New Warrior Minion - Rokara

• Arthas's Avatar Black Lotus 780 1979 Posts Joined 03/10/2019
    Posted 3 months ago

A new Legendary Warrior Minion, Rokara, has been revealed!

Rokara Card Image

Discuss this card below or head on over to the card page to give it a rating!

Learn more about Forged in the Barrens

Head on over to our dedicated guide for Forged in the Barrens!

Get Cheaper Card Packs

This section contains affiliate links.

If you want to save money when buying Hearthstone packs, you should check out Amazon Coins! It's an easy way to save up to 25% off Hearthstone packs so you can get into the new expansion without worrying about your wallet too much. We've got a detailed guide on how to Get Started with Amazon Coins, but if you've already dealt with them in the past, you can buy some more by clicking right here.

Your friendly neighbourhood bot!
    Like what I'm doing? Disable ads and unlock cosmetics with Out of Cards Premium!

• theo333's Avatar Outlandish Rager 755 551 Posts Joined 03/29/2019
    Posted 3 months ago

Have a sturdy Taunt 2-cost!

• Trimutius's Avatar 1440 2023 Posts Joined 03/16/2019
    Posted 3 months ago

Seems like it activates from going face too... so it is super good.

I am envoy from nowhere in nowhere. Nobody and nothing have sent me. And even though it is impossible I exist. ©Trimutius

• DrunkDonuuut's Avatar Crossroads Historian 195 158 Posts Joined 03/01/2021
    Posted 3 months ago

At first glance, this looks super weak...+1+1 isn't that of a bit deal, especially warrior has cards like shield of honor to aggro down the opponent. 

• BigE's Avatar The Cake Is A Lie 845 392 Posts Joined 05/28/2020
    Posted 3 months ago

Sticking a Bumper Car Card Image on 2 was a nice play for Aggro Rush warrior this season that I played to Legend. This card slots right in. Nice. 

Dad Legend. Legend IV

• NebuchadnezzarHS's Avatar Face Collector 1350 549 Posts Joined 06/14/2019
    Posted 3 months ago

Great card and its effect might spiral out of control quickly.

"If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck... but not always though."

• shky's Avatar Vampire 680 169 Posts Joined 06/25/2019
    Posted 3 months ago

this is strong, if you cant remove it fast and your enemy have any minion advantage before you, then you are going to be snowballed to death

• dapperdog's Avatar Dragon Scholar 1335 2439 Posts Joined 07/29/2019
    Posted 3 months ago

Enables Warmaul Challenger to be a massive beast of a minion. Everything else is a little too iffy as it needs them to actually survive the attack.

• Lemushki's Avatar Squirtle 835 584 Posts Joined 03/22/2019
    Posted 3 months ago

If it works attacking the enemy hero. Then great. If not... Too slow

Lemushki - The one and only since 2006

• burgoskid's Avatar 210 218 Posts Joined 03/02/2021
    Posted 3 months ago

This seems kind of weak to me for a legendary.

• mayhern's Avatar Wizard 335 288 Posts Joined 07/26/2019
    Posted 3 months ago

Looks like it can buff itself from the text. If that's the case it's really op

• PetiteMouche's Avatar 75 32 Posts Joined 03/18/2021
    Posted 3 months ago
    Quote From burgoskid

This seems kind of weak to me for a legendary.

Then compare it to Darius Crowley and you'll see that it's much stronger

• Me0203's Avatar 640 347 Posts Joined 06/13/2019
    Posted 3 months ago

It's not a scary effect or an interesting effect, but it's a well-desired one for a healthy archetype. Cards like this, cards that build up small bits and pieces of stats and round out your board, are quite fun to play with. It's the l'il dopamine bumps that pile up with the slow accumulation of numbers. Like training a skill in Runescape! 

I will say, I'm quite excited to play with Warrior on the 25th. The set mechanic, Frenzy, is just built different for Warrior. Frothing Berserker is back, Whirlwind will be around, Rokara and the new Warsong Commander fuel the rush archetype... It'll be fun!

Better call Thrall!

• meisterz39's Avatar 740 952 Posts Joined 06/03/2019
    Posted 3 months ago

Obviously this is built to synergize with Frenzy cards, but it's way better than just that. "Attacks and survives" doesn't mean "kills a minion" or even "attacks a minion" - your board can just go face and get buffs out of Rokara while you get extra value from your rush value trades. Seems super powerul.

• Horus's Avatar Mankrik's Wife 2020 2151 Posts Joined 05/29/2019
    Posted 3 months ago

That's pretty aggressively costed, useful effect, and can act as a great support for Enraged Damaged/Frenzy'd minions
    That is going to be fun!

Struggle with Heroic Galakrond's Awakening? I got your back : 

• Pezman's Avatar Academy Adventurer 1635 1410 Posts Joined 06/03/2019
    Posted 3 months ago

The video suggests playing this alongside Blademaster Samuro. Will the order of events mean he gets the buff, THEN deals his AOE? That could be neat,

• slychd's Avatar Sparklepony 1145 484 Posts Joined 05/30/2019
    Posted 3 months ago

This doesn't seem terrible. I could see it spiraling out of control if not removed.

• dembro's Avatar Peon 365 312 Posts Joined 03/31/2019
    Posted 3 months ago

Buffing up the Health of your damaged minions (self-damaged, most likely, to trigger Frenzy effects at advantageous times) while still keeping them damaged is nice, but this doesn't seem strong enough for a Legendary.

• Lookwedont's Avatar Taurajo Innkeeper 340 144 Posts Joined 01/19/2020
    Posted 3 months ago

Meh. It works, but so easy to remove. You'll get one, maybe two good procs before it's dealt with.

• Sparkinarius's Avatar Crossroads Historian 710 471 Posts Joined 07/18/2019
    Posted 3 months ago

This is kind of crazy with Warmaul Challenger, but this looks underwhelming in every other use case. Both the body and the effect look underwhelming for the cost. Rokara herself is rarely going to trade into anything and survive, and the effect doesn't make up for the body. The single +1/+1 buffs don't stack up fast enough and don't help with trades as the minions are buffed AFTER the attack and have to survive. Comparatively, Guff Runetotem's effect stacks up much faster in a given turn and is easier to achieve.

For glory, honor, and gold!

• Leave a Comment

You must be signed in to leave a comment. Sign in here.

Remove Ads - Go Premium