Have you tried Pogo Rogue?

55 64 Posts Joined 05/28/2019
    Posted 3 years ago

thanks. I will probs skip the carpets for now then. My idea with SN1P-SN4P wont work neither as I forgot the bunnies don't have magnetize. for this reason I dunno if it will be worth it in pogos. 

125 11 Posts Joined 06/03/2019
    Posted 3 years ago

If someone can sort out how to get the deck consistently into the late game, then it's a killer as its near impossible to out-value it.  But, getting it past the wall of agro isn't easy. It's easy to end up with a hand full of no-answer and get steamrolled. 

It is fun to play though. All the rogue-lackey decks are.

Catch me Streaming at:  SigTrent Plays Games

290 44 Posts Joined 06/03/2019
    Posted 3 years ago

Started off playing the non lacky tax version post on day one. 

Then moved to waggle  pick lacky, to slow.

I slowly added the lacky package removed taz and added tog, with 2 sap 2 vanish worked well.

Ran it last night subbing out saps for carpets, I'm going back to sap now. The carpets buff your lacky but...you getmore value by bouncing them than rushing to clear minions.

Definatly  run escape. 

Dragon Scholar 365 289 Posts Joined 05/29/2019
    Posted 3 years ago

I run a version with sharks, miscreants and SI:7 agents, no Shiv, no Thalnos... It's working well for me, but I only have 7 games with the last version (went 5-2 BTW).

The pleasure is mine.

My last standard decks: nothing special right now.

Lava Coil 305 159 Posts Joined 05/29/2019
    Posted 3 years ago
    Quote From AliRadicali

Regarding Magic Carpet I've been unimpressed with it in the few games I tried. Seems like a bit of a win more card in that it does nothing w/o the cards you already rely on to win, lackeys and pogos. You also have Zilliax(es) and rushy lackeys, not to mention vanish and whatever spells your spell lackey gives you, so the effect is a bit redundant.

How is carpet a win more card?? It literally helps you play from behind.  With bounce effects, you can use one pogo to clear a board.  By themselves, the bounce effects don't do anything other than add +2/+2 to a minion that can be cleared before it does achieves anything... maybe it's only working for me because I'm running more of those and less shuffle mechanics than the average pogo deck

Dragon Scholar 365 289 Posts Joined 05/29/2019
    Posted 3 years ago

We need to make our decks more popular so statistics are shown in HSreplay.net so we can see which version is better (10 players, 400 games needed) :)

The pleasure is mine.

My last standard decks: nothing special right now.

• Leave a Comment

You must be signed in to leave a comment. Sign in here.