New Neutral Minion - Horde Operative

• Arthas's Avatar Black Lotus 780 1979 Posts Joined 03/10/2019
    Posted 3 months ago

A new Rare Neutral Minion, Horde Operative, has been revealed!

Horde Operative Card Image

Discuss this card below or head on over to the card page to give it a rating!

Learn more about Forged in the Barrens

Head on over to our dedicated guide for Forged in the Barrens!

Get Cheaper Card Packs

This section contains affiliate links.

If you want to save money when buying Hearthstone packs, you should check out Amazon Coins! It's an easy way to save up to 25% off Hearthstone packs so you can get into the new expansion without worrying about your wallet too much. We've got a detailed guide on how to Get Started with Amazon Coins, but if you've already dealt with them in the past, you can buy some more by clicking right here.

Your friendly neighbourhood bot!
    Like what I'm doing? Disable ads and unlock cosmetics with Out of Cards Premium!

• KillaFIsh's Avatar 320 166 Posts Joined 07/10/2019
    Posted 3 months ago

Beat Secret mage by becoming the secret mage

"Some inspirational quote from some famous person" - Some famous person

• Car's Avatar 185 226 Posts Joined 03/31/2020
    Posted 3 months ago

WHAT IS THIS??? This is insane! This puts so much value against secret mage, which annoys me so much, and will make it a little easier to kill them. Cheaper than eater of secrets and has a better starting stat line. 5/5

• Erodos's Avatar Crossroads Historian 700 678 Posts Joined 05/29/2019
    Posted 3 months ago

Weird tech card, it doesn't actually disable the secrets but it can provide huge value and gives you the information you need to play around, all on a premium body. Might see play if secrets are (still) a thing.

• Dermostatic's Avatar Eldritch Horror 535 228 Posts Joined 03/31/2019
    Posted 3 months ago

This is some wonderful anti-Secret tech.

It'll be funny to see both players playing around secrets that they both know the other one has. If anything, this puts the active player in a better position since this will likely trigger an opponent's secret.

I for one welcome Horde Operative into the meta, especially if Secret Pally is going to become a thing...

One thing I am curious about: is it better to simply remove your opponent's Secrets, or to use them against your opponent?

Started playing HS in May, 2015. The bad news: I missed the excitement of 'Naxx out?' and GvG. The good news: I never met an Undertaker.

• AmigoGP's Avatar 200 142 Posts Joined 03/02/2021
    Posted 3 months ago

I can hear secret mage in wild crying a river from this .Also if paladin becomes  very op with its new legendary or even secret rogue this card will see a lot of play .

• FieselFitz's Avatar Anduin 665 852 Posts Joined 05/29/2019
    Posted 3 months ago

This seems pretty strong - even tough i guess we will have to wait how many secret decks will emerge - at least in standard!

Challenge me ... when you're ready to duel a god!

• Lundy's Avatar Crossroads Historian 1065 348 Posts Joined 06/21/2019
    Posted 3 months ago

Good if secrets are a thing, garbage if they're not

• Pezman's Avatar Academy Adventurer 1635 1410 Posts Joined 06/03/2019
    Posted 3 months ago

Awesome card, though obviously a really specific tech card. Premium stats for a 3-drop. Potentially great value if you get multiple Secrets, with the downside that your opponent know what they are (not so Secret after all). Of course, this also reveals their Secrets to you!

• Hiei's Avatar COMMENT_COUNT_175_HS 445 198 Posts Joined 03/21/2019
    Posted 3 months ago

First we had destroy a weapon then steal a weapon. First we had destroy a secret now steal a secret. Seems that all counter cards that destroyed a thing before are gonna steal instead now. Maybe we'll have something similar for tribes, crab that eat a murloc may see a card that steal a murloc etc.

EDIT: my bad its not steal but copy

Murlocs <3

• Grumpy000's Avatar 1325 720 Posts Joined 06/06/2019
    Posted 3 months ago

death of SECRET archetypes

I am 68 years old and still reach Legend

• bardozan's Avatar 380 250 Posts Joined 09/12/2019
    Posted 3 months ago

At worst, it's a 3 mana 3/4, which is fine. Nice tech card addition.

OBLIVION!

• JoeyJojo48's Avatar Peon 605 230 Posts Joined 06/11/2019
  • ElSabidon's Avatar Salty Dog 690 545 Posts Joined 06/07/2019
    Posted 3 months ago

Very interesting take on anti-Secret techs. However, not being able to destroy said secrets will still restrain your turns, especially when playing against entire Christmas trees.

Rating cards on coolness factor rather than predicting power because I like screwing up rating averages (and because I suck at predicting real power levels, but we'll ignore that LUL)
    Wins per class (1/6/21): Demon Hunter - 115; Druid - 899Hunter - 895; Mage - 994; Paladin - 1045; Priest - 677; Rogue - 935; Shaman - 942; Warlock - 771; Warrior - 772

• YourPrivateNightmare's Avatar Bloodfeather 1400 2818 Posts Joined 03/25/2019
    Posted 3 months ago

Obligatory new Secret Tech that makes sure that Secret decks can't just dominate by just spamming Secrets

I tried having fun once.

It was awful.

• allthehype's Avatar Crossroads Historian 510 630 Posts Joined 07/26/2019
    Posted 3 months ago

RIP Secret Mage in wild... And standard. And any other secret deck. As soon as a deck focused on secrets gets into the meta, this will be the go-to tech card just like Kobold Stickyfinger when Evolve Shaman was a thing.

• Dreams's Avatar Banned Pikachu 335 290 Posts Joined 11/05/2020
    Posted 3 months ago

Rip my Kazakus secret rogue :(

Banned for spamming.

• Trimutius's Avatar 1440 2023 Posts Joined 03/16/2019
    Posted 3 months ago

At least now you know what yo play around. But way to weird of a tech.

I am envoy from nowhere in nowhere. Nobody and nothing have sent me. And even though it is impossible I exist. ©Trimutius

• Lookwedont's Avatar Taurajo Innkeeper 340 144 Posts Joined 01/19/2020
    Posted 3 months ago

I don't normally play wild but I think the whole wild community is losing their minds over this. Good card for standard, won't be everywhere at the beginning, but when those secrets start becoming a problem, this will start popping up

• Karmin's Avatar Zombie 235 140 Posts Joined 02/12/2021
    Posted 3 months ago

Introducing secrets archetypes in the new expansion, then making sure they will be countered. Is Blizzard afraid of what they're about to create ?

• Leave a Comment

You must be signed in to leave a comment. Sign in here.

Remove Ads - Go Premium