New Neutral Minion - Kobold Stickyfinger

• Arthas's Avatar 185 459 Posts Joined 03/10/2019
    Posted 1 week, 4 days ago

A new Epic Neutral Minion, Kobold Stickyfinger, has been revealed!

Kobold Stickyfinger Card Image

Discuss this card below or head on over to the card page to give it a rating!

Learn more about Descent of Dragons

Head on over to our dedicated guide for Descent of Dragons!

Get Cheaper Card Packs

This section contains affiliate links.

If you want to save money when buying Hearthstone packs, you should check out Amazon Coins! It's an easy way to save up to 25% off Hearthstone packs so you can get into the new expansion without worrying about your wallet too much. We've got a detailed guide on how to Get Started with Amazon Coins, but if you've already dealt with them in the past, you can buy some more by clicking right here.

• Wagnuz's Avatar 95 63 Posts Joined 07/26/2019

Cool effect, and nice counter. Definitely very playable. 

• frosthearth's Avatar 275 257 Posts Joined 03/18/2019

Does this destroy the enemy weapon, triggering its deathrattle, or it just transfers it to you somehow? Also, do you get it in hand or equip it immediately? It's hard to evaluate the card before knowing this, but looks like a fun disruption card and even better if you can benefit from running weapons in your deck.

• ArcanisDF's Avatar Dragon 280 177 Posts Joined 08/01/2019

first interaction with op weapon (aside destroy). very happy with this

• DelkoHS's Avatar Bulbasaur 260 263 Posts Joined 05/28/2019

I don't think you would ever run this over Harrison Jones, but in some niche situations this card can be very good.

• vprr's Avatar Uther 290 207 Posts Joined 03/31/2019

Well this is going to be quite possibly the most tilting cards ever printed, Kingsbane is essentially unplayable with this card existing right?

It also just seems legitimately good, compared to Harrison Jones as an alternative to weapon removal. This card looks to be pretty powerful.

• Meneldor's Avatar Bulbasaur 90 31 Posts Joined 07/26/2019

This is like Harrison Jones but better and you can put two of them in the deck. However I think it will only be played in weapon heavy meta just like Harrison Jones

• RavenSunHS's Avatar Swamp 455 881 Posts Joined 03/27/2019

Niche tech for Kingsbane metas or similar.

It is a bad card whenever your opponent doesn't have any weapons.

Overall, i don't see people teching for Ooze nowadays, so nobody will include this either.

• Stock's Avatar 150 49 Posts Joined 06/03/2019

I mean, this card is cool and all, but it is late by about 7 expansions. Remember KnC Kingsbane Rogue? Cubelock? Aluneth Burn Mage? Cos I do.

• Koetti's Avatar Island 340 231 Posts Joined 11/21/2019

Some very interessting Weapon-Hate.

Kingsbane has been dead for a long time now and this Card makes sure that it stays that way.

Long, drawn-out Control Match-ups with Boardclears en masse and an unbelievable amount of greedy cards?

Sign me up!

• allthehype's Avatar Thrall 130 143 Posts Joined 07/26/2019

VERY powerful if you manage to steal the right weapon! Imagine this during the Kobold meta... I guess that most times you will only get a 1/1, 2/1, 3/1 weapon, hopefully with some nice effect. I'm glad this card was printed, but I don't think I will use it much. (I also opened Harrison Jones yesterday from my Tavern Brawl pack, yay!)

• Rockinmaine's Avatar 60 12 Posts Joined 11/27/2019

6 exp or so too late to counter [cardKingsbane

• bigcums's Avatar 75 30 Posts Joined 07/26/2019

This may be one of the best tech cards in the game

4 stars card  

• AliRadicali's Avatar 400 623 Posts Joined 06/06/2019

I don't really see this replacing Harrison or Acidic Swamp Ooze as anti-weapon tech. Generally speaking decks that are worried about taking damage aren't terribly interested in dishing it out, and for the same amount of mana you could get card draw and +1 attack instead of a weapon.

Stickyfinger is an OK card but it's trying to squeeze into a very narrow niche. If it cost one less it'd be a lot more competitively priced.

• Hedwyn's Avatar Gul'dan 290 159 Posts Joined 07/05/2019

Hahahaha very interesting, if some heavy weapon deck rise I will run this in all my control decks for sure!

I'm sorry for my bad english :)

• PipoHs's Avatar 115 140 Posts Joined 11/22/2019

tech card

does it equip the weapon?

• frosthearth's Avatar 275 257 Posts Joined 03/18/2019
    Quote From vprr

Well this is going to be quite possibly the most tilting cards ever printed, Kingsbane is essentially unplayable with this card existing right?

It also just seems legitimately good, compared to Harrison Jones as an alternative to weapon removal. This card looks to be pretty powerful.

That is like saying Jade Idol is unplayable because of Skulking Geist existing, which most certainly is not the case, even now.

Also, people are mentioning busted legendary weapons, but this will probably be best used in a rogue mirror or something like that.

• Lightspoon's Avatar Merfolk 375 341 Posts Joined 04/01/2019

Harrison Jones seems superior so I doubt it will see play. Also, because it's a tech card, most depend on how weapons will go around in the meta.

Anyway, nice mechanic and Pirate tag.

• Joda's Avatar Magma Rager 240 143 Posts Joined 04/01/2019

What a cheater :D My favourite so far. I wanted this effect from the beginning. Imagine those surprise lethals with the opponents own weapon x)

Never netdeck, craft Whizbang instead!

• YourPrivateNightmare's Avatar Swamp 520 860 Posts Joined 03/25/2019

Ah yes, the fabled Kingsbane counter, only one year too late.

I don't see this being used in Standard unless Waggle Pick takes over completely.

5-mana is a lot and competes directly with Harrison Jones, who is more universally useful.

Also I guess I can safely dust my Kingsbane now?

I tried having fun once.

It was awful.

• zeonarc's Avatar HearthStationeer 180 16 Posts Joined 03/30/2019

funny though, the Kingsbane player can add this card to his deck too.  So, If your kingsbane is stolen, just steal again with this card..

Leap of Faith...

• mayhern's Avatar 130 142 Posts Joined 07/26/2019

Very interesting effect! First of a time!

• bro's Avatar 80 42 Posts Joined 10/20/2019

this card kills kingsbane. doesnt even matter if the rogue runs it. just steal the last durability and shuffle it into your deck, never play it again.

• Sol's Avatar 110 68 Posts Joined 05/29/2019

Interesting. If it equips the weapon after stealing, it would be really good especially with weapons like Twig of the World Tree. I think Blizzard is fully expecting the new Warrior weapon to be playable and thus printed a tech against it in the same expansion.

Well it's over

• UnGoroh's Avatar 100 52 Posts Joined 07/26/2019

Cool balanced tech

• Leave a Comment

You must be signed in to leave a comment. Sign in here.