New Neutral Minion - Dragonmaw Sky Stalker

• Arthas's Avatar 265 680 Posts Joined 03/10/2019
    Posted 6 days, 17 hours ago

A new Common Neutral Minion, Dragonmaw Sky Stalker, has been revealed!

Dragonmaw Sky Stalker Card Image

Discuss this card below or head on over to the card page to give it a rating!

Learn more about Ashes of Outland

Head on over to our dedicated guide for Ashes of Outland!

Get Cheaper Card Packs

This section contains affiliate links.

If you want to save money when buying Hearthstone packs, you should check out Amazon Coins! It's an easy way to save up to 25% off Hearthstone packs so you can get into the new expansion without worrying about your wallet too much. We've got a detailed guide on how to Get Started with Amazon Coins, but if you've already dealt with them in the past, you can buy some more by clicking right here.

• YourPrivateNightmare's Avatar Swamp 785 1542 Posts Joined 03/25/2019
    Posted 6 days, 16 hours ago

that's dangerously close to Savannah Highmane level (arguably better because a 3/4 body is more sturdy than two 2/2s).

Not sure if it's good enough for Deathrattle decks, but at least Dragon decks get something to play with that isn't just purely aggressive

I tried having fun once.

It was awful.

• DoubleSummon's Avatar E.V.I.L. Dragon 625 1202 Posts Joined 03/25/2019
    Posted 6 days, 16 hours ago

Reminds me of Cairne Bloodhoof seems decent in a midrange deck, If you are looking for dragons.. maybe.. priest would like this.. if not it's a good generated one.

• Brandon's Avatar 230 224 Posts Joined 05/29/2019
  • dapperdog's Avatar Dragon Scholar 490 697 Posts Joined 07/29/2019
    Posted 6 days, 9 hours ago

Its almost a reverse Mechanical Whelp but might just be better for it. One of the problems with whelp was that its a mere 2/2 and your opponent can just ignore it so the card's one turn slower than others. This one affords no such thing. Even stat-wise its already not too bad. A 5/6 is still quite big.

• Horus's Avatar The Raven 865 1312 Posts Joined 05/29/2019
    Posted 6 days, 8 hours ago

I like the dragon steed & its rider's flavor ; cool design

Struggle with Heroic Galakrond's Awakening? I got your back : 

• Emptyness's Avatar Supporter 390 348 Posts Joined 03/16/2019
    Posted 4 days, 3 hours ago

Nice one. I was kinda afraid that with this expansion they will dilute the dragon pool and make the discover/summon random dragon bad, but this one is actually good one.

“If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas.” ― George Bernard Shaw

EU Legend: S52 (ZooHeal Lock);

• Elfensilver's Avatar Valeera 275 286 Posts Joined 03/14/2019
    Posted 1 day, 15 hours ago

Less OP than the other 'deathrattle summon minion2 '- minions of the expansion, while still strong. They probably don't want to support dragons much further, but demon decks now.

Help me get counseling for my suicidal starving hyenas.

• liontail's Avatar Draconically Dedicated 180 277 Posts Joined 09/04/2019
    Posted 20 hours ago

another decent card for arena..but for standard there are better cards with better deathrattle effects that can out play this

• Erodos's Avatar Bulbasaur 285 241 Posts Joined 05/29/2019
    Posted 19 hours ago

It's kind of like Savannah Highmane, but that once-proud card is too slow now, and so is this.

• Guenh's Avatar Draconically Dedicated 325 359 Posts Joined 05/28/2019
    Posted 17 hours ago

It's a sticky minion with tag Dragon. Probably can be played in some midrange dragon deck

• Xarkkal's Avatar Design Finalist 620 939 Posts Joined 03/29/2019
  • economicaooc's Avatar 155 148 Posts Joined 03/04/2020
    Posted 41 seconds ago

Fairly big deathrattle minion with an unimpressive deathrattle. Unlikely to see play.

• Leave a Comment

You must be signed in to leave a comment. Sign in here.