New Mage Hero - The Amazing Reno

• vladlight's Avatar 10 1 Posts Joined 01/14/2020
    Posted 3 days, 12 hours ago

You can just override the hero power with the quest... which is the first thing i plan on trying. arcane breathe, magic trick, ray of frost and conj already provide you with 8 spells (or more) for the slots of 4. combined with board clear, you can easily come close to completing the quest, just before you use the hero to wipe the board.- since you don't really care about completing the quest early.  Most people tend to fill up the board just before you complete the quest out of fear of losing a value game so it's also a perfect bait.

• Skorpionex's Avatar 125 63 Posts Joined 06/12/2019
    Posted 2 days, 21 hours ago
    Quote From Neoguli

Hmn... do I always remain specitcal? Maybe, but I remain slightly optimistic for Reno. I think Mage decks might run him mainly for his mass removal, be it either functioning like Vanish or Plague of Death, but probably the latter, as the usual balance for Hero cards is 2 mana for the Hero Power, 1 mana for 5 Armor and the rest for the Battlecry - this one mentions a Passive HP, so it could account 9 Mana for Plague and 1 for 5 Armor.

Plot twist - Battlecry gives all minions stealth instead killing them :P

• Starscream's Avatar 135 88 Posts Joined 05/28/2019
    Posted 2 days, 16 hours ago

Rogue Galakrond

Shaman Galakrond (at least pre- nerfs)

Warrior Galakrond

This garbage.

Here's hoping the other hero classes get hero cards that are actually useful.

• Leave a Comment

You must be signed in to leave a comment. Sign in here.