New Hunter Spell - Toxic Reinforcements

• Arthas's Avatar 170 353 Posts Joined 03/10/2019
    Posted 2 weeks, 3 days ago

A new Epic Hunter Spell, Toxic Reinforcements, has been revealed!

Toxic Reinforcements Card Image

Discuss this card below or head on over to the card page to give it a rating!

Learn more about Descent of Dragons

Head on over to our dedicated guide for Descent of Dragons!

Get Cheaper Card Packs

This section contains affiliate links.

If you want to save money when buying Hearthstone packs, you should check out Amazon Coins! It's an easy way to save up to 25% off Hearthstone packs so you can get into the new expansion without worrying about your wallet too much. We've got a detailed guide on how to Get Started with Amazon Coins, but if you've already dealt with them in the past, you can buy some more by clicking right here.

• DoubleSummon's Avatar 375 487 Posts Joined 03/25/2019

seems like a meme to me.. inspire hunter? the other cards are stong but you are not gonna run this one I think since the card is kind of too slow while tryign to do something fast.. that being said, face hunter/odd hunter could really use this card in wild maybe.

• Attack7's Avatar 85 8 Posts Joined 07/01/2019

Seems pretty good with Zul'jin; you usually float some mana if you're running an aggro deck so it doesn't have to be run in a spell centric deck either.

• YourPrivateNightmare's Avatar Swamp 340 506 Posts Joined 03/25/2019
    Posted 2 weeks, 2 days ago

so we're going back to face Hunter or what? I don't hate it, but I thought we moved past the time when all Hunter was doing was press the button and hit face

• Lambda's Avatar 120 54 Posts Joined 07/24/2019
    Posted 2 weeks, 2 days ago

looks like Quest support.

• RandomGuy's Avatar 285 443 Posts Joined 05/29/2019
    Posted 2 weeks ago

Feels weak. "Inspire" Hunter will have to be much stronger than I'd guess it will be for this to see play. If we still had 2/1 Leper Gnomes, then I'd worry a bit more about it.

It's not even that good with the Vault Quest, because that deck wants to spend its mana playing minions, not hitting the hero power button.

• Painkiller1724's Avatar 135 83 Posts Joined 05/28/2019
    Posted 2 weeks ago

Yeah. It's completely messed up. If you want to go face, you will spend your mana on minions, not on hero power. And also you won't bother running a side quest. In the end, running a mid-range deck with some inspire stuff would be just a meme...

But we need to see the other unrevealed cards and what the meta will look like

• gozerh's Avatar 40 4 Posts Joined 04/02/2019
    Posted 1 week, 5 days ago

The golden animation of this card will probably be sick :O

• CableKnight's Avatar Content Squad Rexxar 295 137 Posts Joined 03/14/2019

Could see play in Wild Odd Hunter

Gosh dang it, cards bad.

• AliRadicali's Avatar 360 524 Posts Joined 06/06/2019

I find it funny that this would probably be a better card if it just dealt 6 damage to face instead of summoning leper gnomes. At the stage of the game where' you're using hero power turn after turn to close out the game, you typically can't afford to wait one extra turn to cash in the leper deathrattles. I get what the designers were going for but this is just too slow and gimmicky to be playable as a 'nuke'.

• Zwane's Avatar Wizard 240 304 Posts Joined 06/04/2019
    Posted 6 days, 17 hours ago

This is a mediocre filler at best. Except if they print a card that says "turn all your leper gnomes into mountain giants".

• Leave a Comment

You must be signed in to leave a comment. Sign in here.