New Neutral Minion - Korrak the Bloodrager

Fractured in Alterac Valley
  • Kyleabos's Avatar Face Collector 320 16 Posts Joined 05/28/2019
    Posted 1 week, 1 day ago

Yep, she will proc for each time his Deathrattle went off.  So you can get a full board if there were multiple dishonorable kills on him.  

• Geno9999's Avatar Pirate King 1080 404 Posts Joined 11/10/2019
    Posted 1 week, 1 day ago

This guy is going to be in every single DR synergy deck, and since he's effectively immune to destroy effects, extremely sticky to the board.

• GoddammitDontShootMe's Avatar Drek'Thar 1500 721 Posts Joined 06/03/2019
    Posted 1 week ago

I assume you just need to do exact lethal on this, and you don't have to use a card with the honorable kill keyword. Probably the player controlling this would want to initiate the trades to kill this, but I don't know what would have 5 attack and only 3 health. Guess you would have to trade 2 minions to remove whatever it was you were trading into.

• meisterz39's Avatar 880 1152 Posts Joined 06/03/2019
    Posted 6 days, 23 hours ago

This seems like a solid card that could have some pretty neat Deathrattle synergies in classes that care about that, and at worst could be a card that makes it really hard for your opponent to make good trades.

• edalyas's Avatar Magma Rager 395 154 Posts Joined 05/30/2019
    Posted 5 days, 14 hours ago
    Quote From Kyleabos

It has been confirmed by Bliz that Sketchy Information will summon a copy of Korrak.  With Forsaken Lieutenant if you hit some with 3 attack it will summon a new Korrak

Finally something different to do with Information card than duplicating coins

• Hydrafrog's Avatar Gul'dan 1630 2858 Posts Joined 05/28/2019
    Posted 5 days, 10 hours ago

I like that this will be a constant annoyance unless you silence or make sure you can exactly deal the amount of damage needed to get rid of him.  Not a bad statline for something that is going to irritate.  All we need to have is Animated Broomstick to help make it super uncomfortable. 

• DragonDraena's Avatar 250 42 Posts Joined 08/10/2021
    Posted 4 days, 6 hours ago

If I kill this with Arcane Overflow, was it honorably killed? 

• randomfan's Avatar Lion's Guard 1040 712 Posts Joined 03/17/2019
    Posted 3 days, 9 hours ago

5 stars just for the memes. I presume that the honorable kill trigger doesn't activate on your turn, just like Overkill didn't. That would mean as long as you control when he dies you will always get him back. I love it.

Unfortunately, common sense isn't as common as it should be.

• doingtheobvious's Avatar Alterac Historian 1050 639 Posts Joined 06/01/2019
    Posted 2 days, 20 hours ago

Can see this being quite annoying to remove. Really glad it doesn't have 4 attack, that would make it even more obnoxious.

• Leave a Comment

You must be signed in to leave a comment. Sign in here.