New Warlock Minion - Crazed Netherwing

• Arthas's Avatar 185 459 Posts Joined 03/10/2019
    Posted 2 weeks ago

A new Rare Warlock Minion, Crazed Netherwing, has been revealed!

Crazed Netherwing Card Image

Discuss this card below or head on over to the card page to give it a rating!

Learn more about Descent of Dragons

Head on over to our dedicated guide for Descent of Dragons!

Get Cheaper Card Packs

This section contains affiliate links.

If you want to save money when buying Hearthstone packs, you should check out Amazon Coins! It's an easy way to save up to 25% off Hearthstone packs so you can get into the new expansion without worrying about your wallet too much. We've got a detailed guide on how to Get Started with Amazon Coins, but if you've already dealt with them in the past, you can buy some more by clicking right here.

• allthehype's Avatar Thrall 130 143 Posts Joined 07/26/2019
    Posted 2 weeks ago

Me like it! Hellfire with a strong body, and Abyssal Enforcer always found his spot.

• DelkoHS's Avatar Bulbasaur 260 263 Posts Joined 05/28/2019
    Posted 2 weeks ago

Nice board wipe with a body, will be staple if Dragon Warlock is to be a thing.

• FuRenz's Avatar Gul'dan 150 97 Posts Joined 05/29/2019
    Posted 2 weeks ago

Not sure how dragonlock will play, or if it will be a thing, but I was hoping locks to get decent cards this expansion. 

• RubinoCE's Avatar 115 40 Posts Joined 06/03/2019
    Posted 2 weeks ago

Still need to see more cards to see how useful it will be but definitely an A+ board clear card.

• Wagnuz's Avatar 95 63 Posts Joined 07/26/2019
    Posted 2 weeks ago

Strong. I want controll Warlock back.

• Alex13c's Avatar Squirtle 80 31 Posts Joined 05/31/2019
    Posted 2 weeks ago

Very powerfull,for sure it will see al lots of play,5/5

• Alfi's Avatar Bulbasaur 295 196 Posts Joined 05/29/2019
    Posted 2 weeks ago

Needs a little deckbuilding but this can rock

-=alfi=-

• DoubleSummon's Avatar 410 625 Posts Joined 03/25/2019
    Posted 2 weeks ago

So.. Duskbreaker for 5 mana but also damages heroes (more aggressive and normally bad for warlock, also can be seen as hellfire + 1 mana 5/5 for dragon decks.

This card is very powerful, since both cards have seen a lot of play. 

• ssaabbuu's Avatar 125 146 Posts Joined 08/01/2019
    Posted 2 weeks ago

Very similar to Priest's Duskbreaker. Will probably see a lot of play if Dragon Warlock becomes viable.

• Elfensilver's Avatar Valeera 245 166 Posts Joined 03/14/2019
    Posted 2 weeks ago

Blizzard really pushes archetypes: dragon/galakrond for evil classes, and dragon/sidequests for the others. In the archetypes the current cards will be insane, else they are of classic strength.

Help me get counseling for my suicidal starving hyenas.

• pietske's Avatar Uther 55 11 Posts Joined 11/21/2019
    Posted 2 weeks ago

Considering how strong Duskbreaker was, this will definitely be a solid card.

• Valord's Avatar 145 145 Posts Joined 05/28/2019
    Posted 2 weeks ago

Looks like Priest isn't only one with a Deal 3 board clear for a dragon deck now. Solid

• Koetti's Avatar Island 340 231 Posts Joined 11/21/2019
    Posted 2 weeks ago

That's a very strong effect for sure. 

But the important question is: will Dragon-lock have enough support?

Long, drawn-out Control Match-ups with Boardclears en masse and an unbelievable amount of greedy cards?

Sign me up!

• Paquitopaq's Avatar Bulbasaur 170 30 Posts Joined 07/26/2019
    Posted 2 weeks ago

A cheaper Abyssal Enforcer ! And a better Hellfire which can be way better against aggro archetype. I like it but we will need more dragon to make this works

• Joda's Avatar Magma Rager 240 143 Posts Joined 04/01/2019
    Posted 2 weeks ago

Duskbreaker has returned! Pretty good if warlock will have enough dragons.

Never netdeck, craft Whizbang instead!

• bigcums's Avatar 75 30 Posts Joined 07/26/2019
    Posted 2 weeks ago

If dragons are going to be a thing in warlock this expansion this card is going to be amazing . It's such a powerful card when you are behind that also has the possibility to end games. 

5 stars 

• kramerofboandls's Avatar 265 128 Posts Joined 04/01/2019
    Posted 2 weeks ago

Is there a chance for dragon warlock in wild?

WIth azure drake, twilight guardian, blackwing corruptor and such?

This card seems very promising, but maybe not for standard.

Voted 4 stars. 

• YourPrivateNightmare's Avatar Swamp 520 860 Posts Joined 03/25/2019
    Posted 2 weeks ago

Better Abyssal Enforcer and almost as good as Duskbreaker which Warlock doesn't need, because they have Hellfire anyways.

Basically this might finally give Warlock the last piece of Boardclear they were missing to successfully make it to lategame.

Now you have a great Removal curve of Hellfire, Netherwing, Siphon Soul, Godfrey, Nether

Warlock also makes the best use out of Twilight Drake, so we already have a great neutral dragon that's a good play on curve as well as later on.

Also,  and this is just speculation, Malylock was a thing way back when. With the new Spell we have a very strong face damage spelll (that also heals) and let's not forget that Plot Twist and Dollmaster Dorian are a thing, meaning with an empty deck you could theoretically play Dorian + Plot Twist with Maly in hand and have 3 mana left for some spell action....and that's just with the current cards, who knows what else we're getting.

I tried having fun once.

It was awful.

• mayhern's Avatar 130 142 Posts Joined 07/26/2019
    Posted 2 weeks ago

5 Mana Hellfire with a 5/5 dragon body. Great card!

• 8Nikano's Avatar 120 144 Posts Joined 11/21/2019
    Posted 2 weeks ago

Solid stats with hellfire effect (that doesnt hurt your hero)? Count me in! 

• meisterz39's Avatar Anduin 275 202 Posts Joined 06/03/2019
    Posted 2 weeks ago

Hellfire with a 1 mana 5/5 attached seems ridiculously strong. Despite the conditional battlecry, I like this a lot better than Abyssal Enforcer, as it comes down at a point where it's far more relevant (not unlike Duskbreaker in Priest).

• UnGoroh's Avatar 100 52 Posts Joined 07/26/2019
    Posted 2 weeks ago

Hellfire,  draw a 1 mana 5/5 and play it. Sweet

• Freforos's Avatar 135 147 Posts Joined 11/21/2019
    Posted 2 weeks ago

Is not as strong as duskbreaker, because it deals damage to face and comes one turn later (has better stats tho). 

But duskbreaker is so strong that i still vote this card 5 stars. If dragonlock will be a thing this will be one of the reason for sure

• Drageren's Avatar 220 122 Posts Joined 03/25/2019
    Posted 2 weeks ago

So good, finally Blizz forgot about shity quest and print very good control cards. I missed you, Control handlock, oh, and you can play it even in wild, but still even lock with self damage is better, but still, so good card.

• Leave a Comment

You must be signed in to leave a comment. Sign in here.