Remove Ads - Go Premium

New Warrior Minion - Rattlegore

• Arthas's Avatar Black Lotus 460 1100 Posts Joined 03/10/2019
    Posted 3 months, 2 weeks ago

A new Legendary Warrior Minion, Rattlegore, has been revealed!

Rattlegore Card Image

Discuss this card below or head on over to the card page to give it a rating!

Learn more about Scholomance Academy

Head on over to our dedicated guide for Scholomance Academy!

Get Cheaper Card Packs

This section contains affiliate links.

If you want to save money when buying Hearthstone packs, you should check out Amazon Coins! It's an easy way to save up to 25% off Hearthstone packs so you can get into the new expansion without worrying about your wallet too much. We've got a detailed guide on how to Get Started with Amazon Coins, but if you've already dealt with them in the past, you can buy some more by clicking right here.

Your friendly neighbourhood bot!
    Like what I'm doing? Disable ads and unlock cosmetics with Out of Cards Premium!

• Grumpy000's Avatar 580 360 Posts Joined 06/06/2019

slow but unstoppable ...

I am 67 years old and still reach Legend

• Brandon's Avatar Devoted Outlander 365 414 Posts Joined 05/29/2019

Seems meh to me. This can stick for quite a few turns, but what are the odds people wont have Silence, Transform effects, Zephrys the Great & etc. This card will probably just see play in Big/Dimensional Ripper Warrior.

• DoubleSummon's Avatar 1025 1877 Posts Joined 03/25/2019

is the DR injured (it's important) I would guess no..

could be played.. depends on if CW is a thing

• economicaooc's Avatar 285 360 Posts Joined 03/04/2020

Nine mana really hurts this card. I would have loved to be able to DMH + this in one turn, and then n'zoth a full board of them a few turns later.

As with all big dumb stat-sticks, watch out if a "big" deck ever becomes viable, but otherwise this card will do too little, too late.

This post is discussing the wild format.

The down-vote is an 'I disagree' button, not an insult.

• CursedParrot's Avatar 330 545 Posts Joined 05/29/2019

Doesn’t this kind of break Blizzard’s own rules? If you interpret the card text very strictly it should be a 9/9 that summons an 8/8 dreadsteed, since it never says that the next copy keeps any of its enchantments. S

• Alfi's Avatar Space Dargon 715 581 Posts Joined 05/29/2019

Wow. Like. wow

-=alfi=-

• MrRhapsody's Avatar Design Champion 335 61 Posts Joined 05/28/2019

I wonder how it will work with N'Zoth, the Corruptor, will it keep the reduced stats or will all copies return as 9/9? Problably return as 9/9, but there's only one way to now for sure. Can't wait to try it.

• JFK's Avatar 560 442 Posts Joined 07/31/2019

Dear god... I mean, big warrior was never ever any good, but if there's support in this expansion... Then again, they did talk about adding more Silence in the game when Spellbreaker was HoF-ed. Zephrys aka highlander in general will be the main counter if it does end up good.

• GoliathTheDwarf's Avatar Content Squad Devoted Academic 515 535 Posts Joined 05/28/2019

Very excited about this. Not much Warrior deathrattle synergy that I can think of at the moment, and having such a sticky card looks really fun to play as. Also, it's a legit boss from the WoW dungeon, so that's always bonus points for me. 

Official Lorekeeper and Spinner of Tavern Tales
    Check out the latest lore guide -- Undeath and Necromancy, The Story of the Scourge and Forsaken: Traversing Azeroth

• BloodMefist's Avatar Design Champion 345 326 Posts Joined 05/28/2019

Always been a fan of big minions, always been a fan of deathrattle minions, so I really dig this heckin chonker.  My main concern is in how easy several classes can disrupt him.  Rogue has cheap ways to return it to the hand and Mage has poly and Reno to remove the effect completely.  Hopefully there is some support for him in the set and he isn't a 1-off.

• Theodrinus's Avatar Design Finalist 395 154 Posts Joined 12/05/2019

Does it go like 9/9, 8/8, 7/7, 6/6, 5/5 and so til 1/1? If it does, then yeah, it's slow, but insane value. A total of 45/45 in stats, in a single card! Colossus of the Moon can already win games if cheated out early, this is just even better! Seems almost impossible to kill!

• FenrirWulf's Avatar Duskrider 235 87 Posts Joined 06/12/2019

I think with how the cards are shaping up such as Troublemaker, I think they're taking the chance to delve into Big Warrior again, an archetype that never seems to work. I think that a card like this will be powerful but unless there's a way to cheat this card out, it won't be meta. Definitely a good card in Arena.

• Emptyness's Avatar Supporter 470 525 Posts Joined 03/16/2019

Way to start the revealing season. 

An auto-include in almost every controlly deck. But don't forget to never play it against priest, because if he gets his hands on it - it's a GG for you.

“If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas.” ― George Bernard Shaw

EU Legend: S52 (ZooHeal Lock); S76 (Highlander Hunter);

• Xarkkal's Avatar Servant of Illidan 835 1321 Posts Joined 03/29/2019

If you don't have a way to remove this, it can run away with the game. Not sure how I feel about this. It will either be too slow if the meta is fast, or it will get nerfed. 

• MenacingBagel's Avatar Buried Alive 430 427 Posts Joined 09/24/2019

looks good on paper, but like I said on the first reveal.

Quote From MenacingBagel

Rattlegore the stickiest sticker to ever stick and get stuck, and wait what whys he a sheep?

So likewise if he doesn't get CC'd he's an unstoppable powerhouse, but if he does get CC'd in anyway its a waste of a turn really. So solid card but gets mauled by a lot of other cards.

Only a fool thinks they know everything. I admit that I know nothing

• VooDooSaurus's Avatar 190 42 Posts Joined 11/21/2019

I feel like it's just too slow, who knows what else the next set is gonna bring which could change this though. Either way, really sticky minion 

• Dermostatic's Avatar HearthStationeer 330 173 Posts Joined 03/31/2019

Pretty nifty effect I haven't encountered anywhere before. Makes me wonder if 9/9 do-nothing on Turn 9 is worth it though?

Also: has this card's text been misspelled on purpose? Shouldn't it be "resummon"?

Started playing HS in May, 2015. The bad news: I missed the excitement of 'Naxx out?' and GvG. The good news: I never met an Undertaker.

• Meteorite12's Avatar 590 684 Posts Joined 05/29/2019

At the very least, this would be the class that could afford to play something big and end the turn. Looks like it should be decent at the least.

For me at least it’s pretty much exactly what I’d want to play, Fatigue Warrior in Wild is mainly just missing the value generation to keep up with other classes, and Boom doesn’t always do the job that well

Who needs consistency when you could have fun?

• scuac's Avatar 355 161 Posts Joined 07/31/2019
    Quote From CursedParrot

Doesn’t this kind of break Blizzard’s own rules?

Blizzard? Rules regarding card text? Since when?

A puzzle box? What does it say? ... Yogi-Saffron something... sure, let's open it, what is the worst that could happen?

• Leave a Comment

You must be signed in to leave a comment. Sign in here.

Remove Ads - Go Premium