New Neutral Minion - Transmogrifier

• Arthas's Avatar 185 459 Posts Joined 03/10/2019
    Posted 2 weeks, 3 days ago

A new Epic Neutral Minion, Transmogrifier, has been revealed!

Transmogrifier Card Image

Discuss this card below or head on over to the card page to give it a rating!

Learn more about Descent of Dragons

Head on over to our dedicated guide for Descent of Dragons!

Get Cheaper Card Packs

This section contains affiliate links.

If you want to save money when buying Hearthstone packs, you should check out Amazon Coins! It's an easy way to save up to 25% off Hearthstone packs so you can get into the new expansion without worrying about your wallet too much. We've got a detailed guide on how to Get Started with Amazon Coins, but if you've already dealt with them in the past, you can buy some more by clicking right here.

• Horus's Avatar E.V.I.L. Dragon 655 825 Posts Joined 05/29/2019

Hot Damn!
    Even if simply for the meme alone to build a whatever deck that can become anything ...
    Doesn't fit every built, but the design is clear and straight to the point, yet people will hate on the RNG
     ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

“One day, you will be old enough to start reading fairytales again.”

• Techwood's Avatar 355 205 Posts Joined 06/03/2019

ok, blizzard. what is going on... most of the cards are just op lol I"ve always said better print broken cards than nerf! love it 5/5

Techwood#21884

• UVE's Avatar Uther 230 97 Posts Joined 05/29/2019

Warlock and Rogue can abuse it.

They can draw a lot, and Plot Twist and Galakrond, Azeroth's End will be broken with that card.

By The Holy Light!

• JackJimson's Avatar Uther 100 33 Posts Joined 11/19/2019

Personally, I don't like it. Not all legendaries are good.

Getting a random card in place of a card you placed in your deck, seems not worth it. Too RNG reliant. 

• RubinoCE's Avatar 120 40 Posts Joined 06/03/2019

To random to be of ant real value other than for the laughs.  I agree with UVE's statement above, this was made for warlock and rogue to abuse.

• AliRadicali's Avatar 400 632 Posts Joined 06/06/2019

It's a fun meme for sure, but this is a meme card. If you want to play legendaries, just put them in your deck. Sure, once in a blue moon this might give you some wonky cross-class legendary combo, but are you really going to rely on that to win games? Over the cards you, you know, actually put in your deck?

meme/10

• Farfelee's Avatar Draconically Dedicated 355 189 Posts Joined 11/21/2019

While this card has a fun effect, I don't think you will want to transform cards in your deck into random legendary minions (in a competitive deck). Even if you might have some synergies like getting cards from another class for Rogue, generating cards for a big Princess Talanji play or something else, you won't want to lose a card in your constructed deck for a random one.

OR this might be our savior from Bomb and Corrupted Blood!

5/5

More dragons? Yes please!

• Stock's Avatar Child of Galakrond 165 50 Posts Joined 06/03/2019

Ok, wtf. The effect is easily Legendary - worthy, but you can have 2 of them, premium stats, cheap AND neutral? Insane.

• Koetti's Avatar Island 365 246 Posts Joined 11/21/2019

People will probably try this in some kind of Meme-Plot Twist-Warlock

Long, drawn-out Control Match-ups with Boardclears en masse and an unbelievable amount of greedy cards?

Sign me up!

• MoonEevee's Avatar Eevee 95 50 Posts Joined 03/19/2019

First clear meme card! I was waiting for this moment, okay now I'll be more serious: the only classes I can see play for this are rogue and maybe warlock, but it's too much RNG, Arch-Villain Rafaam is still better for the warlock (no need to draw to transform the cards), for rogue... transforming Tess will be very bad

Not everyone is mother tongue! Roar.

• Brandon's Avatar 160 70 Posts Joined 05/29/2019

I feel like this should be a warlock card... But its not so that's Nice! Cant wait to play this in a handlock deck. It will be a meme deck, but its going to be fun.

• DoubleSummon's Avatar 455 636 Posts Joined 03/25/2019

A card you put in your deck>> a random legendary except bomb/corrupted blood but those are not that popular anymore.

This card is a meme, evidently rafaam isn't broken and actually the lowest win rate card in the deck in decks he has been played in so even the reasoning "your deck is low curve and then you replace it with legendaries late game"

Is not that great

1/5 card don't get baited by the bling of the orange gem there are a lot of bad legendaries and it normally ruins your game plan.. Lowroll from faceless lackey

• Joda's Avatar Magma Rager 240 143 Posts Joined 04/01/2019

Wow, what a clown fiesta card! Arena players already hate it :) I dont think it will be constructed good, but in the arena it will be a hated monster.

Never netdeck, craft Whizbang instead!

• Freshjive's Avatar 80 28 Posts Joined 03/25/2019

This has old school Wow vibes for me. Will be fun playing this with rogue. Let's go gold copy!

• Bilot's Avatar 95 12 Posts Joined 05/30/2019

It's obviously a meme card, but still it's a neutral "burgle" card with an interesting design and flavour.

• Sol's Avatar 120 72 Posts Joined 05/29/2019

Cards that give random legendaries are my favorite (I might be the only Face Collector fan here). Of course, this is an RNG-based card but the legendaries from the last two expansions and the upcoming one are pretty useful so the pool shouldn't be too abysmal. Warlock and Rogue would have a field day with this.

Well it's over

• YourPrivateNightmare's Avatar Swamp 525 898 Posts Joined 03/25/2019

Rafaam already demonstrated how a deck full of legendaries doesn't win games.

Therefore this won't do anything more.

I tried having fun once.

It was awful.

• Emptyness's Avatar Derpcorn 225 106 Posts Joined 03/16/2019

OP one, but same as Rafaam - you replace some of your cards with a random legendaries, that may or may not work good together, and hope that you can finish your opponent soon.

• PipoHs's Avatar Vampire 115 141 Posts Joined 11/22/2019

very fun card, a lot of trolden videos

but nothing else

• DoubleSummon's Avatar 455 636 Posts Joined 03/25/2019
    Quote From Emptyness

OP one, but same as Rafaam - you replace some of your cards with a random legendaries, that may or may not work good together, and hope that you can finish your opponent soon.

So how is it OP if it's not good?

You compare it to rafaam and rafaam is not that great (sadly, I crafted him first day cause I thought there's no way he isn't good..).

• DelkoHS's Avatar Child of Galakrond 280 284 Posts Joined 05/28/2019

On most occasions you would want the cards from your deck rather than a random Legendary, so this card will not see play in constructed. But in Arena it looks super strong :o

• sto650's Avatar HearthStationeer 245 205 Posts Joined 03/30/2019

Yeah, it's probably better to just draw the cards you have in your deck on purpose, rather than converting them to random legendaries. Still could create some super silly moments.

• frosthearth's Avatar 300 264 Posts Joined 03/18/2019

Mostly a meme, but if priest gets any card draw ever it might be good with Talanji in a Galakrond deck. It has vanilla stats and can protect you against Hakkar and bombs, but I doubt it's gonna be used as some sort of tech card. I don't see this getting played in anything seriously, but it will create some fun moments.

• Saf's Avatar 110 60 Posts Joined 05/28/2019

I'm always up for a good meme game :)

• Leave a Comment

You must be signed in to leave a comment. Sign in here.