I think I fixed Quest Hunter

Scholomance Academy
  • RandomGuy's Avatar 430 614 Posts Joined 05/29/2019
    Posted 1 year, 1 month ago

It's still not Highlander Hunter so it's still probably bad. But here's a cleaned up version of your idea.

• YourPrivateNightmare's Avatar Bloodfeather 1490 3222 Posts Joined 03/25/2019
    Quote From RandomGuy

It's still not Highlander Hunter so it's still probably bad. But here's a cleaned up version of your idea.

I don't think Adorable Infestation is any good. It's a horrible topdeck and doesn't help trading because almost all our stuff is at 1 health anyways.

I also haven't really been impressed by Kragg's performance overall, but maybe I'm just unlucky.

Vectus and Shu'ma are pretty slow and only work as win-more cards in my opinion.

I still hate TRacking, it always drops something important.

I tried having fun once.

It was awful.

• YourPrivateNightmare's Avatar Bloodfeather 1490 3222 Posts Joined 03/25/2019

Alright, after now being beaten by Priests even I have decided to give up on this type of deck. Apparently 5 Zixors isn't enough if they can just copy 3 of them out of your deck and spam about 6 Cabal Acolytes.

Since going full value isn't working out against the decks it's supposed to I guess full combo might just work better, so I'm gonna try again to adopt Pezman's Krush build and try to make it work as a legit lategame 30-damage combo with the early game focussed on full defense.

I tried having fun once.

It was awful.

• JackJimson's Avatar 595 580 Posts Joined 11/19/2019

Can blame ya for losing to Priests. Priest is OP right now.

Even pros agree, as priest is currently the most banned class in GM.

I personally find that class toxic, especially Mindrender Illucia

• dapperdog's Avatar Dragon Scholar 1385 2905 Posts Joined 07/29/2019
    Quote From JackJimson

Can blame ya for losing to Priests. Priest is OP right now.

Even pros agree, as priest is currently the most banned class in GM.

I personally find that class toxic, especially Mindrender Illucia

Agreed that mindrender feels really bad to play against. Its perhaps the greatest mistake made by team5 since Patches the Pirate and Jade Idol, but since its printed we all have to just live with it.

Priest is good, but far from the best. That class is most likely warrior

Its only the most banned because everyone is targeting druid. Since kael'thas is effectively gone, we will likely see more hunter, aggro druid, or even shaman, so warrior will most likely be the class to ban next.

• Leave a Comment

You must be signed in to leave a comment. Sign in here.

Remove Ads - Go Premium