New Neutral Minion - Kronx Dragonhoof

• Arthas's Avatar 185 459 Posts Joined 03/10/2019
    Posted 1 week, 6 days ago

A new Legendary Neutral Minion, Kronx Dragonhoof, has been revealed!

Kronx Dragonhoof Card Image

Decimation Card Image Domination Card Image Reanimation Card Image Annihilation Card Image

Kronx's four devastations

Discuss this card below or head on over to the card page to give it a rating!

Learn more about Descent of Dragons

Head on over to our dedicated guide for Descent of Dragons!

Get Cheaper Card Packs

This section contains affiliate links.

If you want to save money when buying Hearthstone packs, you should check out Amazon Coins! It's an easy way to save up to 25% off Hearthstone packs so you can get into the new expansion without worrying about your wallet too much. We've got a detailed guide on how to Get Started with Amazon Coins, but if you've already dealt with them in the past, you can buy some more by clicking right here.

• DelkoHS's Avatar Bulbasaur 260 263 Posts Joined 05/28/2019

This is a nice looking tutor. It curves out into Galakrond as well, so you can play the pair on curve. Seems staple in those decks.

If I'm correct then "a Devastation" means you can discover one of these effects:

- Summon an 8/8 taunt;

- Deal 5 damage to all minions;

- Give your minions +2/+2;

- Deal 5 damage to the enemy hero and  heal your hero for 5.

• Xrazoc's Avatar 125 93 Posts Joined 03/29/2019
    Quote From DelkoHS

This is a nice looking tutor. It curves out into Galakrond as well, so you can play the pair on curve. Seems staple in those decks.

If I'm correct then "a Devastation" means you can discover one of these effects:

Summon an 8/8 taunt.

Deal 5 damage to all minions.

Give your minions +2/+2.

Deal 5 damage to the enemy hero, heal your hero for 5.

Yes!

It is really good for tempo and after playing galakrond.

• RavenSunHS's Avatar Swamp 455 881 Posts Joined 03/27/2019

I initially disliked Galakrond theme, but this Tauren is so bada$$!

PS: Neutral, but actually just a 5-class card...

• ArcanisDF's Avatar Dragon 280 177 Posts Joined 08/01/2019
    Quote From DelkoHS

- Summon an 8/8 taunt;

- Deal 5 damage to all minions;

- Give your minions +2/+2;

- Deal 5 damage to the enemy hero and  heal your hero for 5.

gezzzz better than i expected. hope you are righ

• Xrazoc's Avatar 125 93 Posts Joined 03/29/2019

It is discover effect

• Majere's Avatar 220 93 Posts Joined 06/01/2019

The mechanic reminds me very much of Kalimos, Primal Lord, with the opportunity to discover 1 of 4 op effects.

Also a bit like Zephrys the Great and its relationship with the class highlander cards - if you want to play your sexy new Galakrond cards optimally, you need to spend 1600 dust on this.

• Me0203's Avatar 100 42 Posts Joined 06/13/2019

Well! After giving out free Galakronds, they had to rope us into spending our dust on something, I see. Just as they did with Twin Emperor Vek'lor for C'Thun

That said, there's no way that I won't be crafting this. It's useful at all points in the game, it's got a great effect, and the stats are nice. Plus that jawline! So manly and chiseled that it's got spikes in it, yeehaw.

The worst possible feeling is when the person you are meets the person you could have been.

• ArngrimUndying's Avatar Jaina 350 326 Posts Joined 06/11/2019

This is definitely the kind of support card that will help the good Galakronds (Warrior and Rogue) be amazing and the mediocre ones (Warlock and Priest) be perhaps more playable. Tons of value on its own, BUT like highlander cards will be over-the-top fantastic with any kind of shuffle/bounce mechanic where you can get more than one play out of it.

• Drageren's Avatar 220 122 Posts Joined 03/25/2019

Oh, look, musthave leg for all Galakrond decks like Vek Lor was. Nice 1600 dust min.

But if we talking about leg, pretty good, almost OP level good.

• meisterz39's Avatar Anduin 275 202 Posts Joined 06/03/2019

Kronx Dragonhoof feels like an obvious 5 star card. It's almost vanilla stats, it draws your win condition in a Galakrond deck, and its devastation effects are all great. The only way this card isn't spectacular is if every Galakrond deck is bad, but given how many classes get Galakrond, it's highly likely that at least one Galakrond archetype will be competitive.

• Starscream's Avatar 135 79 Posts Joined 05/28/2019

Card is insane. Imagine you copy this with Baleful Banker or something similar. You could play it, draw Galakrond, replay it, etc. 

• Zusk16's Avatar 55 13 Posts Joined 05/30/2019

Card is sick, you probably save it for the devastation effect, deal 5 heal 5 is probably the weakest but still very useful and the other 3 are just nuts. I was having doubts about Galakrond but this is anther reason you play those decks.  

• AngryShuckie's Avatar 275 118 Posts Joined 06/03/2019

Obviously a staple in any Galakrond deck, with the above comparisons to Twin Emperor Vek'lor being astute.

I'm interested in how the decision making process will play out when you have drawn both Kronx and Galakrond, but have not invoked enough times to want to play Galakrond yet. Especially in priest if there isn't anything worth using Galakrond's battlecry to kill.

• sicknantos's Avatar Bulbasaur 310 176 Posts Joined 05/28/2019

this makes Galakrond way scarier (wasn't super scary before)

Rage quitting: the best way to ensure your opponent knows they beat a giant baby.

• Meteorite12's Avatar Magma Rager 300 247 Posts Joined 05/29/2019

If Galakrond see play this definitely will be an autoinclude, strong enough that it might even be what carries the deck

Who needs consistency when you could have fun?

• Meneldor's Avatar Bulbasaur 90 31 Posts Joined 07/26/2019

It's just so unfair that 5 classes get Galakrond and this card while 4 classes get... Sidequests?

Btw this card looks like Zephyrs 2.0. You pick one of these effects 80% of the time when playing Zephyrs.

Total powercreep imo

• FuRenz's Avatar Gul'dan 150 97 Posts Joined 05/29/2019

Putting it in simple terms, this expansion zilliax and Lich King for the evil classes! Op and staple card for the 5 evil classes, a sure must craft

• YourPrivateNightmare's Avatar Swamp 520 860 Posts Joined 03/25/2019

Welp, this is pretty nuts. A Galakrond tutor alone is already strong, especially for something like Rogue or Warrior where you want to play him on curve if possible.

but damn, that secondary effect. Now I'm worried Galakrond decks will turn out a bit too strong....but maybe I'm underestimating how much you'll have to commit to the invokers.

I tried having fun once.

It was awful.

• frosthearth's Avatar 275 257 Posts Joined 03/18/2019

Easily goes into every galakrond deck, very powerful and versatile. I guess they have to make sure we play the new expansion lol 

• Orrien's Avatar 185 37 Posts Joined 03/15/2019

Now this is a reason to run a galakrond deck (even the warlock one lol)

• Alex13c's Avatar Squirtle 80 31 Posts Joined 05/31/2019

Just wow,this is the card the expansion needed,fabulos artwork and great effect!

• Janusi's Avatar 190 41 Posts Joined 05/28/2019

"If you've already Galakrond"? Is Galakrond a verb as well?

• MurlocAggroB's Avatar 210 108 Posts Joined 06/12/2019
    Quote From Janusi

"If you've already Galakrond"? Is Galakrond a verb as well?

You're*. You are.

A man is lying on the street, some punks chopped off his head

I'm the only one who stops to see if he's dead.

Hmm. Turns out he's dead.

• linkblade91's Avatar Global Moderator 255 316 Posts Joined 02/09/2019

Absolutely bonkers. I was already going to try out Galakrond Warrior; now I'm even more incentivized. Unless all of the Galakronds turn out to be trash, you WILL see this card around.

• Leave a Comment

You must be signed in to leave a comment. Sign in here.