New Neutral Minion - Camouflaged Dirigible

• Arthas's Avatar 185 459 Posts Joined 03/10/2019
    Posted 1 week, 6 days ago

A new Common Neutral Minion, Camouflaged Dirigible, has been revealed!

Camouflaged Dirigible Card Image

Discuss this card below or head on over to the card page to give it a rating!

Learn more about Descent of Dragons

Head on over to our dedicated guide for Descent of Dragons!

Get Cheaper Card Packs

This section contains affiliate links.

If you want to save money when buying Hearthstone packs, you should check out Amazon Coins! It's an easy way to save up to 25% off Hearthstone packs so you can get into the new expansion without worrying about your wallet too much. We've got a detailed guide on how to Get Started with Amazon Coins, but if you've already dealt with them in the past, you can buy some more by clicking right here.

• ElementsCombined's Avatar 55 9 Posts Joined 07/19/2019

I'm sure sn1p snap warlock in wild will find a use for it

• RavenSunHS's Avatar Swamp 455 881 Posts Joined 03/27/2019

Yeah sure. Mechs really needed board stealth shenanigans....

It was really inevitable to design such a card...

• DelkoHS's Avatar Bulbasaur 260 263 Posts Joined 05/28/2019

Could set up potential Magnetize OTKs, which isn't good for the metagame. Why Blizzard, why ....

• DoubleSummon's Avatar 410 625 Posts Joined 03/25/2019

Seems like a meme to me, we had a stealth mech for 4 mana, I can't see this card being any better, giving other cards stealth for more than 1 mana is just not worth it.. 

• meisterz39's Avatar Anduin 275 202 Posts Joined 06/03/2019

Camouflaged Dirigible has hysterical art, a nearly vanilla statline, and an effect that helps aggro mech decks finish off their opponents a la Conceal back in the old days. I could easily imagine this as a one-of in such a deck - probably not a two-of since there are other finishers like Leeroy Jenkins that would do the job just fine.

• ArngrimUndying's Avatar Jaina 350 326 Posts Joined 06/11/2019

This is a real toss-up for me and I think will either be awesome or useless based on the class - I think Warrior will be a bad fit, but Hunter and Paladin will make good use of this.

Warrior: A lot of great warrior mechs are Taunts (or magnetize with Taunts) so I can't see Stealth being a good thing there and removing (temporarily) the Taunt. 

Hunter: This would be great to get an extra turn's worth of clear off your Missile Launcher + Venomizer by stealthing it or for some otherwise bursty magnetic SMOrc

Paladin: Ditto for Hunter - the Stealth + Magnetic + SMOrc will be very strong, especially in Wild.

• Me0203's Avatar 100 42 Posts Joined 06/13/2019

I don't predict this to be too impactful. Mech decks are usually fast-paced affairs; while this effect is certainly the nuts, it's just a bit too expensive. Somewhat like how Wargear has been slowly phased out of the most competitive mech lineups, this might be a trap card as well. 

That said, this is exactly the sort of card that might set up some shenanigans, and for that, I like it. 

The worst possible feeling is when the person you are meets the person you could have been.

• Zusk16's Avatar 55 13 Posts Joined 05/30/2019

This card has a very powerful effect but yeah they put the cost up for a good reason maybe it sees play.

• sicknantos's Avatar Bulbasaur 310 176 Posts Joined 05/28/2019

hoping the cost makes it unplayable because otherwise this is gonna make mechs unbearable

Rage quitting: the best way to ensure your opponent knows they beat a giant baby.

• Koetti's Avatar Island 340 231 Posts Joined 11/21/2019

Sn1p-Lock will definitely experiment with this card.

Combined with Mecharoo it pretty much guarantees that you'll have a Mech on the board.

Long, drawn-out Control Match-ups with Boardclears en masse and an unbelievable amount of greedy cards?

Sign me up!

• Mercynary9's Avatar Gold Supporter 205 169 Posts Joined 03/31/2019

I'm very surprised to see a big support for the mechs in an expansion that doesn't focus about mechs, it's also one of the best neutral cards for supporting mechs (other than magnetize).

This card's effect is awesome compared to other trash neutral mechs. I don't know if it's best or not, but mechs are getting supported now. So can't wait to give it a try!

• Narfi's Avatar 145 149 Posts Joined 03/23/2019

I’m glad this will only coexist with magnetic cards in Standard for four months.

• Firenza's Avatar 165 104 Posts Joined 05/29/2019

Three stars for standard. It might be able to set up some combos, but I think those decks will be pretty marginal. It's a little bulky in terms of mana-cost for an effect like that. Powerful, but not flexible.

BUT, MIMIRON'S HEAD in Wild. I'm here for the memes.

• Meteorite12's Avatar Magma Rager 300 247 Posts Joined 05/29/2019

Not too much you’d want to give stealth that badly as far as I can remember, so not all too great. 

Who needs consistency when you could have fun?

• Narfi's Avatar 145 149 Posts Joined 03/23/2019

I’m glad this will only coexist with magnetic cards in Standard for four months.

• SLima's Avatar 140 89 Posts Joined 08/17/2019

The effect is strong, but the high cost offsets that. It seems kinda ankward to use in any deck. Maybe someone will find a way to turn this into some monstrous combo or whatever, but i don't see it. Wild may be in trouble though...

• YourPrivateNightmare's Avatar Swamp 520 860 Posts Joined 03/25/2019

look guys, it's the MECHWARPER NERF

also it doesn't look very impressive. What mechs even are there in Standard that would benefit from this? We already had Copertail for Stealthed Magnetic shenanigans...this costs 2-mana more and only makes sense if you  have a mech on board that even needs this.

At best this would see play in an aggro mech deck....but all of those already succeed at abusing magnetic anyways

I tried having fun once.

It was awful.

• Leetlejuice's Avatar 70 15 Posts Joined 07/26/2019

I see they are trying to work in the “this is useless unless it’s cancer” space.

• frosthearth's Avatar 275 257 Posts Joined 03/18/2019

Probably too slow to see play but can sometimes create a tight situation if your opponent can't deal with stealth. 

• UnGoroh's Avatar 100 52 Posts Joined 07/26/2019

Very nicely balanced. The effect is great, but on 6 mana it's a bit late for the absolute face-aggro decks pestering Wild. On a more mid-rangy mech deck it could shine, but those have to be invented still. A deck challenge that could pay off quite a bunch.

Possibly just an experimental card to find how to print more stealth without it being uninteractive and frustrating.

• KANSAS's Avatar Wall 670 1019 Posts Joined 03/25/2019

This will probably be used in some sort of dumb jank combo deck, but other than that I doubt this card will ever see play.

Giving something stealth is useful when you want to make sure that a minion will be able to attack at least once. The issue is that because this card is 6 mana, it will likely only ever be used on a minion that has already been on the field at least one turn. Usually stealth is only needed for 1 turn, so unless you want to wait until turn 9-10 to give a 3-4 mana minion stealth, this isn't going to be useful. And if you do try and give a 3-4 mana mech stealth, then you will probably die because you just spent your entire turn basically doing nothing.

• linkblade91's Avatar Global Moderator 255 316 Posts Joined 02/09/2019

It's okay, I guess. I suspect it will be a card you never see until all of a sudden someone drops it and you're like "wait what" as it wrecks your game-plan unexpectedly.

• TheOdinson's Avatar 135 144 Posts Joined 06/04/2019

The effect here is really interesting, but the timing of its release is a bit weird. When Boomsday Project rotates this will need way more stuff to have any impact in standard, though there is a lot of fun stuff going on with it in Wild at least. The cost is thankfully high so that its not totally abusive.

To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of the women.

• Emptyness's Avatar Derpcorn 220 106 Posts Joined 03/16/2019

After seeing this card I am somehow happy that Boomsday is rotating in about 4 months. 

And no, I don't want to go to wild for now.

• Leave a Comment

You must be signed in to leave a comment. Sign in here.