New Priest Minion - Disciple of Galakrond

• Arthas's Avatar 195 496 Posts Joined 03/10/2019
    Posted 1 month, 2 weeks ago

A new Common Priest Minion, Disciple of Galakrond, has been revealed!

Disciple of Galakrond Card Image

Discuss this card below or head on over to the card page to give it a rating!

Learn more about Descent of Dragons

Head on over to our dedicated guide for Descent of Dragons!

Get Cheaper Card Packs

This section contains affiliate links.

If you want to save money when buying Hearthstone packs, you should check out Amazon Coins! It's an easy way to save up to 25% off Hearthstone packs so you can get into the new expansion without worrying about your wallet too much. We've got a detailed guide on how to Get Started with Amazon Coins, but if you've already dealt with them in the past, you can buy some more by clicking right here.

• ArcanisDF's Avatar Supporter 295 188 Posts Joined 08/01/2019

imo it's the best invoker so far

• YourPrivateNightmare's Avatar Swamp 555 1012 Posts Joined 03/25/2019

simple does it. Would be pretty OP in any other galakrond class but Priest has the lowest value hero power (in the early game)

Still it's good to have an alternative turn 1 to Cleric.

I tried having fun once.

It was awful.

• Mercynary9's Avatar 225 182 Posts Joined 03/31/2019

Neat card with neat effect, I love it that you don't have to spend ton of mana on that garbage 4 mana 2/2 with rush, just get this card 1 mana 1/2 on first turn instead...

• TheOdinson's Avatar 145 145 Posts Joined 06/04/2019

This is a fine value minion that invokes. That said, its not a great 1 drop, it has less versatility and impact than many of the other invoke cards, and priest invokes are already more value based than tempo based, and I have a feeling the meta might punish that severely.

To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of the women.

• Drageren's Avatar 240 129 Posts Joined 03/25/2019

Good for priest body vs aggro and has value for future. Value priest, but still, all cards i seen were value, board clears and other, and no win condition. I don't think priest can outvalued sham or war coz of absolutly no burst in late, maybe Talanji, but still, no win condition is very bad for priest and Blizz must add something in basic|classic set

• vprr's Avatar Goblin 295 207 Posts Joined 03/31/2019

So a 1 mana 1/2 that adds a random Priest minion to your hand.

If Galakrond Priest is a thing then this is a staple of that deck. Cheap Invoke effects are absolutely vital to the success of the deck. Great card , just depends whether or not the entire package is going to be good enough.

• Koetti's Avatar Island 375 319 Posts Joined 11/21/2019

Way better than Time Rip imo. Costing only 1 Mana can be a big Deal, for Priest it is essentialy 1 Mana draw a card. 

Long, drawn-out Control Match-ups with Boardclears en masse and an unbelievable amount of greedy cards?

Sign me up!

• Valord's Avatar 155 146 Posts Joined 05/28/2019

A one mana minion that generates stuff is generally pretty good to run.

• padoru's Avatar 135 150 Posts Joined 12/02/2019

the priest galakrond hero power kinda sucks, i think priest is the biggest loser for those 5 classes

• KANSAS's Avatar Wall 750 1247 Posts Joined 03/25/2019

I will just copy what I said about arcane birdy

Quote From KANSAS
    In my book (*wink wink) any 1 drop that adds another card to your hand is an amazing 1 drop.

This has okay stats and will still be relevant later in the game. Plus, invoking galakrond means you are one invoke closer to the final form.

First rule of the English language: Their our know rules.

• meisterz39's Avatar Anduin 275 232 Posts Joined 06/03/2019

Effectively a 1 mana 1/2 generate a class minion. . Compares favorably to Museum Curator - similar body, a little more random for a cheaper price - and it plays into a particular Priest archetype well. Auto-include in Galakrond Priest.

• b4timert's Avatar 125 146 Posts Joined 11/05/2019

a 1/2 add a rando priest card i think its good can potentially go infinite.

• Farfelee's Avatar Draconically Dedicated 355 189 Posts Joined 11/21/2019

Not a bad 1 drop. Will obviously only see play in Galakrond Priest. Nothing much to say about it.

More dragons? Yes please!

• Meteorite12's Avatar Magma Rager 340 289 Posts Joined 05/29/2019

Doesn’t look that great to me, especially since the hero power really isn’t that great. Lots of bad or situational minions you could get from it

Who needs consistency when you could have fun?

• troY's Avatar E.V.I.L. Dragon 170 167 Posts Joined 11/21/2019

Probably the strong Invoke card revealed, which is ironic since the Priest Galakrond seems the weakest. Obviously staple in those decks

• SLima's Avatar 150 95 Posts Joined 08/17/2019

Good invoke card. Helps fill your early game, advances your Galakrond and adds a minion to your hand. Now, the minion you will get is random. It could be a good 2 drop as a follow up on the next turn (EVIL Conscripter, for example). Or it could be a very high cost card that will sit dead in your hand for a long time. So, this could provide good tempo or just be a 1/2 body that most likely will be wiped out pretty quickly. Nonetheless, it's probably the best invoke card still.

• linkblade91's Avatar Global Moderator Draconically Dedicated 315 366 Posts Joined 02/09/2019

Fantastic Invoke card and a solid turn-1 play. It's cheap, it's simple, and you can drop it whenever you need to for the value.

If you have the time, please check out my custom expansion, The Trials Within Us! I also have a custom class, Kel'Thuzad, the Lich! Any feedback would be appreciated <3

• ArngrimUndying's Avatar Draconically Dedicated 380 479 Posts Joined 06/11/2019

Excuse me! I CANNOT believe she doesn't have a chemise like Jaina - those Orcish Mammaries are NOT appropriate and I. AM. OFFENDED. /s

Good 1-drop though and generally a better Invoke card than many others so I'm sure Galakrond will make use of this.

• MenacingBagel's Avatar Dragon Scholar 180 174 Posts Joined 09/24/2019

In any of the other evil classes, this would be super powerful but in priest, it's more balanced since it only adds a minion and doest do a crazy effect.

Only a fool thinks they know everything. I admit that I know nothing

• mayhern's Avatar 130 145 Posts Joined 07/26/2019

OK Card. Good thing is it adds a priest minion to your hand.

• Almaniarra's Avatar Draconically Dedicated 425 757 Posts Joined 03/21/2019

With addition of this, Invocation of Frost and Ritual Chopper, All Galakrond classes have cheap invoke cards with the exception of Warlock which really concerns me.

One of the greatest invoke synergy card, Veiled Worshipper is the only hardest synergy card among all other ones. That's really bad. Someone here says that the only loser Galakrond is priest's one. No it is warlock's sadly, which is the class at the bottom right now.

I hope warlock crushes all of you Blizzard !

My Legends of Runeterra Decks - (Here will lie all of my decks' guides in outof.cards links.)

• PipoHs's Avatar Vampire 115 141 Posts Joined 11/22/2019

good invoker, but don't think galakrond triumphs in priest 

• frosthearth's Avatar 335 294 Posts Joined 03/18/2019

Nice new 1-drop for priest and a good value generator. I don't know if control galakrond priest will be a thing, though.

• KinetiClasH's Avatar 105 87 Posts Joined 09/05/2019

is a prety good 1 drop with invoking (that means it ads a minion to your hand and works your galakrod) which is the nice auto-replacement all good 1-drop needs

• Leave a Comment

You must be signed in to leave a comment. Sign in here.