New Shaman Minion - Marshspawn

Ashes of Outland
  • KANSAS's Avatar Old God Fanatic 1745 2912 Posts Joined 03/25/2019
    Posted 2 years, 5 months ago

3 mana 3/4 discover a spell is good. And I don't think you will have much trouble triggering the ability.

I do have doubts about this card though. For one, it doesn't really matter that this is a well stated 3-drop because most of the time you won't be triggering this on turn 3. Also, this doesn't look like the kind of card that would make the cut in a good deck. Usually you would rather just play a good spell than play an okay minion and hope to grab a good spell.

Carrion, my wayward grub.

• dedidedi's Avatar 125 60 Posts Joined 07/26/2019

even played on t3 without the effect is ok

• Meteorite12's Avatar 670 696 Posts Joined 05/29/2019

This is a good card, probably gonna be seeing a lot of it. It’s really easy in most situations to pull off the effect (especially if you have a second one in hand)

Who needs consistency when you could have fun?

• Draketh's Avatar Darkmaster 1450 1104 Posts Joined 04/02/2019

Solid stats even without taking the battlecry into account, definetely playable in constructed and arena.

• Car's Avatar 185 226 Posts Joined 03/31/2020

elemental are back and this is just necessary

• boinkydoinky's Avatar 180 25 Posts Joined 03/20/2020

"Shaman's weakness is card generation".

To be honest, though this card is pretty great. I honestly feel like card generation should be a Shaman thing at this point, because it does kind of feel like a mystical thing Shaman's could do.

• Togwaggle's Avatar 210 91 Posts Joined 05/28/2019

There are dozens of uses for this. I'm gonna try it in a quest deck that generates spells. If this is in starting hand you can delay quest by 1 turn and if you have coin this is easy on curve play.  With all the cheap spell generators around this is a great value card. I do have a theorycraft on my page if anyone is interested

• Leave a Comment

You must be signed in to leave a comment. Sign in here.