New Neutral Minion - City Architect

• GoddammitDontShootMe's Avatar Protector of Elwynn 1330 527 Posts Joined 06/03/2019
    Posted 1 month, 2 weeks ago

Doesn't do anything other than stall. Probably a worse Mirror Image.

• BigE's Avatar The Cake Is A Lie 905 535 Posts Joined 05/28/2020

A lot of stats that stall the game out. I dunno. Seems annoying but not game winning. 

Dad Legend. Legend IV

• Trimutius's Avatar 1515 2246 Posts Joined 03/16/2019

Yeah as a noob I might have liked this, but I don't know not good enough...

I am envoy from nowhere in nowhere. Nobody and nothing have sent me. And even though it is impossible I exist. ©Trimutius

• Brandon's Avatar Old God Fanatic 840 1218 Posts Joined 05/29/2019

Worse Giggling Inventor, wont see play. Honestly if the taunts had attack it would have had at least some potential, but nah its just bad.

Maybe an arena card at best.

RNG is only fun, as long as there is a 50/50 chance of getting something good or bad. If RNG always results in something good, it's not fun.

• Grumpy000's Avatar 1415 963 Posts Joined 06/06/2019

sometimes will stall the game for a couple of turns ... but not worth a deck inclusion

I am 68 years old and still reach Legend

• Horus's Avatar Elwynn Boar 2040 2307 Posts Joined 05/29/2019
    Quote From Tetsuo

That's a lot of stats for 6 mana, but the problem is that it's 6 mana. Could be a decent inclusion in Evolve Shaman if that ever sees play again. 

Evolve Shaman would be the only reason to run something like this, and even if, do we know what mana cost the tokens are at? If they are by default (6)s, it would be fine, but they may be (0) or (1) ... so ... not sold

Struggle with Heroic Galakrond's Awakening? I got your back : 

• Smilewine's Avatar Enjoys Cake 420 97 Posts Joined 05/28/2019

Seems weak in constructed. Might give the taunts to stabilize in arena?

• Tumbleweedovski's Avatar Protector of Elwynn 1125 477 Posts Joined 06/12/2019
    Quote From Horus
    Quote From Tetsuo

That's a lot of stats for 6 mana, but the problem is that it's 6 mana. Could be a decent inclusion in Evolve Shaman if that ever sees play again. 

Evolve Shaman would be the only reason to run something like this, and even if, do we know what mana cost the tokens are at? If they are by default (6)s, it would be fine, but they may be (0) or (1) ... so ... not sold

The Castle Walls cost 2 mana, so even for Evolve Shaman this is mediocre.

Arena > Wild > Standard

• SilverWolf's Avatar Tauren Chieftain Addict 860 793 Posts Joined 04/01/2019

Maybe is not the most powerful card, but they are good for evolve shaman if you have the weapon already equipped

• Draketh's Avatar Darkmaster 925 694 Posts Joined 04/02/2019

Seems more of an Arena card to me, since it doesn't have that much impact in Constructed

• ShadowsOfSense's Avatar Community Manager Buried Alive 1325 917 Posts Joined 10/23/2018

As others mentioned, I briefly considered this for Evolve shenanigans, but the Castle Walls are only 2 mana so it doesn't seem worth the investment.

Welcome to the site!

• Leave a Comment

You must be signed in to leave a comment. Sign in here.

Remove Ads - Go Premium