New Warlock Minion - Tamsin Roame

• Arthas's Avatar Black Lotus 775 1901 Posts Joined 03/10/2019
    Posted 3 weeks, 3 days ago

A new Legendary Warlock Minion, Tamsin Roame, has been revealed!

Tamsin Roame Card Image

Discuss this card below or head on over to the card page to give it a rating!

Learn more about Forged in the Barrens

Head on over to our dedicated guide for Forged in the Barrens!

Get Cheaper Card Packs

This section contains affiliate links.

If you want to save money when buying Hearthstone packs, you should check out Amazon Coins! It's an easy way to save up to 25% off Hearthstone packs so you can get into the new expansion without worrying about your wallet too much. We've got a detailed guide on how to Get Started with Amazon Coins, but if you've already dealt with them in the past, you can buy some more by clicking right here.

Your friendly neighbourhood bot!
    Like what I'm doing? Disable ads and unlock cosmetics with Out of Cards Premium!

• aposteljoe's Avatar Hero of Warcraft 650 237 Posts Joined 06/18/2019

When do they learn, that 0 costs cards are not healthy for the game? :(

• darkoprk's Avatar Magma Rager 335 149 Posts Joined 03/02/2021

Decent card with good synergy just low on attack but using this with Drain soul, Mortal Coil, or Siphon Soul will make it more viable. Hopefully they add some good shadow spells to support it.

• YourPrivateNightmare's Avatar Bloodfeather 1365 2571 Posts Joined 03/25/2019

This just looks insane for value. You don't even have to play the spells the same turn, you can just keep them around for even bigger combos

I tried having fun once.

It was awful.

• SilverWolf's Avatar Tauren Chieftain Addict 800 645 Posts Joined 04/01/2019

I think this could enable some OTK, but id depends on shadow spells.

At this moment, they are only focused on board state, not face damage

• NerdyMcNerd's Avatar Peon 1060 161 Posts Joined 04/13/2020

I'm pretty sure she's in the background of Imp Swarm (Rank 1) so I think she's a mercenary. 

Disclaimer: if the above is factually incorrect or complete rubbish it is definitely both intentional and  comedy genius.

• Topandito's Avatar 805 383 Posts Joined 03/29/2019

Seems interesting and cool. Not sure its that strong but worst case it can give you some solid value.

• Trimutius's Avatar Supporter 1380 1957 Posts Joined 03/16/2019

Not sure which spell you are copying, but can enable interesting comboes...

I am envoy from nowhere in nowhere. Nobody and nothing have sent me. And even though it is impossible I exist. ©Trimutius

• BloodMefist's Avatar Content Squad Old God Fanatic 715 659 Posts Joined 05/28/2019

Seems REALLY good from a value perspective. In addition to the ones shown today, we know that Warlock's Drain Soul, Siphon Soul, and Mortal Coil will all be Shadow spells. Getting a 0-mana Siphon Soul that you can also hold onto seems pretty nice.

• AmigoGP's Avatar 185 135 Posts Joined 03/02/2021

We could see this nerf so that the cards cost 1 at least .Im very scared for otk warlock  ,but man warlock looking good after rotation and new core set and these new cards

• brayanpedraza's Avatar 90 35 Posts Joined 03/12/2021

Looks very good

• DarkFrostX's Avatar Old God Fanatic 730 1041 Posts Joined 07/26/2019

I was drinking and this made me spit, 5/5, don't even know all the Shadow cards but I don't think I need to since just getting 1 or 2 extra spells should be enough for this to be good.

• FieselFitz's Avatar Anduin 650 832 Posts Joined 05/29/2019

Looks very good - defenitely OTK Potential - depending on which kind of Shadow Spells we get. 

Challenge me ... when you're ready to duel a god!

• Pezman's Avatar Unwrapped 1565 1350 Posts Joined 06/03/2019

Massive value generation here, and unlike Y'Shaarj, the Defiler, the 0-cost sticks.

• mayhern's Avatar Wizard 335 284 Posts Joined 07/26/2019

Interesting for some combos, but not sure if there's support for a "spell warlock"

• ArcyroX's Avatar Uther 430 154 Posts Joined 06/01/2019

the real combo potential starts when you have more than 1 copy of this minion

• YourPrivateNightmare's Avatar Bloodfeather 1365 2571 Posts Joined 03/25/2019
    Quote From AmigoGP

We could see this nerf so that the cards cost 1 at least .Im very scared for otk warlock  ,but man warlock looking good after rotation and new core set and these new cards

I mean they future proofed it by virtue of making it unable to copy 0-cost spells.

By upping that cost to (1) would mean you could infinitely cycle the same spell as long as this alive which would be absurd.

The only way this becomes unbalanced is if we get some crazy damage boost for Shadow Spell that Wild can abuse (if they even change the Wild spells for Spell schools)

I tried having fun once.

It was awful.

• Lookwedont's Avatar Taurajo Innkeeper 340 144 Posts Joined 01/19/2020

Soulfire dies for this card and it was worth. Just need a few more good shadow spells and lock is looking good

• bardozan's Avatar 375 248 Posts Joined 09/12/2019
    Quote From YourPrivateNightmare

I mean they future proofed it by virtue of making it unable to copy 0-cost spells.

By upping that cost to (1) would mean you could infinitely cycle the same spell as long as this alive which would be absurd.

I didn't realise it at the first look, good catch. I though it would go infinite, thinking about base cost.

Also, 0 cost is permanent, not just for one turn. It could make tempo swings later on.

OBLIVION!

• BigE's Avatar The Cake Is A Lie 830 364 Posts Joined 05/28/2020

Eek. Good value tool to keep more value in the hand. 

Dad Legend. Legend IV

• Leave a Comment

You must be signed in to leave a comment. Sign in here.

Remove Ads - Go Premium