New Priest Minion - Priest of An'she

• Arthas's Avatar Black Lotus 780 1979 Posts Joined 03/10/2019
    Posted 3 months ago

A new Epic Priest Minion, Priest of An'she, has been revealed!

Priest of An'she Card Image

Discuss this card below or head on over to the card page to give it a rating!

Learn more about Forged in the Barrens

Head on over to our dedicated guide for Forged in the Barrens!

Get Cheaper Card Packs

This section contains affiliate links.

If you want to save money when buying Hearthstone packs, you should check out Amazon Coins! It's an easy way to save up to 25% off Hearthstone packs so you can get into the new expansion without worrying about your wallet too much. We've got a detailed guide on how to Get Started with Amazon Coins, but if you've already dealt with them in the past, you can buy some more by clicking right here.

Your friendly neighbourhood bot!
    Like what I'm doing? Disable ads and unlock cosmetics with Out of Cards Premium!

• FieselFitz's Avatar Anduin 665 852 Posts Joined 05/29/2019
    Posted 3 months ago

I think this is pretty good.

5 Mana 5/5 Taunt is decent enough but if you managed to heal up with lets say a 0 Mana Card or even the 1 Mana Spell on turn 6 or 5 with Coin this is an 8/8 ... very good in my oppinion.

Challenge me ... when you're ready to duel a god!

• YourPrivateNightmare's Avatar Bloodfeather 1400 2818 Posts Joined 03/25/2019
    Posted 3 months ago

They really seem to be pushing a more...."interactive" Priest playstyle....let's hope they remember to give them a minimum of tempo/card draw so we don't just go back to afking into winconditions again.

I tried having fun once.

It was awful.

• Thresh's Avatar 235 26 Posts Joined 06/07/2019
    Posted 3 months ago

Needs a cheap heal to be strong

• Dreams's Avatar Banned Pikachu 335 290 Posts Joined 11/05/2020
    Posted 3 months ago

Tempo Priest looking nice

Banned for spamming.

• FrostyFeet's Avatar Senior Moderator Derpcorn 1740 1280 Posts Joined 10/20/2018
    Posted 3 months ago

Not sold on this one. Upside that is situational and requires some effort, and even then it's not a massive tempo swing. In a right kind of deck sure, but not something for every Priest ever.

• Lookwedont's Avatar Taurajo Innkeeper 340 144 Posts Joined 01/19/2020
    Posted 3 months ago

Granted it lends itself to the fantasy and play style of priests, it just feels to slow and fair

• AmigoGP's Avatar 200 142 Posts Joined 03/02/2021
    Posted 3 months ago

The art looks cool .The effect is great 5 8/8 but you have to heal something to get it you can combo it with the new 0 cost card .Need to see other heal cards to really value this  cause up until now this can be an 8/8 on turn 7 most of the time,6 if you have the 1 cost heal card and on 5 with the new card .

• allthehype's Avatar Crossroads Historian 510 630 Posts Joined 07/26/2019
    Posted 3 months ago

Should be easy enough to trigger. Good card, but in what archetype 

• Elfensilver's Avatar 580 645 Posts Joined 03/14/2019
    Posted 3 months ago

Most likely a 7mana 8/8 with taunt, which is solid. But it will probably only see play in plays with a lot of heals. Seems like a solid addition to any tempo priest (so none at least in the moment) 

• bananenparty's Avatar Card Designer Enthusiast 715 186 Posts Joined 06/12/2019
    Posted 3 months ago

idk seems a bit underwhelming. The reveal video said it all (even though they said it in french ^^)

• dapperdog's Avatar Dragon Scholar 1335 2439 Posts Joined 07/29/2019
    Posted 3 months ago

Conditional big body in a class that can't really draw. Im not feeling it.

Occasionally this can surprise your opponent, but most likely its because you decided to play this card at all.

• BigE's Avatar The Cake Is A Lie 845 392 Posts Joined 05/28/2020
    Posted 3 months ago

These big taunt priest cards are looking like pure Paladin. Always save Kayn Sunfury

Dad Legend. Legend IV

• bardozan's Avatar 380 250 Posts Joined 09/12/2019
    Posted 3 months ago

Priest can usually reduce the cost of spells. A reduced healing spell into this seems good.

OBLIVION!

• aposteljoe's Avatar Hero of Warcraft 665 284 Posts Joined 06/18/2019
    Posted 3 months ago

The "4 Mana 7/7" for Palladin from Rasthakan wasn't played. I guess this will share the same fate. But this is more easy to trigger and is a decent anti-aggro tool.

• Lundy's Avatar Crossroads Historian 1065 348 Posts Joined 06/21/2019
    Posted 3 months ago

Card is good, but not great and won't see play

• Dermostatic's Avatar Eldritch Horror 535 228 Posts Joined 03/31/2019
    Posted 3 months ago

Even with the buff, it's just an 8/8 Taunt, which is relatively easy to deal with nowadays.

Although the card is cool, and the art is fantastically dynamic, I don't expect it to find a place in many Priest decks.

Started playing HS in May, 2015. The bad news: I missed the excitement of 'Naxx out?' and GvG. The good news: I never met an Undertaker.

• Trimutius's Avatar 1440 2023 Posts Joined 03/16/2019
    Posted 3 months ago

Actually good stats for the cost, especially with stuff like Renew

I am envoy from nowhere in nowhere. Nobody and nothing have sent me. And even though it is impossible I exist. ©Trimutius

• meisterz39's Avatar 740 952 Posts Joined 06/03/2019
    Posted 3 months ago

Getting Priest of An'she to be an 8/8 taunt on turn 5 is pretty easy with Desperate Prayer, making both cards look like serious contenders for a control or midrange priest that needs to survive an aggro-heavy metagame. It also has basically no competition in the 5-mana slot in Priest, which is what I expect will push this up from just playable to a highly relevant Priest card.

• KanzakiGin's Avatar Mankrik 675 155 Posts Joined 03/02/2021
    Posted 3 months ago

effectively 1 turn 6 or 7 card unless you can reduce its cost through various effects

Rogue DH

• Leave a Comment

You must be signed in to leave a comment. Sign in here.

Remove Ads - Go Premium