Remove Ads - Go Premium

New Warrior Minion - Troublemaker

• Arthas's Avatar 300 957 Posts Joined 03/10/2019
    Posted 1 month ago

A new Rare Warrior Minion, Troublemaker, has been revealed!

Troublemaker Card Image

Discuss this card below or head on over to the card page to give it a rating!

Learn more about Scholomance Academy

Head on over to our dedicated guide for Scholomance Academy!

Get Cheaper Card Packs

This section contains affiliate links.

If you want to save money when buying Hearthstone packs, you should check out Amazon Coins! It's an easy way to save up to 25% off Hearthstone packs so you can get into the new expansion without worrying about your wallet too much. We've got a detailed guide on how to Get Started with Amazon Coins, but if you've already dealt with them in the past, you can buy some more by clicking right here.

• economicaooc's Avatar 255 336 Posts Joined 03/04/2020
    Posted 1 month ago

Another stat-stick. Do I smell the return of recruit warrior? This card is probably worse than ragnaros in any deck that wants a big minion that throws out damage, just because rag does more face damage if the board is clear, but the 3/3s are good.

Sees play only in big warrior, if that exists.

This post is discussing the wild format.

• JFK's Avatar 465 437 Posts Joined 07/31/2019
  • DoubleSummon's Avatar 910 1728 Posts Joined 03/25/2019
    Posted 1 month ago

This card is really good like Priestess of Fury and Ragnaros the Firelord

they seem to be pushing CW and CW used to play rag (well every deck used to play rag) this is even better (unless you board is full and it's mostly not in CW decks) , it leaves some bodies your opponent needs to take out.. and it's repeatable? and ALSO this can be 2 off?

This card is insane if you can play the control/midrange game with warrior.

• Brandon's Avatar Devoted Outlander 305 372 Posts Joined 05/29/2019
    Posted 1 month ago

Seems like a decent clear, and it might be difficult to remove. It does say "Random Enemies", which includes FACE. I do smell perhaps a comeback of recruit/Big warrior??? This seems really good to pull from a Dimensional Ripper! Thats a 10 mana 12/16 "Deal 12 dmg to random enemies". Or if board is empty this is just a way better Pyroblast. This card has a lot of potential, as long as it gets more support.. And warrior gets more clears. Sure last year we were joking about Warrior having too many board clears, but now the lack of board clears are what is holding warrior back. (And running the pirate/Ancharrr package takes a lot of space in your deck)

• GoliathTheDwarf's Avatar Content Squad Devoted Academic 465 502 Posts Joined 05/28/2019
    Posted 1 month ago

Interesting. This looks like a solid body that summons what remind me of Kolbold Berserkers. Fits the flavor of a bully ringleader very well.

Official Lorekeeper and Spinner of Tavern Tales
    Check out the latest lore guide -- Traversing Azeroth- The Story of Kel'Thuzad

• BloodMefist's Avatar 320 298 Posts Joined 05/28/2019
    Posted 1 month ago

I think this card is fantastic.  It can control the board, pressure the board with bodies, and pressure the opponent's face with damage.  A great card to help close out games w/ Control Warrior.

• Emptyness's Avatar Supporter 460 522 Posts Joined 03/16/2019
    Posted 1 month ago

I smell a win-more card and a really nice arena top deck.

“If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas.” ― George Bernard Shaw

EU Legend: S52 (ZooHeal Lock); S76 (Highlander Hunter);

• DoubleSummon's Avatar 910 1728 Posts Joined 03/25/2019
    Posted 1 month ago
    Quote From Emptyness

I smell a win-more card and a really nice arena top deck.

Also win more but it's ok while slightly behind, since it deals 2 instances of 3 damage to random targets.

• Xarkkal's Avatar Servant of Illidan 835 1319 Posts Joined 03/29/2019
    Posted 1 month ago

Really solid card. Warrior has gotten some nice stuff so far. 

• MenacingBagel's Avatar 335 385 Posts Joined 09/24/2019
    Posted 1 month ago

I like this card since it's like a mini rag or priestess like others have said, but right now like rattlegore it kinda sucks without a way to cheat it out.

Only a fool thinks they know everything. I admit that I know nothing

• Meteorite12's Avatar 570 667 Posts Joined 05/29/2019
    Posted 1 month ago

I could see this being a thing in an aggressive deck as sort of a finisher, kind of like Nagrand Slam. In a more control deck though it doesn’t seem that useful since any targets your opponent would have would likely be too big for 3-6 damage to matter much to them

Who needs consistency when you could have fun?

• UVE's Avatar 405 291 Posts Joined 05/29/2019
    Posted 1 month ago
    Quote From Meteorite12

I could see this being a thing in an aggressive deck as sort of a finisher, kind of like Nagrand Slam. In a more control deck though it doesn’t seem that useful since any targets your opponent would have would likely be too big for 3-6 damage to matter much to them

If you wanna a 8 mana finisher for warrior, just put Grommash Hellscream on deck.

That card isn't for aggro decks, maybe fits on midrange or big.

By The Holy Light!

• YourPrivateNightmare's Avatar Swamp 965 2064 Posts Joined 03/25/2019
    Posted 1 month ago

Not sure about the randomness, but then again that didn't stop Priestess from maiming the meta. Is there a point to midrange Warrior anymore?

I tried having fun once.

It was awful.

• Demonxz95's Avatar Content Squad Card Designer Enthusiast 750 1056 Posts Joined 03/19/2019
    Posted 1 month ago

It's kinda like pre-nerf Priestess of Fury, although the damage output is a bit less spread out. That can sometimes be better, and other times it can be worse. Between this and Rattlegore, it seems that there might be a Big Warrior archetype coming.

• KANSAS's Avatar 1100 2130 Posts Joined 03/25/2019
    Posted 1 month ago

8 mana may be a bit much, but the effect is pretty strong. I don't think it will be nearly as good as priestess of the fury because she was able to spread out the damage more evenly, which made her slightly more consistent. This only hits two targets, and if those miss, then you wasted your turn. I also don't like that they can hit face. It does make this a finisher card, but it also makes it less reliable as a board clear type thing. 

I am getting a "big warrior" vibe from a lot of these cards. It would be interesting to see how they support that archetype.

First rule of the English language: Their our know rules.

• dapperdog's Avatar 655 1209 Posts Joined 07/29/2019
    Posted 1 month ago

Very strong card that actually does something on 8 and needs to be removed before it does more harm. And if its on an empty board, you still get two 3/3s.

Its just that powerful, but fortunately in a class that is not famed for midrange, and its likely too slow for aggro.

Priestess of Fury, except there's no way (at present) to cheat it out. So its kinda balance in my opinion.

• theo333's Avatar 440 364 Posts Joined 03/29/2019
    Posted 1 month ago

Big Wild Warrior comeback?

8-mana 6/8 with another 6/6 on board and possible instant 6 face damage.

• Hydrafrog's Avatar Gul'dan 600 836 Posts Joined 05/28/2019
    Posted 1 month ago

I think that this is going to see more play that people may think.  The cost is manageable in the meta for warrior, but the fact that you get an additional 6/6 in stats each turn it is in play is really abusive. 

• JackJimson's Avatar Dragon Scholar 240 235 Posts Joined 11/19/2019
    Posted 1 month ago

Reminds me a bit like Deathwing, Mad Aspect but is more useful when you are ahead than behind.

Doesn't have the same removal power but leaves behind a hard to remove big body.

• Leave a Comment

You must be signed in to leave a comment. Sign in here.

Remove Ads - Go Premium