Remove Ads - Go Premium

New Priest Minion - Mindrender Illucia

• Arthas's Avatar 300 968 Posts Joined 03/10/2019
    Posted 2 weeks, 2 days ago

A new Legendary Priest Minion, Mindrender Illucia, has been revealed!

Mindrender Illucia Card Image

Discuss this card below or head on over to the card page to give it a rating!

Learn more about Scholomance Academy

Head on over to our dedicated guide for Scholomance Academy!

Get Cheaper Card Packs

This section contains affiliate links.

If you want to save money when buying Hearthstone packs, you should check out Amazon Coins! It's an easy way to save up to 25% off Hearthstone packs so you can get into the new expansion without worrying about your wallet too much. We've got a detailed guide on how to Get Started with Amazon Coins, but if you've already dealt with them in the past, you can buy some more by clicking right here.

• anchorm4n's Avatar HearthStationeer 610 803 Posts Joined 03/13/2019

Nice addition to Raza priest in Wild! 

Double the pride, double the fall.

• LyraSilvertongue's Avatar 290 376 Posts Joined 06/01/2019

Omg just realized this finally gives a win condition against wild quest mage for a non-aggro deck. If you get lucky and pull this just take their spell and enjoy your free extra turn.

• YourPrivateNightmare's Avatar Swamp 965 2065 Posts Joined 03/25/2019

well...at least it's not a Demon Hunter card.

I don't mind this at all, sure you get to disrupt your opponent's plan but they get to do the same to you,, so you have to set it up carefully.

I tried having fun once.

It was awful.

• macadow's Avatar 75 19 Posts Joined 03/17/2019

No

• Kovachut's Avatar HearthStationeer 600 754 Posts Joined 03/31/2019

Holy fucking shit! I saw sth similar in a Fullas Gaming video in the past and even they said, that the effect was too OP. I would have never believed, that it would be released. This goes straight into my Steal Priest and it's not even a meme card. I can finally disrupt the opponent's combo by playing the combo pieces from hand.

• DoubleSummon's Avatar 910 1735 Posts Joined 03/25/2019

This card has no downside if you have no hand (tapping on head)

who said you need to play a control priest?

• economicaooc's Avatar 255 337 Posts Joined 03/04/2020

A nice combo disruption card, but also almost certain to be usable as a way to destroy the opponent's deck.

Looking forward to seeing new alternatives to togwaggle priest.

This post is discussing the wild format.

• bootlegboots's Avatar 55 10 Posts Joined 04/01/2019

Play this and then play Lorekeeper to troll your opponent 

• BloodMefist's Avatar 320 298 Posts Joined 05/28/2019

Hehehehehe, Thief Priest go brrrrrrrr.  I'm psyched to see that Priest has some good ways of disrupting opponent's combo, it might be enough to take Control Priest over the top since it could be one of the only control decks to consistently disrupt or destroy enemy combo pieces.  What's more is that this could be run in Tempo/Zoo Priest as a way to pseudo-refill your hand and get rid of any clear pieces the opponent might have.  Also neat synergy with Envoy of Lazul, but that's neither here nor there.

• KANSAS's Avatar 1100 2130 Posts Joined 03/25/2019

Well, that's a card alright. And somebody will play that in a . . . deck of Hearthstone cards . . . probably . . . ?

Okay in all seriousness I hate this card and love this card, and I don't even play priest. I don't mind having my cards copies, that is a fun mechanic for the priest player, but having my cards stolen is a whole other matter. I crafted those cards with my dust and put them in my deck so that could play them, not my opponent. On the other hand though it punishes mage players in wild for completing their quest, and I will support anything that discourages people from playing that deck.

First rule of the English language: Their our know rules.

• Theodrinus's Avatar Design Finalist 365 135 Posts Joined 12/05/2019

Lmao fuck your combo I guess

Fun and interactive...

• NegativeNemsy's Avatar 155 103 Posts Joined 07/10/2019

Considering how dirty the togwaggle combo in druid is,  I think there is going to be some Temporus shenanigans with this one.  I just don't know what it looks like yet.

• Brandon's Avatar Devoted Outlander 305 375 Posts Joined 05/29/2019

Oh wow, you have a OTK ready? I just saw you copy 4x Sorcerer's Apprentice with Potion of Illusions? Well guess what? IT'S MY OTK NOW, GO CRY AT THE HEARTHSTONE FORUMS FOR A NERF, BABY!

This will see play in every control priest decks, even ress priest. Ress priest will most likely not even play this minion, they just have it so they can counter their only weakness, OTK. Also in wild: Mindrender Illucia + Brann Bronzebeard is pretty much a better King Togwaggle. I guess even King Togwaggle got powercreeped, and togwaggle druid was a strong deck before this, so i don't see why this style of priest deck wont be powerfull. Just play brann + this and have a deck of bad cards like Wisp.

• theo333's Avatar 440 364 Posts Joined 03/29/2019
  • Halvard's Avatar Spring Rabbit 130 34 Posts Joined 06/08/2019

I think this card isn't really that good. You get 8 mana to mess with your opponents cards, then your opponent gets 10 mana to mess with yours. 

This card can be used in tempo decks for the last push or value in control vs control though

There isn't many combo decks in standard to disrupt either. But maybe I am totally wrong with this card

• BigE's Avatar 175 34 Posts Joined 05/28/2020

No. No. No. 

Invalid Deck ID

• Togwaggle's Avatar 180 90 Posts Joined 05/28/2019

OK this one took me a while to figure out it's hard but it goes like this

1.frizz

2.lorekeeper polkeit and mischief maker in one turn

3. Hopefully your opponent now has 8 mana deathwing

4. This card and deathwing

5. Profit

• Demonxz95's Avatar Content Squad Card Designer Enthusiast 750 1056 Posts Joined 03/19/2019

I'm not sure how practical this card will actually be competitively, but there's a lot of things you could do to really annoy your opponent, and make them lose their cards.

It seems pretty decent as a combo disruptor too. Just play their combo pieces haphazardly and watch them cry. You just gotta take note of what's in your hand and be sure to play around it.

• DarkFrostX's Avatar 290 436 Posts Joined 07/26/2019

I like this is not a straightforward card, there are situations you don't want to play this, and since I play galakrond even if I don't include this in the deck I will end up with a situation on where I should play this or not (having gotten this by Galakron's ability)

• Leave a Comment

You must be signed in to leave a comment. Sign in here.

Remove Ads - Go Premium