New Shaman Spell - Nofin Can Stop Us

• Arthas's Avatar Black Lotus 775 1901 Posts Joined 03/10/2019
    Posted 3 weeks, 2 days ago

A new Rare Shaman Spell, No Fin Can Stop Us, has been revealed!

Nofin Can Stop Us Card Image

Discuss this card below or head on over to the card page to give it a rating!

Learn more about Forged in the Barrens

Head on over to our dedicated guide for Forged in the Barrens!

Get Cheaper Card Packs

This section contains affiliate links.

If you want to save money when buying Hearthstone packs, you should check out Amazon Coins! It's an easy way to save up to 25% off Hearthstone packs so you can get into the new expansion without worrying about your wallet too much. We've got a detailed guide on how to Get Started with Amazon Coins, but if you've already dealt with them in the past, you can buy some more by clicking right here.

Your friendly neighbourhood bot!
    Like what I'm doing? Disable ads and unlock cosmetics with Out of Cards Premium!

• KANSAS's Avatar Old God Fanatic 1715 2709 Posts Joined 03/25/2019

Not bad. A powerful tool in Murloc decks.

I am a little disappointed this wasn't Finja though . . .

Carrion, my wayward grub.

• shky's Avatar Vampire 675 168 Posts Joined 06/25/2019

we could get anyfin but this... is murloc shammy going back to meta?

• SilverWolf's Avatar Tauren Chieftain Addict 800 645 Posts Joined 04/01/2019

Still loving missing you Finja.

Maybe I will try out a murloc shaman on wild with this

• Sparkinarius's Avatar Crossroads Historian 710 470 Posts Joined 07/18/2019

I think that No fin Can Stop UsBADCARDNAME is a great follow up and pressure tool for Murloc Shaman decks. However, my question is: is there enough efficient murlocs left in the core set with the loss of Murloc Warleader? We'll have to see what murlocs are released for Shaman this expansion, but I think this card seeing play is more up to the efficiency of the available murlocs rather than the efficiency of the card itself.

For glory, honor, and gold!

• greenfrog100's Avatar Pikachu 200 140 Posts Joined 03/03/2021

With Bloodlust gone, this could be a decent finisher for murloc decks in standard. I still think bloodlust is the better card for wild however, since murloc decks usually enjoy being more aggressive.

Ribbit

• bardozan's Avatar 375 248 Posts Joined 09/12/2019

So, Shaman gets Nature spells and Murlocs this expansion. A weird combination.

OBLIVION!

• FortyDust's Avatar Mankrik's Wife 785 1140 Posts Joined 05/29/2019

The Murlocs we have at this moment aren't quiet good enough, but if they print one or two more decent ones, this will surely be a thing.

• DrunkDonuuut's Avatar Crossroads Historian 195 153 Posts Joined 03/01/2021

Interesting, but many good murlocs are leaving standard, I don't see a dominating murloc shaman archetype...maybe murlocs can synergize with natural spells? Something like "heal your hero 2 health per murloc you control"

• Guenh's Avatar Devoted Academic 675 631 Posts Joined 05/28/2019

This card is playable only in a murloc deck imo. So...are we gona see some murloc support ? XD

• BloodMefist's Avatar Content Squad Old God Fanatic 715 659 Posts Joined 05/28/2019

Gonna need some serious Murloc swarm/spam support for this to be good. Kinda surprised people thought it was gonna be Finja though, the teaser art seemed too low quality for the ninja murloc to be the main minion and not background.

• Fedrion's Avatar Maximum Volume 1280 498 Posts Joined 05/28/2019

3 mana +2/+2even though is only for murlocs, it's really solid. Really good for the play murlocs quest. Making it viable to win while fulfilling it.

Papa Nurgle wants to share his gifts.

• Topandito's Avatar 805 383 Posts Joined 03/29/2019

Not a ton to say here. If a murloc deck comes about then we could use this as a strong finisher. If they don't release another strong aoe the late game will be a tough thing for Shaman to pull off so in that case I can see Shaman going for something more aggro and maybe murlocs will be the key way for them to achieve that.

• BigE's Avatar The Cake Is A Lie 830 363 Posts Joined 05/28/2020

Murlocs! Now, if my damn friend Bryce would just finish the level 20 thing, so I can play Morgl... 

Mrglglgl! 

Dad Legend. Legend IV

• Synnr7's Avatar 640 257 Posts Joined 07/19/2019

Looks fun. Definitely need to see a murloc or two to be competitive but de-Fin-itely a good finisher if that happens.

Casual Dragon Cardgame enthusiast. 

• Hiei's Avatar COMMENT_COUNT_175_HS 435 196 Posts Joined 03/21/2019

The warleader murloc is gone, he was 3 mana +2 attack. This looks like his replacement except that this is permanent and give hp what is better. No magical school for the spell so probably murloc decks will be the only decks to use this

Murlocs <3

• CardStone's Avatar 105 40 Posts Joined 03/01/2021

Why do they keep trying to make murloc shaman a thing after so many years?

It failed every time.

It's just like getting less class cards because you know they are not going to see play.

• dembro's Avatar Peon 365 311 Posts Joined 03/31/2019

Uhh, didn't expect Murlocs. Sadly, I don't want to play a 3 Mana +1/+1 card. But hey, maybe some powerful Murlocs are coming this year. 

• ArcyroX's Avatar Uther 430 154 Posts Joined 06/01/2019

well, a lot of the good murlocs are not in the core set tho..

• Lemushki's Avatar Squirtle 830 559 Posts Joined 03/22/2019

As a Murloc Shaman PLayer. I am really happy about this. Might be able to replace some of my cards for wild.

Lemushki - The one and only since 2006

• Leave a Comment

You must be signed in to leave a comment. Sign in here.

Remove Ads - Go Premium