New Paladin Spell - Invigorating Sermon

• Arthas's Avatar Black Lotus 775 1901 Posts Joined 03/10/2019
    Posted 3 weeks, 2 days ago

A new Common Paladin Spell, Invigorating Sermon, has been revealed!

Invigorating Sermon Card Image

Discuss this card below or head on over to the card page to give it a rating!

Learn more about Forged in the Barrens

Head on over to our dedicated guide for Forged in the Barrens!

Get Cheaper Card Packs

This section contains affiliate links.

If you want to save money when buying Hearthstone packs, you should check out Amazon Coins! It's an easy way to save up to 25% off Hearthstone packs so you can get into the new expansion without worrying about your wallet too much. We've got a detailed guide on how to Get Started with Amazon Coins, but if you've already dealt with them in the past, you can buy some more by clicking right here.

Your friendly neighbourhood bot!
    Like what I'm doing? Disable ads and unlock cosmetics with Out of Cards Premium!

• darkoprk's Avatar Magma Rager 335 149 Posts Joined 03/02/2021

Great for buff paladin. I feel this will make even paladin much better in wild.

• aposteljoe's Avatar Hero of Warcraft 650 237 Posts Joined 06/18/2019

Prince Keleseth is back. But this time it also buffs board and hand, can be played twice and has no deck building restrictions. Ok, no body and +2 Mana. Don't get me wrong: the fact that it comes not down before turn 4 (coin 3) is really a downside here. You can't play it this Kazakus, too.

• YourPrivateNightmare's Avatar Bloodfeather 1365 2571 Posts Joined 03/25/2019

Now that is a proper handbuff card....in that it no longer is limited to the hand and therefore allowed to be actually good regardless of how much draw you have.

Basically this is a tiny version of Survival of the Fittest...and that card is crazy good.

With the legendary that reduces thee cost of Holy spells and the Spirit Healer this can do some insane things, even though you probably need to combo it with a Libram deck to get access to Justice for the boardclears

I tried having fun once.

It was awful.

• SilverWolf's Avatar Tauren Chieftain Addict 800 645 Posts Joined 04/01/2019

Very good buff, and the synergy with the Fluffy Legendary that reduce it's cost.

Maybe they are trying again with a buff centric decks

• Topandito's Avatar 805 383 Posts Joined 03/29/2019

Seems interesting. A little pricey perhaps but interesting none the less. There is a new way to reduce the cost of this but you usually won't be able to rely on anything of that sort. 

• Trimutius's Avatar Supporter 1380 1954 Posts Joined 03/16/2019

2.5 times cheaper but 4 times less stats than Survival of the Fittest, but hopefully paladin can make better use of this buffs.

I am envoy from nowhere in nowhere. Nobody and nothing have sent me. And even though it is impossible I exist. ©Trimutius

• Pezman's Avatar Unwrapped 1565 1350 Posts Joined 06/03/2019

That's a lot of buffs! And it has immediate board impact!

• AmigoGP's Avatar 185 135 Posts Joined 03/02/2021

Buff paladin may return ?needs some more buff cards and maybe we could see some cards that get some effects if the have more attack or hp.

• brayanpedraza's Avatar 90 35 Posts Joined 03/12/2021

can be fine with the legendary

• NerdyMcNerd's Avatar Peon 1060 161 Posts Joined 04/13/2020

I guess this could work in silver hand pally which it looked like they were trying to push in the core set.

Disclaimer: if the above is factually incorrect or complete rubbish it is definitely both intentional and  comedy genius.

• mayhern's Avatar Wizard 335 284 Posts Joined 07/26/2019

Very interesting card and totally in line with paladin. Basically a spell Mistcaller or a survival of the fittest wannabe.

• FieselFitz's Avatar Anduin 650 832 Posts Joined 05/29/2019

This seems ok - but in combination with the new legendary this gets cheaper and is therefor even better!

Good Card overall.

Challenge me ... when you're ready to duel a god!

• BloodMefist's Avatar Content Squad Old God Fanatic 715 659 Posts Joined 05/28/2019

Baby Survival of the Fittest. I have my doubts about this though, feels a tad slow atm and I'm not sure if there will be enough cards that can make use of the stat boost. Survival had things like rushing beasts, clowns, and Strongman, we'll have to see if Paladin has similar cards on a smaller scale.

• bardozan's Avatar 375 248 Posts Joined 09/12/2019

4 mana +15/+15 on average. Great value.

OBLIVION!

• Kerrek's Avatar Refreshment Vendor 355 83 Posts Joined 07/27/2019

This seems like The Mistcaller, but worse. I don't think it will see play. The Keleseth effect at 4 mana with no body is not good.

• shky's Avatar Vampire 675 168 Posts Joined 06/25/2019

can be a good card against control, but dont think its going to be really usefull on this meta but on wild its going to be a good card

• BigE's Avatar The Cake Is A Lie 830 363 Posts Joined 05/28/2020

Survival of the... Dude-est? Could be super anoying in whatever the pure/libram crap turns into. 

Dad Legend. Legend IV

• ArcyroX's Avatar Uther 430 154 Posts Joined 06/01/2019

sleeper of the set

• Alfi's Avatar Devoted Academic 1505 1013 Posts Joined 05/29/2019

Worse version of druid spell

-=alfi=-

• Leave a Comment

You must be signed in to leave a comment. Sign in here.

Remove Ads - Go Premium