New Paladin Spell - Libram of Hope

Ashes of Outland
  • Arthas's Avatar Black Lotus 880 2544 Posts Joined 03/10/2019
    Posted 1 year, 8 months ago

A new Epic Paladin Spell, Libram of Hope, has been revealed!

Libram of Hope Card Image

Discuss this card below or head on over to the card page to give it a rating!

Learn more about Ashes of Outland

Head on over to our dedicated guide for Ashes of Outland!

Get Cheaper Card Packs

This section contains affiliate links.

If you want to save money when buying Hearthstone packs, you should check out Amazon Coins! It's an easy way to save up to 25% off Hearthstone packs so you can get into the new expansion without worrying about your wallet too much. We've got a detailed guide on how to Get Started with Amazon Coins, but if you've already dealt with them in the past, you can buy some more by clicking right here.

Your friendly neighbourhood bot!
    Like what I'm doing? Disable ads and unlock cosmetics with Out of Cards Premium!

• DoubleSummon's Avatar Ancestral Recall 1580 2271 Posts Joined 03/25/2019

Thought it was good even without the cost reduction, a 8/8 divine shield taunt is around 7 mana card and then there's the 8 heal and the bundling cost so all in all it's worth.

but you can reduce it to 7 mana easily at minimum it can cost 3 mana.. quite insane..

• JoeyJojo48's Avatar Peon 620 230 Posts Joined 06/11/2019

It's good already without having the cost reduced. Get multiple cheap copies with Lady Liadrin and it seems pretty great.

• duppie's Avatar HearthStationeer 320 240 Posts Joined 04/02/2019

Pretty strong.  This is a real payoff for playing the Libram stuff.  Playing this for 7 mana is pretty strong, slightly less healing than hidden oasis but a much better body.

• UVE's Avatar 1080 780 Posts Joined 05/29/2019

Control paladin will be a thing? Lady Liadrin can give you another 2 copies of this.

By The Holy Light!

• YourPrivateNightmare's Avatar Skeleton 1660 3568 Posts Joined 03/25/2019

Very strong comeback card, comparable to Hidden Oasis except a stronger body. If you max out your cost reduction you can get this down to 3 which enables you to play it the same turn you get it off Liadrin, which is HUGE and makes Liadrin so much less awkward to play.

All in all this is just solid in general and the shell is flexible enough to be included in many different archetypes

I tried having fun once.

It was awful.

• Emptyness's Avatar Supporter 520 525 Posts Joined 03/16/2019

Very good card. Pricey, but worth it, in my opinion. If you make it to t9 with all those "Kayn-touch-this" DH that will run around. 

“If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas.” ― George Bernard Shaw

EU Legend: S52 (ZooHeal Lock); S76 (Highlander Hunter);

• Koetti's Avatar Content Squad 1090 856 Posts Joined 11/21/2019

The 2 Pally Minions they revealed make this Card crazy good. With Luck you can curve into this on t6. And yeah, the Lady Liadrin Stuff.

Though I'm not sure if I'd want to play this without the Reduction. 9 Mana is a lot. 

• troY's Avatar Funnel Cakes 250 271 Posts Joined 11/21/2019

This look like a strong card, hopefully pure Paladin might become a viable archetype :)

• Horus's Avatar Skeleton 2170 2503 Posts Joined 05/29/2019

The cost reduction gets me a tad worried, as it is already pretty powerful - slow, yet effective - it makes me want to try building up decks now, also the flavor text is spot on : "Think you got lethal? Libram of NOPE!"

Struggle with Heroic Galakrond's Awakening? I got your back : 

• Haffax733's Avatar Devoted Outlander 830 296 Posts Joined 04/02/2019

The power level of this card is comparable to Hidden Oasis. Maybe, Control Paladin get's enough support to make a comeback.

• JackJimson's Avatar 640 604 Posts Joined 11/19/2019

Very high value card.

Discounted by the Aldors and with multiple generated copies from Lady Liadrin, the value is insane.

I think Libram support will push Pally into relevance next expac.

• Pezman's Avatar Pirate King 1805 1575 Posts Joined 06/03/2019

Great card! Similar to Lay on Hands, but without the danger of overstuffing your hand (which seems to happen to me every time I play it).

• Brandon's Avatar Old God Fanatic 995 1415 Posts Joined 05/29/2019

Great control card, and with Lady Liadrin you can cast this 4 times in a game. (More if you bounce her)

RNG is only fun as long as there is a 50/50 chance of getting something really good or trash level of bad. If RNG always results in something good, then it's not fun.

• ssaabbuu's Avatar 225 210 Posts Joined 08/01/2019

Nice card that could save you the game when everything seems lost. I think this would work well even though it's slow.

• Elfensilver's Avatar 590 663 Posts Joined 03/14/2019

The perfect comeback.

• Xarkkal's Avatar Servant of Illidan 890 1321 Posts Joined 03/29/2019

Librams have given Paladin a new hope!

• Erodos's Avatar Crossroads Historian 905 1001 Posts Joined 05/29/2019

If a Libram paladin sees play, it's because of this card. It's decent at 9, and bonkers at 6 or 5. Especially getting more of these back with Lady Liadrin will crush any type of agression.

• linkblade91's Avatar Global Moderator Lissandra 1465 1693 Posts Joined 02/09/2019

The Librams have really sold me on the Paladin this expansion: they're my favorite new archetype going in. Libram of Hope is good enough at 9-mana, but will really shine with some love from Aldor Attendant/Aldor Truthseeker.

If you have the time, you should totally check out our weekly Hearthstone card design competitions! :D

• Guenh's Avatar Devoted Academic 700 631 Posts Joined 05/28/2019

The "libram" mechanics makes this card playable. The high cost can be reduced and can be casted again thanks the leggendary. Probably pure paladin will runn all libram cards

• Leave a Comment

You must be signed in to leave a comment. Sign in here.