New Neutral Minion - Circus Medic

• Lundy's Avatar Old God Fanatic 840 159 Posts Joined 06/21/2019
    Posted 3 months, 2 weeks ago

Battlecry Shaman will love this card! Either 8 healing or 8 damage, and a body.

• ShadowsOfSense's Avatar Community Manager Buried Alive 1040 610 Posts Joined 10/23/2018

Loved seeing the Shaman OTK with this. Don't know if its a competitively viable deck, but the fact that the combo pieces also help control the board is quite scary.

Welcome to the site!

• Fisguinho's Avatar The Raven 1030 357 Posts Joined 05/28/2019

Meh filler card

All hail the banshee queen.

• Input's Avatar 465 259 Posts Joined 06/01/2019

I like OTK decks, and this looks like a decent (TTK) one pops up for Quest Shaman with Tour Guide into next turn HP + Y'Shaarj + 4x Corrupted Circus Medic going face.

• randomfan's Avatar 755 278 Posts Joined 03/17/2019

Decently flexible card for multiple deck types. The problem would be if you need it for healing and it is already corrupted, you are out of luck. I think it would fit best in a midrange style. Aggro decks probably wouldn't run cards high enough mana to corrupt this.

Unfortunately, common sense isn't as common as it should be.

• Geno9999's Avatar Ice Rager 820 164 Posts Joined 11/10/2019

Solid card for Midrange decks, but I think it's a Warlock Class card in disguise, as there's plenty of use for a 4 heal or a 4 damage whether you're going Zoo or Control.

• KillaFIsh's Avatar 295 161 Posts Joined 07/10/2019

A very versatile card.  I think that it could see some play in highlander lists, most likely hunter and mage because they don't have good health restoration.

"Some inspirational quote from some famous person" - Some famous person

• sinti's Avatar Global Moderator Maximum Volume 1790 2162 Posts Joined 10/20/2018
    Posted 3 months, 1 week ago

This with Knife Vendor is a LOT of burn potential between just 4 card. Tho i would imagine that aggro decks would probably go the Vendor route, since it does not have requirement.

I do like this card for one simple reason, it might help get my control rogue on the board, if i dont end up corrupting the card in a wrong time :)) But i mean you can always play it first, right? Potentially copying, shuffling, bouncing the Corrupted version for bunch of "deal 4" looks like something i might want to try as well.

Forged in the Barrens Expansion GuideCore Set 2021 Year of the GryphonHearthstone's Mercenaries
    ~ Have an idea? Found a bug? Let us know! ~
    ~ Join us on Discord ~

• slychd's Avatar Sparklepony 1050 336 Posts Joined 05/30/2019

This is a good card because of how flexible it is.

• BigE's Avatar The Cake Is A Lie 755 192 Posts Joined 05/28/2020

Interesting... I don't know how to use it, but I'm intrigued. 

Dad Legend. Now multiple Legend, Legend. 

• Sparkinarius's Avatar 605 328 Posts Joined 07/18/2019

The issue with Circus Medic is that, instead of increasing the impact of its effect, the corrupt effect changes "the mode" of the card. I actually think you'd like the damage earlier and the healing later in a slower deck. However, there is some fringe potential in Quest Shaman with a Y'Shaarj, the Defiler OTK, but I don't see this anywhere else.

For glory, honor, and gold!

• PopeNeia's Avatar Darkmaster 480 571 Posts Joined 07/06/2019

The combo with Dunk Tank and Y’shaarj makes me happy that Shaman is getting a potential Tier 2/3 deck depending on how much aggro is in the meta.

This ain't no place for a hero

• UVE's Avatar 840 511 Posts Joined 05/29/2019

Versatile card.

Can help you healing at early against aggro and dealing face damage at late against control.

I don't know if will see play at constructed meta decks, but will be used at memeot decks for sure.

By The Holy Light!

• Psymon's Avatar The Raven 1075 234 Posts Joined 05/29/2019

Love flexible cards, this one fits perfect on this category. I think that classes like warrior, rogue and even druid will has at least one of this in almost every deck.

Xbox gamertag - Psymonjet

• Draketh's Avatar Darkmaster 750 411 Posts Joined 04/02/2019

Another card that makes you decide whether to corrupt it or not. I like that corrupting it is not always better, but instead gives you more choices

• sule's Avatar Content Squad Excited Elf 400 148 Posts Joined 08/21/2019

Apparently the theorycrafters already found a way to break this card in an OTK with Y'Shaarj and the Shaman Quest. I doubt that deck becomes too much of a thing, but this is still a very good card (and might see a nerf if that deck ends up being too good).

I have spoken.

• SilverWolf's Avatar Explorer of Outland 590 490 Posts Joined 04/01/2019

Very strong and flexible for some emergency, use heal, if not can be a minon killer or face damage

Very good

• Leave a Comment

You must be signed in to leave a comment. Sign in here.

Remove Ads - Go Premium