New Neutral Minion - Dragonmaw Poacher

• Drageren's Avatar 240 129 Posts Joined 03/25/2019
    Posted 1 month, 2 weeks ago

New dragon counter, bad card design coz of - this card punish you for playing drgons, yes, a lot of them are OP, but it's not healthy for the game having 4 mana 8-8 if you playing vs dragon deck.

• p's Avatar E.V.I.L. Dragon 230 116 Posts Joined 05/28/2019

Our new saviour 4 mana 8/8 with rush I can already see the you vs the guy memes

• PipoHs's Avatar Vampire 115 141 Posts Joined 11/22/2019

very strong card

one of the more powerfull counters to dragons for sure

• metzger's Avatar 150 13 Posts Joined 06/12/2019

Cheap dragons are now unplayable thanks to this card

• Juan73908's Avatar Magma Rager 255 157 Posts Joined 11/28/2019

The 4 mana 8/8 rush that somehow balances the huge power level of dragons in this expansion. I think this card was needed and it's welcome. 5 stars

• Almaniarra's Avatar Draconically Dedicated 425 757 Posts Joined 03/21/2019

Ridiculous card for ridiculous time. There were many ways of print a card like this but not that overpowered. As always blizzard chooses the overpowered one.

They simply say that "You can't play mid-range Hunter." even after we gave you Stormhammer.

My Legends of Runeterra Decks - (Here will lie all of my decks' guides in outof.cards links.)

• KingMicahhh's Avatar Charmander 130 36 Posts Joined 11/30/2019

This is the only card I would like to see nerfed can they just make it deal 8 damage to a minion?

Kenny's little poet. 😇

• meisterz39's Avatar Anduin 275 232 Posts Joined 06/03/2019

4 mana 8/8 rush...yeah, that's pretty broken...

• YourPrivateNightmare's Avatar Swamp 555 1012 Posts Joined 03/25/2019

I really hate how this basically shuts down any form of a Tempo based dragon deck.

All the explorer dragons (except Primordial) are effectively useless (or at least unpllayable on curve)

Any dragon with less than 9 health will get removed immediately, and god forbid if your opponent actually has the means to remove them otherwise, because then they just get a free 4-mana 8/8 with Rush.

This won't kill dragon decks (Frizz makes sure of that) and it's probably going to be necessary to at least keep them in check, but it still limits the kind of deck you can actually play.

I have serious doubts about Midrange Dragon Paladin now (although at the very least warlock doesn't suffer, because neither Netherwing nor Twilight Drake are particularly impressed by this)

I tried having fun once.

It was awful.

• Laysson's Avatar 55 7 Posts Joined 06/04/2019

Mandatory and auto-include in every deck.

• kaiserkarl's Avatar Plains 245 121 Posts Joined 05/29/2019

I would suggest you don't disenchant any of the cards of this set if you can afford it (besides the obviously very bad cards). This is going to be more played than an ooze during a weapon meta. Good on team5 to prevent rather than cure: the avalanche of techs this expansion is amazing. They can learn, they can.... evolve.

Elders Scrolls : Legends / Runeterra

• ArcanisDF's Avatar Supporter 295 188 Posts Joined 08/01/2019

damn Blizz what the hell??? dragon meta with broken t4 anti dragon?

• Guenh's Avatar Draconically Dedicated 270 224 Posts Joined 05/28/2019

Wow...with all dragon released in this set this card is likely to be a 8/8 rush "everytime". In that case is really strong, but if dragon deck will not work this card become a sleeper card

• allthehype's Avatar Thrall 130 143 Posts Joined 07/26/2019

Really good vs dragons obviously. And it looks like we gonna se a lot of dragons from now on. Could this card alon prevent a full-scale dragon meta? 

• padoru's Avatar 135 150 Posts Joined 12/02/2019

man, this is even better than dragonslayer. most big dragons have 8 health so you can almost guarantee a kill.

• ArngrimUndying's Avatar Draconically Dedicated 380 478 Posts Joined 06/11/2019

Fantastic card - every deck will run at least 1 for the next 4 months. Nice to see some more "real-time" tech cards rather than letting an archetype run wild for 4 months before "solving" them.

• Freforos's Avatar Draconically Dedicated 155 153 Posts Joined 11/21/2019

for this card to be a consistent 8/8 with rush for 4 mana (that is very broken), a very high percentage of decks in the ladder have to run a lot of dragons in their decks, that will not happen for sure.

Even in a matchup were your opponents run a ridicolous amount of dragons, and this would be an 8/8 with rush for sure, you probably don't need it in the first place.

Basically most of the time this card is strong versus decks that you should not having problems facing in the first place, while being a bad card in most of the games where having a 4/4 sitting in your hand will probably lose you the game.

if a deck that runs a lot of dragons will somehow become tier 1, at least we have already a tech

• Wagnuz's Avatar 95 67 Posts Joined 07/26/2019

Strong counter deck to dragons. Its likely gonna be played in a lot of decks. Could be very strong with shudderwok aswell. 10 10 shudderwok with rush.

• Meteorite12's Avatar Magma Rager 340 289 Posts Joined 05/29/2019

Lots of tech cards getting printed this time around, huh? One of the stronger ones definitely, might actually see some play since there’ll probably be a few non dragon decks playing some of the stronger dragons from the expansion on their own

Who needs consistency when you could have fun?

• 8Nikano's Avatar 125 144 Posts Joined 11/21/2019

Very weak :/ You dont have a guarantee that your opp is playing dragons. But in the dragon meta... maybe

• Valord's Avatar 155 146 Posts Joined 05/28/2019

People memed about 4 mana 7/7s, now we got a 4 mana 8/8 WITH RUSH......sometimes.

• KANSAS's Avatar Wall 750 1246 Posts Joined 03/25/2019

I mean, with all the dragons in this set, there was bound to be some card like this.

When this triggers, it is absolutely nuts. This is a good tech card because the payoff is so powerful. Some tech cards aren't worth it simply because even when they do go off it isn't very exciting.

I think this will see some play. A 4 mana 4/4 isn't the worst card, but a 4 mana 8/8 rush is insane, and you will have at least 1 minion to attack. With ever class getting dragons, there is bound to be at least 1 class who has a competitive dragon deck, so I could see some decks wanting to have anti-dragon tech. 

First rule of the English language: Their our know rules.

• meisterz39's Avatar Anduin 275 232 Posts Joined 06/03/2019

RIP Nozdormu the Timeless before he was even released.

• DuubYaDeVarty's Avatar HearthStationeer 110 15 Posts Joined 03/26/2019

Great to see some Quest Shaman love.

4 mana 12/12 rush anyone?

• Nona's Avatar Derpy Elf 145 80 Posts Joined 05/29/2019

Yeah this is going to be auto include x2. 1st off it's a 4/4 for 4, but if they have a dragon it's an  8/8 with Rush. Don't tell anyone, but my friend's, Father's, Sister's, Boy Friend's, Half-Brother's, Wife's, Kid... works at blizzard and mentioned Dragons might be making a showing in this Expac. The last Expac, in the Year of the Dragon.... Oh, and  "Winter is coming!" Man where is that Coffee?

• Leave a Comment

You must be signed in to leave a comment. Sign in here.