Remove Ads - Go Premium

New Neutral Minion - Vectus

• Arthas's Avatar Black Lotus 455 1100 Posts Joined 03/10/2019
    Posted 3 months ago

A new Legendary Neutral Minion, Vectus, has been revealed!

Vectus Card Image

Discuss this card below or head on over to the card page to give it a rating!

Learn more about Scholomance Academy

Head on over to our dedicated guide for Scholomance Academy!

Get Cheaper Card Packs

This section contains affiliate links.

If you want to save money when buying Hearthstone packs, you should check out Amazon Coins! It's an easy way to save up to 25% off Hearthstone packs so you can get into the new expansion without worrying about your wallet too much. We've got a detailed guide on how to Get Started with Amazon Coins, but if you've already dealt with them in the past, you can buy some more by clicking right here.

Your friendly neighbourhood bot!
    Like what I'm doing? Disable ads and unlock cosmetics with Out of Cards Premium!

• dapperdog's Avatar 760 1352 Posts Joined 07/29/2019
    Posted 3 months ago

Love me some deathrattles, and this card might just do it.

Plenty of stuff and value from this one card. And its still a 6/6 stats for 5 even if there aren't any good ones.

Hopefully some great deathrattle card will be given to hunter so I can finally play deathrattle hunter in standard.

• ArchSpike's Avatar 260 77 Posts Joined 06/24/2019
    Posted 3 months ago

Do we know if, if only one deathrattle died, both welps gain the same effect? Could play that in Warrior after Kargath Bladefist dies...

• meisterz39's Avatar 465 657 Posts Joined 06/03/2019
    Posted 3 months ago

Slightly better than vanilla in terms of stats and a cool effect that can definitely make for some combo shenanigans. All in all, seems like a sweet card.

• Zebulun's Avatar 130 28 Posts Joined 05/29/2019
    Posted 3 months ago

Really good card. Will be an auto-include in any deathrattle deck. Nice.

Legends never die,
    They become a part of you.

• Meteorite12's Avatar 580 684 Posts Joined 05/29/2019
    Posted 3 months ago

Looks amazing given all of the prime’s that just got printed last expansion.

Who needs consistency when you could have fun?

• Grumpy000's Avatar 560 360 Posts Joined 06/06/2019
    Posted 3 months ago

very powerful !

I am 67 years old and still reach Legend

• allthehype's Avatar Scholomance Surveyor 245 401 Posts Joined 07/26/2019
    Posted 3 months ago

Really nice addition to deathrattle decks. Priest and rogue will love this. And like Meteorite12 wrote, we do have all those primes..

• Horus's Avatar Scholomance Scholar 1045 1650 Posts Joined 05/29/2019
    Posted 3 months ago

Vectus, Generating primes never been easier ^^

Struggle with Heroic Galakrond's Awakening? I got your back : 

• Emptyness's Avatar Supporter 470 525 Posts Joined 03/16/2019
    Posted 3 months ago

A way to get your libram back after getting Reno.

Or just some more prime shenanigans....

And ofc some priest and rogue deathrattle combos. 

I like it.

“If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas.” ― George Bernard Shaw

EU Legend: S52 (ZooHeal Lock); S76 (Highlander Hunter);

• FieselFitz's Avatar Anduin 495 586 Posts Joined 05/29/2019
    Posted 3 months ago

Wow, very good card - lots of good Deathrattles that can be abused. Prime Shenanigans for example :) 

Challenge me ... when you're ready to duel a god!

• JFK's Avatar 480 442 Posts Joined 07/31/2019
  • economicaooc's Avatar 265 359 Posts Joined 03/04/2020
    Posted 3 months ago

It's a neutral twilight's call.

The only decks that currently consider twilight's call are mecha'thun/toggwaggle decks, but maybe other classes need this effect too?

This could be strong in midrange deathrattle hunter where you often have very high tempo deathrattles to capitalise on nine lives.

This post is discussing the wild format.

The down-vote is an 'I disagree' button, not an insult.

• DoubleSummon's Avatar 975 1875 Posts Joined 03/25/2019
    Posted 3 months ago

I like synergy cards they make deck building interesting the card has decent stats anyway.. If 2 boom bots died you can get basically og Dr. Boom :) 

• YourPrivateNightmare's Avatar Swamp 985 2126 Posts Joined 03/25/2019
    Posted 3 months ago

I guess it really has been a while since we'Ve seen neutral Deathrattle synergy.

This is a great addition to any deathrattle deck, but specifically for those with a low density.

I could see this in Big Demon Warlock for value (either you get more Kanrethad Primes or it spawns a 5/5 with Lifesteal. That sounds good enough to me) or really any deck that wants to make more Primes

If this works like I think it does then it will give you two of the same if only one DR minion has died, meaning Warriors can spam Kargath and other such shenanigans.

I tried having fun once.

It was awful.

• UVE's Avatar Darkmaster 415 299 Posts Joined 05/29/2019
    Posted 3 months ago

What about face Hunter? That uses Leper Gnome, Kobold Sandtrooper, Toxic Reinforcements... He can use Vectus as a finnisher.

By The Holy Light!

• Meteorite12's Avatar 580 684 Posts Joined 05/29/2019
    Posted 3 months ago
    Quote From Emptyness

A way to get your libram back after getting Reno.

Or just some more prime shenanigans....

And ofc some priest and rogue deathrattle combos. 

I like it.

It’s not gonna work with librams, same way that Da Undatakah and N’Zoth don’t work with cards that were given deathrattles. It has to be a base deathrattle on the minion itself

Who needs consistency when you could have fun?

• Elfensilver's Avatar 355 479 Posts Joined 03/14/2019
    Posted 3 months ago

I get the feeling that they push combo, controll and value this expansion. Most cards are parts of several card combos, and even DH's cards are, even the aggro ones-mostly disruptive and set up to be the counter of a slower meta.

• Erodos's Avatar 360 411 Posts Joined 05/29/2019
    Posted 3 months ago

Huge potential to carry any type of Deathrattle Deck. Deathrattle Rogue was insanely strong before Necrium Apothecary got nerfed, this could be the missing key to bringing it back to life.

• Neoguli's Avatar Champion of Runeterra 305 216 Posts Joined 06/25/2019
    Posted 3 months ago

As a big fan of Da Undatakah and N'Zoth, the Corruptor, this card is probably gonna be net on my shelf. I frankly think this one is gonna be great for a lot of Deathrattle decks, but of all sorts, on the contrast of the other afromentioned cards. You don't exactly need to play this in a big Deathrattle deck - you can play a more aggressive deck with cheaper Deathrattles and play this on curve on the similar manner of Silver Hand Knight. There aren't as many cheap aggro decks that use Deathrattles, but you can certainly slap him into tons of decks, even in ones not exactly focused on the whole Deathrattle synergy.

Also a great card for Highlander decks. Most of them have some sort of a value-oriented Deathrattle minion like Astromancer Solariam or Zixor, Apex Hunter. This can give you even more value. I can imagine some dirty stuff with shuffling more copies of Kargath Prime for Big Warrior.

Let's not forget some truly Wild stuff like getting more copies of Immortal Prelate, getting a small Hadronox, creating a small Anub'arak etc.

Even without any Deathrattles, this can serve in token decks as a way to generate 3 minions. Can be nice with Acornbearer to generate even more tokens.

5/5 (as a fan of Deathrattle synergies)

Hearthcards deck creating enthusiast. Also previously known on Hearthpwn as Cooler39140 and Huoyan.

• Leave a Comment

You must be signed in to leave a comment. Sign in here.

Remove Ads - Go Premium