New Neutral Minion - Shu'ma

• Arthas's Avatar 185 459 Posts Joined 03/10/2019
    Posted 3 weeks, 3 days ago

A new Legendary Neutral Minion, Shu'ma, has been revealed!

Shu'ma Card Image
    Tentacle Card Image

Discuss this card below or head on over to the card page to give it a rating!

Learn more about Descent of Dragons

Head on over to our dedicated guide for Descent of Dragons!

Get Cheaper Card Packs

This section contains affiliate links.

If you want to save money when buying Hearthstone packs, you should check out Amazon Coins! It's an easy way to save up to 25% off Hearthstone packs so you can get into the new expansion without worrying about your wallet too much. We've got a detailed guide on how to Get Started with Amazon Coins, but if you've already dealt with them in the past, you can buy some more by clicking right here.

• linkblade91's Avatar Global Moderator Draconically Dedicated 260 323 Posts Joined 02/09/2019

Token decks might like it, but the statline is awful. 1-attack means you can readily kill it without much loss. I think I would rather play Onyxia.

If you have the time please check out my custom expansion, The Trials Within Us!

• Joda's Avatar Magma Rager 240 143 Posts Joined 04/01/2019

Interesting... Your opponent has do deal with the tokens OR shuma itself. Maybe its hard to do both. Can be snowbally, but not a safecraft.

Never netdeck, craft Whizbang instead!

• CapTim's Avatar 85 21 Posts Joined 03/18/2019

I can see it being solid AOE bait for some control decks and Druid and Shaman can take major advantage of it if not dealt with. 

• Koetti's Avatar Island 365 246 Posts Joined 11/21/2019

Do Token/Aggro Decks really want a 7 mana 1 Attack Minion? Don't think so.

Also, you can't buff the Tokens right away, so they can be easily removed.

Long, drawn-out Control Match-ups with Boardclears en masse and an unbelievable amount of greedy cards?

Sign me up!

• Meteorite12's Avatar Magma Rager 340 254 Posts Joined 05/29/2019

Definitely one of the weirder legendaries we’ve seen, I will admit though, I kind of like it. End of turn makes it awkward to use though.9

Who needs consistency when you could have fun?

• Stock's Avatar Child of Galakrond 165 50 Posts Joined 06/03/2019

I would say this is better than Onyxia, since in a token deck I would trade 7 attack on 1 minion for ability to summon multiple boards everytime.

• johnyDI's Avatar Island 165 147 Posts Joined 03/31/2019

I mean, yeah, you could play this in any savage roar/bloodlust deck, as a final push, in case you are stuck with those cards in hand and an empty board.

But realistically speaking, the best use I can see for this is a funny knife juggler combo, or in wild with that card that gives divine shield to 1 attack minions.

The card's saving grace is that shamans wont hate to get it from evolve effects.

Still, 5 memes out of 7.

• nod's Avatar 75 10 Posts Joined 06/03/2019

Maybe good in big shaman with muckmorpher

-nod

• Saf's Avatar 110 60 Posts Joined 05/28/2019

Expect this card on Trolden

• MenacingBagel's Avatar Dragon Scholar 160 168 Posts Joined 09/24/2019

I mean, unless the tentacles do something its pretty weak. since its end of turn you have to take opponent's board your board and what they might have into account. On average I think you'll get around 6-4 tentacles depending on what you have already. It might fit into the hunter quest though since it combos with the roar and summons some to fulfill the quest. I feel like this card will get a rework of some kind later in the Expac

Only a fool thinks they know everything. I admit that I know nothing

• Hedwyn's Avatar Draconically Dedicated 290 160 Posts Joined 07/05/2019

Possibly good in token decks, but I'm not sure .. Looks a bit annoying btw, I hope I'm wrong about this.

I'm sorry for my bad english :)

• Bilot's Avatar 95 12 Posts Joined 05/30/2019

It seems a nice neutral legendary for Token decks!
    Shaman and Druid are grateful.

• FenrirWulf's Avatar 70 5 Posts Joined 06/12/2019

Can be potentially played in Divine Spirit Decks because High Priest Amet would give this insane value. It's a fun combo but seems unlikely.

• Blackpancake's Avatar 50 7 Posts Joined 11/21/2019
  • anhhuy2502's Avatar 60 9 Posts Joined 07/26/2019

This barely trades into anything. 

1 more mana and you would have the same effect on a common + 6 attack

• HighVoltagez's Avatar 125 46 Posts Joined 07/23/2019

Interesting design

• DorisTheMan's Avatar 90 9 Posts Joined 07/26/2019

And the award for weirdest Hearthstone card goes to.......

• Nere's Avatar 90 67 Posts Joined 07/28/2019

I don´t see this one working out, but it´s true that it´s statline, especially the 7 health is quite annoying, that it´s not easy to remove it with an AoE while clearing the tokens

• Zusk16's Avatar 60 13 Posts Joined 05/30/2019

The only thought that came to mind when is saw this card is how sad its going to be if you open it. Why ever play this over Onyxia unless you really need token generators but this still seems so bad. 

• dapperdog's Avatar 160 172 Posts Joined 07/29/2019

I'm calling it now that a card will be printed that reduces opponent minion attack by 1 as long as its in play.

5 stars because I'll likely get this as my first legendary

• jagu's Avatar 115 69 Posts Joined 03/19/2019
    Posted 3 weeks, 2 days ago

I won't be too quick to judge this card as trash just yet. After all, people underestimated Giggling Inventor which turned out to be OP at 5 mana 1/2 summon 2/4 in stats with two Divine Shields. This is 7 mana 1/7 summon 6/6 in stats every turn?

• og0's Avatar HearthStationeer 475 437 Posts Joined 03/31/2019

Interesting card - probably meme but sure someone will manage to make it work at least once :)

There are only 10d types of people who understand binary, I know what 10b of them are but not the other 1000b.

• Sol's Avatar 120 72 Posts Joined 05/29/2019

A refilling Onyxia. It looks like a Warlock card. It might fit into Zoolock, but I see it fitting more into a Facelock deck using Blood Troll Sapper, or a Handbuff Warlock deck with Spirit of the Bat

Well it's over

• Valord's Avatar 150 145 Posts Joined 05/28/2019

Seems like a slower and weaker Violet Wurm, but could be decent with Unleash the Vault. 

• Leave a Comment

You must be signed in to leave a comment. Sign in here.