there is a 50/50 chance of getting something good or bad. If RNG always results in something good, it's not fun.

• Horus's Avatar Elwynn Boar 2040 2307 Posts Joined 05/29/2019

Interesting that you mention the quest, my initial thoughts went to arena build, as it is flexible and generate on the spot the answer you may need, but yes, quest material indeed

Struggle with Heroic Galakrond's Awakening? I got your back : 

• Leave a Comment

You must be signed in to leave a comment. Sign in here.

Remove Ads - Go Premium