New Neutral Minion - Spirit Healer

• Arthas's Avatar Black Lotus 780 1943 Posts Joined 03/10/2019
    Posted 2 months, 3 weeks ago

A new Epic Neutral Minion, Spirit Healer, has been revealed!

Spirit Healer Card Image

Discuss this card below or head on over to the card page to give it a rating!

Learn more about Forged in the Barrens

Head on over to our dedicated guide for Forged in the Barrens!

Get Cheaper Card Packs

This section contains affiliate links.

If you want to save money when buying Hearthstone packs, you should check out Amazon Coins! It's an easy way to save up to 25% off Hearthstone packs so you can get into the new expansion without worrying about your wallet too much. We've got a detailed guide on how to Get Started with Amazon Coins, but if you've already dealt with them in the past, you can buy some more by clicking right here.

Your friendly neighbourhood bot!
    Like what I'm doing? Disable ads and unlock cosmetics with Out of Cards Premium!

• KANSAS's Avatar Old God Fanatic 1715 2733 Posts Joined 03/25/2019
    Posted 2 months, 2 weeks ago

Priest should have enough cheap "miracle" type spells to trigger this plenty of times. However, the health buff may not be significant enough for this to be played.

Carrion, my wayward grub.

• Caro's Avatar 1255 805 Posts Joined 03/12/2020

Reminiscent of Lightsteed but too early to judge till we know the range of holy spells

• darkjak's Avatar E.V.I.L. Dragon 375 334 Posts Joined 07/06/2019

Holy Paladin hype.

• dapperdog's Avatar Dragon Scholar 1320 2337 Posts Joined 07/29/2019

There's some kind of inner fire priest potential with this card.

Pretty certain that the description allows her to buff herself when you play holy spells.

• FieselFitz's Avatar Anduin 650 832 Posts Joined 05/29/2019

I like this. But we will have to wait and see how many spells will be Holy Spells. 

I think this could turn out to be pretty strong.

Challenge me ... when you're ready to duel a god!

• Skorpionex's Avatar Headless Horseman 960 238 Posts Joined 06/12/2019
    Quote From Caro

Reminiscent of Lightsteed but too early to judge till we know the range of holy spells

Technically all yellow ones. Half of priest spells will be holy, half - shadow. But I think all paladin will be holy ones.

What's the most powerful card in Hearthstone?

A credit card.

• YourPrivateNightmare's Avatar Bloodfeather 1375 2682 Posts Joined 03/25/2019

Can target itself so probably not bad.

If you play this in Libram Paladin at get a turn 4 libram on it yo have a pretty fat minionn just hanging around...unless Libram's aren't holy spells for some reason

I tried having fun once.

It was awful.

• Brandon's Avatar Old God Fanatic 750 1029 Posts Joined 05/29/2019

Hmm, not sold on this card but on the otherside it has premium 4 drop stats and an effect on top of that. Guess we will need to wait and see what other Holy tag cards get printed. Also it already fits.. decently? in  some kind of Inner Fire priest.

My guess is that most holy tag spells will be in Priest and Paladin though... WAIT A SECOND... IF Libram of Wisdom becomes a Holy tag card, then that's some free stats, seems kinda decent.

• Synnr7's Avatar 650 270 Posts Joined 07/19/2019

Seems interesting. Giving health hasn't been that strong in hearthstone. However with spell generation that priest or paladin have it could have some big turns. 

Even if it's not powerful I love cards caring about other card types. These spell changes are a great addition to the game. Can't wait to see where they go.

Casual Dragon Cardgame enthusiast. 

• GoddammitDontShootMe's Avatar Crossroads Historian 1245 315 Posts Joined 06/03/2019

We don't know how many Holy spells there will be, but it looks at least decent. Maybe it won't be great for another expansion or 2. That happens with new cards sometimes.

• Pezman's Avatar Unwrapped 1605 1359 Posts Joined 06/03/2019

Value depends on which spells are "holy". Could be pretty nice though.

• Hydrafrog's Avatar Gul'dan 1450 2209 Posts Joined 05/28/2019
    Posted 2 months, 1 week ago

This combined with that damned horse means that priest will have some solid sticky minions

• og0's Avatar 1330 961 Posts Joined 03/31/2019

Like the card but not sure it's good with the new core set - perhaps something in the Barrens set?

All generalizations are false.

• BigE's Avatar The Cake Is A Lie 830 383 Posts Joined 05/28/2020

Who you gonna call? 

Dad Legend. Legend IV

• Topandito's Avatar 825 383 Posts Joined 03/29/2019

Seems alright. Not sure it will be insane and won't be enough to make that 0 mana heal 5 worth playing in priest but...if enough solid holy spells are being played it might be worth while.

• JackJimson's Avatar 575 526 Posts Joined 11/19/2019

Unless more health synergy cards come from the expansion, 2 health per spell seems underwhelming. Only card it has synergy is Lightspawn with Inner Fire rotating out.

• CapTim511's Avatar Darkmoon Rabbit 215 5 Posts Joined 10/28/2020

Kinda hard for me to see how it will be useful with the new core. Not sure that priest can pull many shenanigans with it

• slychd's Avatar Sparklepony 1145 484 Posts Joined 05/30/2019

A nice neutral minion geared to priest and paladin. I really like the artwork too, I can't wait to see it in golden.

• samwisetarly's Avatar 330 118 Posts Joined 05/28/2019

I hope these spell schools get more support since there was literally nothing in the core set

• Leave a Comment

You must be signed in to leave a comment. Sign in here.

Remove Ads - Go Premium