Remove Ads - Go Premium

New Rogue Minion - Infiltrator Lilian

• Arthas's Avatar 300 957 Posts Joined 03/10/2019
    Posted 3 weeks, 1 day ago

A new Legendary Rogue Minion, Infiltrator Lilian, has been revealed!

Infiltrator Lilian Card Image

Discuss this card below or head on over to the card page to give it a rating!

Learn more about Scholomance Academy

Head on over to our dedicated guide for Scholomance Academy!

Get Cheaper Card Packs

This section contains affiliate links.

If you want to save money when buying Hearthstone packs, you should check out Amazon Coins! It's an easy way to save up to 25% off Hearthstone packs so you can get into the new expansion without worrying about your wallet too much. We've got a detailed guide on how to Get Started with Amazon Coins, but if you've already dealt with them in the past, you can buy some more by clicking right here.

• Elfensilver's Avatar 340 462 Posts Joined 03/14/2019

Nice effect! Or it would be, for an epic or rare. Not interesting enough to be a legendary. But playable. I also like the flavor.

• aposteljoe's Avatar 110 40 Posts Joined 06/18/2019

First impression: not very strong. Especially for a Legendary. I would expect this effect on a Rare. Or does the Forsaken Token sth. special?

It seems like Team 5 doesn't like Lilian Voss very much. :(

• Emptyness's Avatar Supporter 460 522 Posts Joined 03/16/2019
    Quote From Elfensilver

Nice effect! Or it would be, for an epic or rare. Not interesting enough to be a legendary. But playable. I also like the flavor.

Exactly my thought. Very underwhelming for a legendary. But because it has stealth I gave it 2 

“If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas.” ― George Bernard Shaw

EU Legend: S52 (ZooHeal Lock); S76 (Highlander Hunter);

• sinti's Avatar Global Moderator 1005 1779 Posts Joined 10/20/2018

Pretty strong card. Decent on curve play, protected by Stealth and then it deals extra damage when it dies, or the token can go face and leave a 4/2 body to be dealt with. Will probably find its way into almost every Rogue deck i think.

~ Have an idea? Found a bug? Let us know! ~
    ~ Join us on Discord ~

• UVE's Avatar 405 291 Posts Joined 05/29/2019

¿Any DR activator in standar for Rogue?

That legendary looks weak (at this rarity), but maybe blizz will reveal more stealth/DR sinergy that makes that card an autoinclude.

By The Holy Light!

• Meteorite12's Avatar 570 667 Posts Joined 05/29/2019

Not that interesting to look at really, but I guess it’s decent enough. Not too amazing altogether though

Who needs consistency when you could have fun?

• economicaooc's Avatar 255 336 Posts Joined 03/04/2020

This is a little slow at 4 mana, and rogues do not have a very powerful midrange suite, so this likely does very little.

The card will fairly consistently be a 2-for-1 against aggro, but I'm not sure that this effect is enough to change the weakness of slower rogue decks to aggression.

This post is discussing the wild format.

• Dermostatic's Avatar 275 146 Posts Joined 03/31/2019

I think this card is only Legendary because it's a "new" effect that they'll print once in this set. Granted, it exists in Battlegrounds as Scallywag and I was waiting to see if they'd implement in standard HS. Glad to see they have, and I think Lilian will see a fair bit of play if Rogue decks do well.

Started playing HS in May, 2015. The bad news: I missed the excitement of 'Naxx out?' and GvG. The good news: I never met an Undertaker.

• JFK's Avatar 465 437 Posts Joined 07/31/2019
  • dapperdog's Avatar 655 1207 Posts Joined 07/29/2019

Deal 8 damage for 4 mana. Solid card. But its a little like Akama, its just not possible to abuse it without deathrattle synergies.

Maybe there's more to it in later reveals, fingers crossed.

• allthehype's Avatar Outland Scholar 210 354 Posts Joined 07/26/2019

Stealth + deathrattle is always good rogue flavor! Pretty boring art though. Good but not very impressive, won’t craf but will use if opened. 

• YourPrivateNightmare's Avatar Swamp 965 2064 Posts Joined 03/25/2019

So on one hand Imprisoned Felmaw was massively underestimated because of the randomness. This falls into a similar category. It has great stats and it will always have an impact even if your opponent gets rid of it.

Really the only issue with it is where to put it. I'm assuming it needs to go in an aggro version seeing how that's the only deck where it won't matter as much if the deathrattle goes face or hits  a minion.

Either way it's not going to  be enough to really push pure Stealth Rogue.

Maybe, it will be just good enough as an annoyance to see play in whatever build Galakrond ends up using. Sherazin, Corpse Flower basically got treated the same way  until it got replaced by better cards.

I tried having fun once.

It was awful.

• FenrirWulf's Avatar 165 46 Posts Joined 06/12/2019

Wasteland Assassin that costs one less sounds playable enough. Though I don't really see why it's a legendary, I don't think that having 2 copies of this in a deck will break it or anything.

• DoubleSummon's Avatar 910 1728 Posts Joined 03/25/2019

both stealth and deathrattle synergy, we didn't see many rogue cards yet.. maybe there's mroe dr or stealth on this set.

seems quite strong in an aggro stealth deck, the deathrattle is 4 random damage that might leave a 4/2 or 4/1 it's quite strong..

It's stronger than the average card.. that's why it's probably a legendary.

• Sruggs's Avatar Derpcorn 60 14 Posts Joined 04/02/2019

I like it! I bet there's to come a card that reads "resummon a random minion that died this turn" or something similar to go hand in hand with this card :D

• Stock's Avatar 220 104 Posts Joined 06/03/2019
  • RandomGuy's Avatar 335 594 Posts Joined 05/29/2019

I think this is probably pretty good based on the cards it resembles. Stealth is always undervalued. Felmaw, which is similar, was underrated. Another rogue legendary which looked shitty actually was pretty good b/c it had the word "stealth" on it.

• Grumpy000's Avatar 495 326 Posts Joined 06/06/2019

Not so exciting ... why is this Legendary?

I am 67 years old and still reach Legend

• FieselFitz's Avatar Anduin 420 532 Posts Joined 05/29/2019

I think the Stealth makes this card stronger. First impression is not that good but i guess it is going to be decent. 

Challenge me ... when you're ready to duel a god!

• Leave a Comment

You must be signed in to leave a comment. Sign in here.

Remove Ads - Go Premium