New Rogue Minion - Stowaway

• Arthas's Avatar 185 459 Posts Joined 03/10/2019
    Posted 1 week, 2 days ago

A new Rare Rogue Minion, Stowaway, has been revealed!

Stowaway Card Image

Discuss this card below or head on over to the card page to give it a rating!

Learn more about Descent of Dragons

Head on over to our dedicated guide for Descent of Dragons!

Get Cheaper Card Packs

This section contains affiliate links.

If you want to save money when buying Hearthstone packs, you should check out Amazon Coins! It's an easy way to save up to 25% off Hearthstone packs so you can get into the new expansion without worrying about your wallet too much. We've got a detailed guide on how to Get Started with Amazon Coins, but if you've already dealt with them in the past, you can buy some more by clicking right here.

• AliRadicali's Avatar 400 623 Posts Joined 06/06/2019

This might have real applications, but I don't care, this is going straight into my pogohopper deck.

• Horus's Avatar Stalagg 610 799 Posts Joined 05/29/2019

Consistent draw and Tutors, exactly what Rogue needed : Nice!
    Also, +1 for the Fluff ^^

Artwork is a bit plain tho ... not my favorite Gnome, to keep it diplomatic

'' When I was your age, Pluto was a planet. '' -Unknown

• Stock's Avatar 150 49 Posts Joined 06/03/2019
  • linkblade91's Avatar Global Moderator 255 316 Posts Joined 02/09/2019

I want to pair this with Fal'dorei Strider. I don't know why I like the spiders so much, but I do. I want to play an Elise deck in Runeterra.

...I don't even like spiders IRL lol.

Anyway the card seems good. Not OP, but fun in the right deck.

• p's Avatar Gul'dan 210 113 Posts Joined 05/28/2019

Staple in all meme rogue decks pogo, espionage, Shadow of Death maybe with new flavor Waxadred

• KANSAS's Avatar Wall 670 1019 Posts Joined 03/25/2019

Nice effect, 5 mana 4/4 draw 2 is not bad. And when you think about how this can draw you two cards that were reduced to 1 through Academic Espionage, or draw 2 Pogo-Hoppers, or Summon two waxadreds this looks even better. 

But why is this card worded so badly??? Why doesn't it just say "Battlecry: Draw two cards that didn't start in your deck". This would save like 2 and a half lines of text, and it would read a lot better.

• CursedParrot's Avatar 125 59 Posts Joined 05/29/2019

This card seems insane! the only possible downside is that you could draw Bombs if Bomb Warrior becomes a thing again, or those 1/1s from the new Albatross card

• Horus's Avatar Stalagg 610 799 Posts Joined 05/29/2019
    Quote From KANSAS

(...) But why is this card worded so badly??? 

Seeing how it is a temporary name, I wouldn't be surprised if the text displayed above is an awkward word-by-word translation. Reveal wasn't in English - Updated version will follow and wording will hopefully be less convoluted

'' When I was your age, Pluto was a planet. '' -Unknown

• meisterz39's Avatar Anduin 275 202 Posts Joined 06/03/2019

Great card - easily worth more than the cost so long as you’re addingcards into your deck. 

• Meteorite12's Avatar Magma Rager 300 247 Posts Joined 05/29/2019

Rogue has plenty of ways of shuffling good cards into their deck, so this’ll fit right in

Who needs consistency when you could have fun?

• Me0203's Avatar 100 42 Posts Joined 06/13/2019

Neat neat neat! Nothing is more exciting than adaptable card draw. This can enable so many fun decks. 

Reminds me a bit of our old friend, Azure Drake. 5-mana 4-4 draw a card is quite alright.

The worst possible feeling is when the person you are meets the person you could have been.

• bro's Avatar 80 42 Posts Joined 10/20/2019

what's with this card art lol. the text certainly makes it worth playing

• Nona's Avatar 115 72 Posts Joined 05/29/2019

Not a broken card at all.... /s

• Farfelee's Avatar Dragon 265 184 Posts Joined 11/21/2019

This card can draw your Academic Espionage cards for a good tempo play, shuffled Pogo-Hoppers or even revive one or multiple Waxadreds. It gives more control over shuffled cards from Lab Recruiter, Shadow of Death and Togwaggle's Scheme and can help these cards see more play in constructed decks. It's a strong card that should bring more attention to shuffle shenanigans.

More dragons? Yes please!

• RavenSunHS's Avatar Swamp 455 881 Posts Joined 03/27/2019
  • Joda's Avatar Magma Rager 240 143 Posts Joined 04/01/2019

As a rogue its not a problem to have shuffled cards in the deck. And the stats are good for a 2-card draw. Will see play for sure.

Never netdeck, craft Whizbang instead!

• PipoHs's Avatar 115 140 Posts Joined 11/22/2019

interesting card, and with more potential 

i don't know why is not a pirate... 

• anchorm4n's Avatar HearthStationeer 295 254 Posts Joined 03/13/2019
    Quote From KANSAS

Nice effect, 5 mana 4/4 draw 2 is not bad. And when you think about how this can draw you two cards that were reduced to 1 through Academic Espionage, or draw 2 Pogo-Hoppers, or Summon two waxadreds this looks even better. 

But why is this card worded so badly??? Why doesn't it just say "Battlecry: Draw two cards that didn't start in your deck". This would save like 2 and a half lines of text, and it would read a lot better.

I fully support your reasoning but would even go further with the conclusion. This is a 5 star card, maybe even a nerf candidate. Think what you could do with a shark on board... 4 waxadreds? 4 pogo hoppers? All heistbaron cards? Consistent draw of the shuffled cards was all that was missing for pogo rogue. This is going to be bonkers.

Double the pride, double the fall.

• UVE's Avatar Uther 230 95 Posts Joined 05/29/2019

A tutor card see plays on every meta, and 5 mana 4/4 draw 2 cards are awesome.

4.5/5 card IMHO.

By The Holy Light!

• RMK117's Avatar 145 145 Posts Joined 06/12/2019

"I'm a gnome, and you've been, GNOOOOMED" well this card will be played for memes most certainly, 10/10.

• vprr's Avatar Uther 290 207 Posts Joined 03/31/2019

Should be quite good with cards like WaxadredShadow of Death or Togwaggle's Scheme.

Basically just think of any card which has this effect and this guy becomes good. Still quite a slow card however, needing to shuffle first before and then playing this guy. Compare it to Subject 9 where it just draws cards you have in your deck anyway and is much faster because of it.

• YourPrivateNightmare's Avatar Swamp 520 860 Posts Joined 03/25/2019

This might actually make Shuffle Rogue viable finally.

Waxadred is the most obvious choice, but this is also good for stuff like Pogos and whatever meme you can cook up with Shadow of Death.

It is however going to be hard to just play this on curve...unless Pogos I guess.

I wonder if a Galakrond Shuffle Rogue might be the way to go. Or maybe Dragons wth Candlebreath

I tried having fun once.

It was awful.

• Koetti's Avatar Island 340 231 Posts Joined 11/21/2019

Could also be pretty good in Reno-Rougue. It practically allows you to run Fal'dorei Strider or Shadow of Death

Long, drawn-out Control Match-ups with Boardclears en masse and an unbelievable amount of greedy cards?

Sign me up!

• mayhern's Avatar 130 142 Posts Joined 07/26/2019

Fits many Rogue archetypes. But too bad stats.

• Leave a Comment

You must be signed in to leave a comment. Sign in here.