New Priest Minion - Lightshower Elemental

• Arthas's Avatar Black Lotus 780 1979 Posts Joined 03/10/2019
    Posted 3 months ago

A new Rare Priest Minion, Lightshower Elemental, has been revealed!

Lightshower Elemental Card Image

Discuss this card below or head on over to the card page to give it a rating!

Learn more about Forged in the Barrens

Head on over to our dedicated guide for Forged in the Barrens!

Get Cheaper Card Packs

This section contains affiliate links.

If you want to save money when buying Hearthstone packs, you should check out Amazon Coins! It's an easy way to save up to 25% off Hearthstone packs so you can get into the new expansion without worrying about your wallet too much. We've got a detailed guide on how to Get Started with Amazon Coins, but if you've already dealt with them in the past, you can buy some more by clicking right here.

Your friendly neighbourhood bot!
    Like what I'm doing? Disable ads and unlock cosmetics with Out of Cards Premium!

• Car's Avatar 185 226 Posts Joined 03/31/2020
    Posted 3 months ago

That is a huge card! N’zoth gonna love bringing this back, and I love the flavor and card name of this card

• Pezman's Avatar Academy Adventurer 1635 1410 Posts Joined 06/03/2019
    Posted 3 months ago

Antique Healbot can go cry in the corner. This is a LOT of healing, PLUS good stats for cost!

• FieselFitz's Avatar Anduin 665 852 Posts Joined 05/29/2019
    Posted 3 months ago

Wow - with some of the other New Cards that give Health to your minions when healed etc. this seems pretty bonkers.

Very good on it's own but i think this will be some sort of Power House in Priest.

Challenge me ... when you're ready to duel a god!

• Dermostatic's Avatar Eldritch Horror 535 228 Posts Joined 03/31/2019
    Posted 3 months ago

Uh... Why wouldn't Priest run this? It's got great stats with fantastic effect so nice it activates twice (and maybe five more times)! If this only affected minions I'd perhaps be less generous, but the fact that it heals face makes this card more than excellent.

Also: Elementals make me happy. 

EDIT: Apparently this has Taunt and not Battlecry. Slightly less insane, but still a viable card!

Started playing HS in May, 2015. The bad news: I missed the excitement of 'Naxx out?' and GvG. The good news: I never met an Undertaker.

• Grumpy000's Avatar 1325 720 Posts Joined 06/06/2019
    Posted 3 months ago

control priest is back

I am 68 years old and still reach Legend

• allthehype's Avatar Crossroads Historian 510 630 Posts Joined 07/26/2019
    Posted 3 months ago

That's a crazy lot of healing! Nice when Lightsteed is on the board. Also quite annoying to get resurrected, one could imagine.

• Hiei's Avatar COMMENT_COUNT_175_HS 445 198 Posts Joined 03/21/2019
    Posted 3 months ago

You better OTK priest now because they wont die with little amount of damage each turn with all those heal cards.

Murlocs <3

• bardozan's Avatar 380 250 Posts Joined 09/12/2019
    Posted 3 months ago

Battlecry and Deathrattle was insane. Instead it's Taunt, not Battlecry. Still very impressive. 6/6 Taunt would mean healing an additional 6 health sometimes.

OBLIVION!

• Dreams's Avatar Banned Pikachu 335 290 Posts Joined 11/05/2020
    Posted 3 months ago

Nutty

Banned for spamming.

• AmigoGP's Avatar 200 142 Posts Joined 03/02/2021
    Posted 3 months ago

Very big value for priest .It even has taunt so you almost every time get the heal.Maybe you can make a control deck with n'zoth?

• YourPrivateNightmare's Avatar Bloodfeather 1400 2818 Posts Joined 03/25/2019
    Posted 3 months ago

that is actually pretty damn massive in terms of recovery. 6 mana is a decent slot for that and if your opponent is playing the burn game and doesn't have silence this just wrecks them completely.

Also comes back from N'zoth for whatever that's worth

I tried having fun once.

It was awful.

• JoeyJojo48's Avatar Peon 605 230 Posts Joined 06/11/2019
    Posted 3 months ago

This card looks so freaking good. Solid stats, heal 16, and basically full heal your board twice. Plus, it's an elemental with a deathrattle, both of which have had archetype support in the past. Feels like an auto include

Edit: Welp, it's not battlecry/deathrattle heal 8 anymore. Uhhh...still a good card, but nowhere near as strong as I thought it was going to be.

• Trimutius's Avatar 1440 2023 Posts Joined 03/16/2019
    Posted 3 months ago

Decent taunt especially after some value trades

I am envoy from nowhere in nowhere. Nobody and nothing have sent me. And even though it is impossible I exist. ©Trimutius

• Trimutius's Avatar 1440 2023 Posts Joined 03/16/2019
    Posted 3 months ago
    Quote From JoeyJojo48

This card looks so freaking good. Solid stats, heal 16, and basically full heal your board twice. Plus, it's an elemental with a deathrattle, both of which have had archetype support in the past. Feels like an auto include

Unfortunately not twice, mistranslation and al

I am envoy from nowhere in nowhere. Nobody and nothing have sent me. And even though it is impossible I exist. ©Trimutius

• Karmin's Avatar Zombie 235 140 Posts Joined 02/12/2021
    Posted 3 months ago

Simple design, flavorful and appears strong in priest. Great addition!

• Lookwedont's Avatar Taurajo Innkeeper 340 144 Posts Joined 01/19/2020
    Posted 3 months ago

Good.solid card for priests that represent the class without being another convincing infiltrator

• KanzakiGin's Avatar Mankrik 675 155 Posts Joined 03/02/2021
    Posted 3 months ago

Good in resurrect priest pool

Rogue DH

• Fedrion's Avatar Maximum Volume 1295 570 Posts Joined 05/28/2019
    Posted 3 months ago

Excellent card.

Good stats, solid deathrattle. Not that aggressive but scary if it can proc and heal face.

This should be the way priest take, not ress mechanics.

Papa Nurgle wants to share his gifts.

• jacob1487's Avatar 460 216 Posts Joined 03/27/2019
    Posted 3 months ago

A great taunt minion, which has an elemental tag, and might push nzoth priest, something I would always agree with.

• Leave a Comment

You must be signed in to leave a comment. Sign in here.

Remove Ads - Go Premium