New Paladin Minion - Dragonrider Talritha

• Arthas's Avatar 185 459 Posts Joined 03/10/2019
    Posted 3 weeks, 3 days ago

A new Legendary Paladin Minion, Dragonrider Talritha, has been revealed!

Dragonrider Talritha Card Image

Discuss this card below or head on over to the card page to give it a rating!

Learn more about Descent of Dragons

Head on over to our dedicated guide for Descent of Dragons!

Get Cheaper Card Packs

This section contains affiliate links.

If you want to save money when buying Hearthstone packs, you should check out Amazon Coins! It's an easy way to save up to 25% off Hearthstone packs so you can get into the new expansion without worrying about your wallet too much. We've got a detailed guide on how to Get Started with Amazon Coins, but if you've already dealt with them in the past, you can buy some more by clicking right here.

• linkblade91's Avatar Global Moderator Draconically Dedicated 260 323 Posts Joined 02/09/2019

Absolutely love it; going straight into my Dragon Paladin deck. The flavor of it - Talritha jumping onto a new Dragon - is perfect. This will definitely see play if Dragon Paladin can get off the ground once more.

If you have the time please check out my custom expansion, The Trials Within Us!

• sinti's Avatar Global Moderator Maximum Volume 655 1061 Posts Joined 10/20/2018
    Quote From linkblade91

Absolutely love it; going straight into my Dragon Paladin deck. The flavor of it - Talritha jumping onto a new Dragon - is perfect. This will definitely see play if Dragon Paladin can get off the ground once more.

I knew you would like it :D

~ Have an idea? Found a bug? Let us know! ~
    ~ Join us on Discord ~

• Joda's Avatar Magma Rager 240 143 Posts Joined 04/01/2019

A valanyr for dragons. Pretty good in a dragon-heavy deck.

Never netdeck, craft Whizbang instead!

• turfcitytj's Avatar 70 6 Posts Joined 04/03/2019

This opens up a new archetype. Tempo dragon paladin. I think we are going to see dragon paladin with smaller low cost dragons that can ramp up and apply pressure.  

• CapTim's Avatar 85 21 Posts Joined 03/18/2019

I LOVED dragon Paladin back in the day and this is such a good tempo card to revive it with! It'll make you think carefully about which dragons you want to include do that you don't get it stuck on a late game combo dragon

• happyshorts's Avatar 115 64 Posts Joined 11/21/2019

Gonna be a staple in any dragon deck faceless manipulator could be fun to combo with a buffed up dragon.

Not a card a deck is build around tho but a very strong addition.

Just hope paladin has enough dragon generators, or there are enough decent dragons to put into a deck, think there are some more low cost dragons needed which disadvantages Druids new Ysera card in turn.

• DeathDave's Avatar 130 13 Posts Joined 03/24/2019

The flavor indeed is pretty sweet but I'm afraid the card is too weak and slow for a legendary, 2/5 and won't see play.

• Meteorite12's Avatar Magma Rager 340 254 Posts Joined 05/29/2019

A recurring buff for dragons could be pretty strong, I remember dragon being a decent enough tribe for Pally in wild because of the 5/5’s that reduce the cost of the next one you play, so this could work

Who needs consistency when you could have fun?

• Koetti's Avatar Island 365 246 Posts Joined 11/21/2019

Could be fun!

Now we only need some decent Dragons for this. That Deathrattle one from RoS might finally see play.

Long, drawn-out Control Match-ups with Boardclears en masse and an unbelievable amount of greedy cards?

Sign me up!

• nod's Avatar 75 10 Posts Joined 06/03/2019

I loved the Paladino's weapon with a similar effect.  Should be fun!

-nod

• Bilot's Avatar 95 12 Posts Joined 05/30/2019

Love its design and flavour. The power level seems really good, maybe there's hope for Dragon Paladin...

• MenacingBagel's Avatar Dragon Scholar 160 168 Posts Joined 09/24/2019

Personally I love this card because I loved that hammer. Unfortunately with most death rattles and buffs silence completely ruins it obviously not something to build a deck around but really good none the less.

Only a fool thinks they know everything. I admit that I know nothing

• Saf's Avatar 110 60 Posts Joined 05/28/2019

3mana 3/3 body, Even if IT forces your oppenont to use. /waste. Silence, it’s a win (typing on a new phone isn’t

• Valord's Avatar 150 145 Posts Joined 05/28/2019

Can be really annoying if they don't have a silence or transform effect.

• Hedwyn's Avatar Draconically Dedicated 290 160 Posts Joined 07/05/2019

Looks very good, with this new dragon package coming, dragon paladin could be at least tier 2!

I'm sorry for my bad english :)

• Stock's Avatar Child of Galakrond 165 50 Posts Joined 06/03/2019
  • silverwolf's Avatar 100 45 Posts Joined 04/01/2019

A holy undead dragon rider who keeps fighting as long as there are dragons at your hand. I am very tempted to make a heavy dragon paladin deck in wild just to test it. I love this card.

• DorisTheMan's Avatar 90 9 Posts Joined 07/26/2019

Yeah, I'm looking forward to this! Bring on the Dragon Paladins! Who knows, maybe I'll even get to finally use Nozari from Rise of Shadows... :P

• anhhuy2502's Avatar 60 9 Posts Joined 07/26/2019

valanyr on a stick, there's no value lost here

• HighVoltagez's Avatar 125 46 Posts Joined 07/23/2019

Pretty good for a dragon deck

• jagu's Avatar 115 69 Posts Joined 03/19/2019

I wonder if running Faceless Manipulator with this would be worth it. 

• dapperdog's Avatar 160 172 Posts Joined 07/29/2019
    Posted 3 weeks, 2 days ago

Played on curved in a mid ranged deck basically closes the game, if you opponent doesn't have a silence.

But like secret and highlander paladin, without any card draw it will probably be tier 2 at best.

Hoping for dragon pally so dragon speaker sees play :)

• Nere's Avatar 90 67 Posts Joined 07/28/2019

Ohh I´m so ready to get the polymorphs back into my mage decks, because cards like this could get out of hand very easily. Strong recurring hand-buff that needs to be either morphed or silenced to stop it.

• Sol's Avatar 120 72 Posts Joined 05/29/2019

Val'anyron a stick! Paladin already has a multitude of handbuff cards and one of the best dragon synergies so this would have no problem seeing play. This would also curve out amazingly if you have Nozdormu, the Timeless in your hand; a 4-mana 11/11 on turn 4 is nuts and the opponent most likely would have mulliganed away single target removal cards.

Well it's over

• Leave a Comment

You must be signed in to leave a comment. Sign in here.