New Neutral Minion - Spirit Healer

• Arthas's Avatar Black Lotus 685 1502 Posts Joined 03/10/2019
    Posted 5 days, 17 hours ago

A new Epic Neutral Minion, Spirit Healer, has been revealed!

Spirit Healer Card Image

Discuss this card below or head on over to the card page to give it a rating!

Learn more about Forged in the Barrens

Head on over to our dedicated guide for Forged in the Barrens!

Get Cheaper Card Packs

This section contains affiliate links.

If you want to save money when buying Hearthstone packs, you should check out Amazon Coins! It's an easy way to save up to 25% off Hearthstone packs so you can get into the new expansion without worrying about your wallet too much. We've got a detailed guide on how to Get Started with Amazon Coins, but if you've already dealt with them in the past, you can buy some more by clicking right here.

Your friendly neighbourhood bot!
    Like what I'm doing? Disable ads and unlock cosmetics with Out of Cards Premium!

• KANSAS's Avatar Old God Fanatic 1635 2504 Posts Joined 03/25/2019
    Posted 5 days, 16 hours ago

Priest should have enough cheap "miracle" type spells to trigger this plenty of times. However, the health buff may not be significant enough for this to be played.

Carrion, my wayward grub.

• Caro's Avatar Dragon 1145 576 Posts Joined 03/12/2020
    Posted 5 days, 16 hours ago

Reminiscent of Lightsteed but too early to judge till we know the range of holy spells

• darkjak's Avatar E.V.I.L. Dragon 275 172 Posts Joined 07/06/2019
    Posted 5 days, 14 hours ago

Holy Paladin hype.

• dapperdog's Avatar 1130 1888 Posts Joined 07/29/2019
    Posted 5 days, 12 hours ago

There's some kind of inner fire priest potential with this card.

Pretty certain that the description allows her to buff herself when you play holy spells.

• FieselFitz's Avatar Anduin 615 669 Posts Joined 05/29/2019
    Posted 5 days, 7 hours ago

I like this. But we will have to wait and see how many spells will be Holy Spells. 

I think this could turn out to be pretty strong.

Challenge me ... when you're ready to duel a god!

• Skorpionex's Avatar Headless Horseman 850 216 Posts Joined 06/12/2019
    Posted 5 days, 7 hours ago
    Quote From Caro

Reminiscent of Lightsteed but too early to judge till we know the range of holy spells

Technically all yellow ones. Half of priest spells will be holy, half - shadow. But I think all paladin will be holy ones.

What's the most powerful card in Hearthstone?

A credit card.

• YourPrivateNightmare's Avatar Swamp 1105 2177 Posts Joined 03/25/2019
    Posted 5 days, 6 hours ago

Can target itself so probably not bad.

If you play this in Libram Paladin at get a turn 4 libram on it yo have a pretty fat minionn just hanging around...unless Libram's aren't holy spells for some reason

I tried having fun once.

It was awful.

• Brandon's Avatar Old God Fanatic 620 637 Posts Joined 05/29/2019
    Posted 5 days, 6 hours ago

Hmm, not sold on this card but on the otherside it has premium 4 drop stats and an effect on top of that. Guess we will need to wait and see what other Holy tag cards get printed. Also it already fits.. decently? in  some kind of Inner Fire priest.

My guess is that most holy tag spells will be in Priest and Paladin though... WAIT A SECOND... IF Libram of Wisdom becomes a Holy tag card, then that's some free stats, seems kinda decent.

• Synnr7's Avatar 565 110 Posts Joined 07/19/2019
    Posted 5 days, 3 hours ago

Seems interesting. Giving health hasn't been that strong in hearthstone. However with spell generation that priest or paladin have it could have some big turns. 

Even if it's not powerful I love cards caring about other card types. These spell changes are a great addition to the game. Can't wait to see where they go.

Casual Dragon Cardgame enthusiast. 

• GoddammitDontShootMe's Avatar Face Collector 1100 153 Posts Joined 06/03/2019
    Posted 4 days, 23 hours ago

We don't know how many Holy spells there will be, but it looks at least decent. Maybe it won't be great for another expansion or 2. That happens with new cards sometimes.

• Pezman's Avatar Unwrapped 1430 1168 Posts Joined 06/03/2019
    Posted 3 days, 18 hours ago

Value depends on which spells are "holy". Could be pretty nice though.

• Leave a Comment

You must be signed in to leave a comment. Sign in here.

Remove Ads - Go Premium