New Priest Minion - Fate Weaver

• Arthas's Avatar 185 459 Posts Joined 03/10/2019
    Posted 1 month, 1 week ago

A new Epic Priest Minion, Fate Weaver, has been revealed!

Fate Weaver Card Image

Discuss this card below or head on over to the card page to give it a rating!

Learn more about Descent of Dragons

Head on over to our dedicated guide for Descent of Dragons!

Get Cheaper Card Packs

This section contains affiliate links.

If you want to save money when buying Hearthstone packs, you should check out Amazon Coins! It's an easy way to save up to 25% off Hearthstone packs so you can get into the new expansion without worrying about your wallet too much. We've got a detailed guide on how to Get Started with Amazon Coins, but if you've already dealt with them in the past, you can buy some more by clicking right here.

• L5G4ND's Avatar 80 11 Posts Joined 06/11/2019

This is just broken. 4 mana instant Emperor. And it is an epic so you can play 2 of them.

• Marega's Avatar 230 232 Posts Joined 05/28/2019

Combo enabler. Mindblast was Hall of famed cause of this

• Avalon's Avatar 375 453 Posts Joined 06/12/2019

This is going to be one of the best arts of the whole set: incredibly stunning. I really hope to unpack this one even if I won't play Priest.

• DoubleSummon's Avatar 410 625 Posts Joined 03/25/2019

invoking twice is hard then. cause both this and the warlock card that draw 3 are really strong.

how easy can you invoke twice really? in priest we have Assassinate + invoke to do one proc, we saw 2 neutrals one at 4 mana and one at 5 mana, so I doubt you can actually play this card on curve...

• YourPrivateNightmare's Avatar Swamp 520 860 Posts Joined 03/25/2019

So Priest Galakrond is a removal effect + value...and we get even more removal from the invoke spell....and now we have a better Thaurissan

yup, this smells like some degenerate OTK BS

I tried having fun once.

It was awful.

• Almaniarra's Avatar HearthStationeer 400 655 Posts Joined 03/21/2019

Damn, This card's art, effect and name are all wonderful but I really can't love more the name of the card.

Best of the set for me.

• Painkiller1724's Avatar 140 101 Posts Joined 05/28/2019
    Posted 1 month ago
    Quote From YourPrivateNightmare

So Priest Galakrond is a removal effect + value...and we get even more removal from the invoke spell....and now we have a better Thaurissan

Exactly this!

The devs can't imagine something more interesting to priests than infinite removals and degenerate combos...

Btw, the card art is really nice! (And the battlecry, of course)

• RandomGuy's Avatar 305 468 Posts Joined 05/29/2019
    Posted 1 month ago

Hard to say because we don't know the full suite of invoke cards. Great effect and great body though. Lots of potential.

• RandomGuy's Avatar 305 468 Posts Joined 05/29/2019
    Posted 1 month ago
    Quote From YourPrivateNightmare

Based off their new design philosophy for Priest - that OTK is probably going to have to come from a lot of neutral cards. That's potentially possible because of Leeroy and Mecha'thun, but I don't think it'll ever be as simple as Velen+Mind Blast ever again.

• TheOdinson's Avatar 135 144 Posts Joined 06/04/2019
    Posted 2 weeks, 3 days ago

The value of this is pretty high considering the Invokes add cards to your hand, so you'll hit more targets more often with the discount. If invoking is consistent enough this card will be huge.

To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of the women.

• RavenSunHS's Avatar Swamp 455 881 Posts Joined 03/27/2019

Hard to assess the power of this card.

Promising for sure.

And for sure the art is sick.

• Joda's Avatar Magma Rager 240 143 Posts Joined 04/01/2019

You usually wont play it on turn 4... Maybe a combo deck with the Galakrond package?

Never netdeck, craft Whizbang instead!

• ArcanisDF's Avatar Dragon 280 177 Posts Joined 08/01/2019

i hope Galakrond Priest could be a T1 deck. so far i liked all Galakrond for priest. The effects are amazing

• ArngrimUndying's Avatar Jaina 350 326 Posts Joined 06/11/2019

Insane card (presumably to balance the not-great Galakrond). Auto-include if you're running that and I am 100% going to tweak my Wild Dragon Priest to include Galakrond, 2 of these, and some other synergistic cards. 

• johnyDI's Avatar Island 155 147 Posts Joined 03/31/2019

I don't think they would ever release this card if mindblast was around. I still think there will be some kind of shenanigan with aucheny soulpriest and prophet velen, but appart from that this can just be used to dump all the random minions you get from the new dragon hero.

• xreflex98's Avatar Bulbasaur 95 94 Posts Joined 11/21/2019

So much combo potential, really cool card.

• linkblade91's Avatar Global Moderator 255 316 Posts Joined 02/09/2019
    Quote From johnyDI

I don't think they would ever release this card if mindblast was around.

Unfortunately(?) for some, Wild still exists so the possibility of seeing Mindblast-related nonsense remains ever present. Not looking forward to it.

The card seems really good, by the by.

• Koetti's Avatar Island 340 231 Posts Joined 11/21/2019

One of the best Cards so far!

Emperor only needs one Tick to enable crazy Combos, imagine what you could do with two.

And dont forget that you can get this from Galakrond/Priest Invokes.

Long, drawn-out Control Match-ups with Boardclears en masse and an unbelievable amount of greedy cards?

Sign me up!

• Lightspoon's Avatar Merfolk 375 341 Posts Joined 04/01/2019

Excellent card, if Galakron, the Unspeakable will be a thing: cheap discounter, potential combo enabler, dragon tag, decent stats for its mana cost.

• Nere's Avatar 90 67 Posts Joined 07/28/2019

Oh my god, this card is going to be something! Combo potential, and you can have two of them, so possibly better than Thaurissan. Great card!

• Valord's Avatar 145 145 Posts Joined 05/28/2019

This just works well with the Galakrond cards adding all those priest minions only to be discounted.

• Input's Avatar 160 163 Posts Joined 06/01/2019

Priest invoke is sub-par, but beyond worth it for two emperor ticks at only 4 mana a piece.

• Hedwyn's Avatar Gul'dan 290 159 Posts Joined 07/05/2019

Well if invoke decks is a thing, this is possible broken .. Emperor Thaurissan costing 2 less? Seems very good, even in some wild decks.

I'm sorry for my bad english :)

• DelkoHS's Avatar Bulbasaur 260 263 Posts Joined 05/28/2019

Seems to fit some sort of Combo Priest deck (rip Mind Blast). I'm curious to see the rest of the cards, but by itself I don't think this will be run over any current Priest lists.

• Leave a Comment

You must be signed in to leave a comment. Sign in here.