New Priest Minion - Serena Bloodfeather

• Arthas's Avatar Black Lotus 780 1979 Posts Joined 03/10/2019
    Posted 2 months, 4 weeks ago

A new Legendary Priest Minion, Serena Bloodfeather, has been revealed!

Serena Bloodfeather Card Image

Discuss this card below or head on over to the card page to give it a rating!

Learn more about Forged in the Barrens

Head on over to our dedicated guide for Forged in the Barrens!

Get Cheaper Card Packs

This section contains affiliate links.

If you want to save money when buying Hearthstone packs, you should check out Amazon Coins! It's an easy way to save up to 25% off Hearthstone packs so you can get into the new expansion without worrying about your wallet too much. We've got a detailed guide on how to Get Started with Amazon Coins, but if you've already dealt with them in the past, you can buy some more by clicking right here.

Your friendly neighbourhood bot!
    Like what I'm doing? Disable ads and unlock cosmetics with Out of Cards Premium!

• Apple2016's Avatar 165 141 Posts Joined 03/02/2021

Great value for 2 mana

• Alfi's Avatar Devoted Academic 1505 1042 Posts Joined 05/29/2019

Steal half of attack and defense is weak

-=alfi=-

• Karmin's Avatar Zombie 235 140 Posts Joined 02/12/2021

Not sure how this is working, does it steal Attack and Health until one is higher, or until it's both ?

• allthehype's Avatar Crossroads Historian 510 630 Posts Joined 07/26/2019

This could see play. It's not game-breaking strong by any means but it's a cheap way to cripple a threat. Cool design and perfect flavor for Priest.

• Hiei's Avatar COMMENT_COUNT_175_HS 445 198 Posts Joined 03/21/2019
    Quote From Karmin

Not sure how this is working, does it steal Attack and Health until one is higher, or until it's both ?

Its independant. Attack is stolen until it is higher and then health is stolen until it his higher. So the card can end beeing a 3/5 instead of 3/3 or 5/5

Murlocs <3

• aposteljoe's Avatar Hero of Warcraft 665 284 Posts Joined 06/18/2019

Let's say I cast this on a 4/5. This steals 2 attack and 3 health, because they would be even by stealing only 2 health. So this the becomes a 3/4 and the other one a 2/2. Is this right?

For two mana this is nice, mess around with your opponents stuff by developing a threat on you own. Not a 5-star game winning play, but quite decent and fits Priest's playstyle. I like it.

• AmigoGP's Avatar 200 142 Posts Joined 03/02/2021

Great card  .2 mana you make a big minion and they get a smaller one you can even combo it with other priest cards to kill the now smaller minion that was big and hard to remove  .It has a lot of potential ,it king of looks like the paladin epic card but this has a vampire twist to it.

• ArchSpike's Avatar 500 141 Posts Joined 06/24/2019

This may be really good against any deck that plays big minions (could even be played alongside a Death to deal with a Yogg that just ate an entire board) but is rather useless against aggro.

I wonder if this would steal anything from another 1/1 minion. Will the effect just not trigger in the first place or will it only check after its first "steal"?

• mayhern's Avatar Wizard 335 288 Posts Joined 07/26/2019

Good to remove taunts of you have other minions on the board

• dapperdog's Avatar Dragon Scholar 1335 2439 Posts Joined 07/29/2019

There's no shenanigans here, this card will never kill the target unless its literally at 1 health.

Kinda useless actually. And its a legendary too. The only hope this card has left is that there's some OP epic card around the corner that will immediately make this card the most powerful card imaginable.

I guess while we're hoping for stuff that will never happen, I might as well hope that I would win Outofcard's mega bundle lottery myself.

• FrostyFeet's Avatar Senior Moderator Derpcorn 1740 1280 Posts Joined 10/20/2018

Cool and rather unique effect. Not sure how viable it will be though.

For achievement hunters: Celestalon is once again teasing us with upcoming achievements. Apparently you'll need to kill the drained minion with Serena.

• Megasharpie's Avatar Mankrik's Wife 350 144 Posts Joined 08/06/2020

For 2 mana, I can see this being used. However it appears slightly underwhelming. You're not removing a creature, but only making it slightly weaker so there is still a presence on the battlefield. 

At this point I have spent too much money on these games to quit. 

Now pass me another pack, and lets see what I pull. 

• Erodos's Avatar Crossroads Historian 700 678 Posts Joined 05/29/2019

This can be quite alright, as you shrink an opponent's threat and build your own. However, threats are rarely in the form of pure stats, and Priest has enough removal that they can just completely remove the threat instead of shrinking it. Synergises well with Animated Broomstick though.

• bardozan's Avatar 380 250 Posts Joined 09/12/2019

Priest couldn't have two good legendaries in one expansion. The other one is very well designed, this is the weak one.

I don't know if we are missing a 500 IQ play. Halve the stats and gain that much, is there any interaction with other cards? Doesn't seem to help that much to steal or remove the target.

OBLIVION!

• dapperdog's Avatar Dragon Scholar 1335 2439 Posts Joined 07/29/2019
    Quote From FrostyFeet

Cool and rather unique effect. Not sure how viable it will be though.

For achievement hunters: Celestalon is once again teasing us with upcoming achievements. Apparently you'll need to kill the drained minion with Serena.

If you only need to do this once, its simply enough, since anything with 1 health will die to this effect...I assume anyway

• MarcoHS's Avatar Scholomance Surveyor 315 97 Posts Joined 06/02/2019

It's not such must craft. If you find it on the packs you will play it, it has a good effect, otherwise you can live without it

• NebuchadnezzarHS's Avatar Face Collector 1350 549 Posts Joined 06/14/2019

Not sure how this will work, but on paper does not look good. Most of the times it will probably not even kill the targeted minion?

"If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck... but not always though."

• Theodrinus's Avatar Uther 825 242 Posts Joined 12/05/2019

Quick formula of resulting stats for head calculations:

For target minion: halve Attack and Health, rounded down.

For Serena: halve target minion's Attack and Health, rounded up, then add +1/+1.

Put your faith in the Light!

• UVE's Avatar 935 664 Posts Joined 05/29/2019

Looks really cool, annoying and weak.

Can sinergize with Shadow Word: Pain, but that card rotates next year.

By The Holy Light!

• Leave a Comment

You must be signed in to leave a comment. Sign in here.

Remove Ads - Go Premium