New Demon Hunter Hero - Kurtrus, Demon-Render

Fractured in Alterac Valley
    Content Squad Alterac Academic 580 446 Posts Joined 08/21/2019
    Posted 1 month, 3 weeks ago

I think Kurtrus will see play, and perhaps just in decks that want to upgrade their Hero Power. His Battlecry is so easy to build up over the course of the game and his Hero Power so efficient that it's really hard to convince myself that there's any Demon Hunter deck that won't want to run him.

I have spoken.

Pirate King 1120 490 Posts Joined 11/10/2019

Worth it just to upgrade the hero power, and with how many times a Demon Hunter can attack over the course of the game, the x/4s are a potent bonus.

Senior Moderator Buried Alive 1470 1077 Posts Joined 10/23/2018

The Hero Power is just a straight upgrade on the regular Hero Power - I have no idea why you wouldn't just run this in every Standard Demon Hunter deck. You don't even really need to be doing much comboing with it, it's just good.

Welcome to the site!

Prince Charming 1595 986 Posts Joined 06/14/2019

Insane hero power. It will easily slot into every Demon Hunter deck for sure.

Darkmaster 1055 832 Posts Joined 04/02/2019

Awesome hero power, and the art is amazing too! Definitely my first golden craft this expansion.

Pirate King 1845 1596 Posts Joined 06/03/2019
    Posted 1 month, 2 weeks ago

Ok, who has been playing this card already? I'm thinking of crafting him, and want to hear how good he is.

"Be excellent to each other." -Bill and Ted

Pirate King 1845 1596 Posts Joined 06/03/2019
    Posted 1 month, 2 weeks ago

Decided to go for it, and no regrets. Kurtrus is an insanely powerful hero card, and very fun to play. Combined with Felfire Deadeye, might even be OP. It does require some set up, and you will fail against non-minion-based decks. However, you can provide HUGE burst damage pretty easily, even killing priests through the taunt and deathrattles of Lightshower Elemental and Mo'arg Forgefiend. I recommend this hero card!

"Be excellent to each other." -Bill and Ted

• Leave a Comment

You must be signed in to leave a comment. Sign in here.