Out of Cards Deckbuilding United in Stormwind Giveaway Entry Thread

United in Stormwind
  • JFK's Avatar Curious Pair 1070 621 Posts Joined 07/31/2019
    Posted 1 month, 3 weeks ago

As a free-to-play player, I went with a deck I already had. Would feel a bit unfair if I theorycrafted something there was no way for me to try myself. Of course, I updated it with some UiS cards, only 2 though but it's a Wild deck. Just hope it still counts!

Yes, it's Odd Priest. Now stop laughing. 

• Meneldor's Avatar Child of Galakrond 245 96 Posts Joined 07/26/2019

This is my serious approach in theorycrafting. I made this deck to be more competitive than just fun. Of course there's a lot of room to improve so I can't wait to see how it performs and what needs to be changed.

• h0lysatan's Avatar Academy Sleuth 760 553 Posts Joined 12/03/2019

Well, since I found the Mage Questline pretty hard to complete, I just upped the win condition from No Minion Spell Mage without using the Questline.

Knowledge is Power

• champtz's Avatar 65 1 Posts Joined 04/06/2020

My opponents might get mad at me for playing a Control deck in day one but I still will, I had too much fun crafting this one.

Good luck to everyone participating in the giveaway.

• Gery's Avatar Explorer of Dragons 180 8 Posts Joined 07/26/2019

It is my first deck posted here. I hope that my english in the guide will not be the worst and someone will have a fun with my deck.

Good luck to everyone!

• dib's Avatar Rock Rager 355 123 Posts Joined 04/01/2019

Combining Il'gynoth and Jace Darkweaver for a powerful finisher combo. Really enjoy this archetype which I, personally, have dubbed Vampire DH. :)

• RangDipkin's Avatar Rexxar 335 133 Posts Joined 05/30/2019
  • dracobk201's Avatar 140 15 Posts Joined 05/28/2019

I don't feel very confortable with my list but, I want to refine it when the expansion is released.

Thanks for the giveaway opportunity.

• RuneRobin's Avatar 40 1 Posts Joined 11/11/2020

Me am Master Hunter, so of course me make deck that have best SMORC card in expansion: Sword of a Thousand Truths 

Guide contain all you need know to become Legend like me. Good luck and remember, taunt is cheat.

• endreask's Avatar 30 1 Posts Joined 08/01/2021
  • Tumbleweedovski's Avatar Protector of Elwynn 1125 479 Posts Joined 06/12/2019

Alright, this'll be my entry!

I thought about simply submitting this Highlander Evenlock, but I didn't fully build it myself so that's no fun. So, I took a look at the new cards again and two cards drew my attention. I'm really happy with the result. Obviously, it won't be the best deck ever, but it looks super fun and I can't wait to try it out! Small problem is just that I'm still missing some of the older cards like Zai, the Incredible or Metamorphosis.

Now, let's take a look at what you all have built!

Arena > Wild > Standard

• Donusca's Avatar 40 1 Posts Joined 08/01/2021

I hope everyone considers trying out my list to have some fun with Pirate Warrior with the drop of the new expansion! Thanks! The following is my submission.

• FeraMortal's Avatar 25 1 Posts Joined 08/01/2021

Well, here's my Spell School Mage deck. I'm looking forward to building it when the expansion launches!

• JackJimson's Avatar 590 576 Posts Joined 11/19/2019

I generally don't write guides, so I hope this is enough lol.

The paladin quest will not likely be a Meta deck, but it is one of the decks I want to first try out.

• granite543's Avatar 125 11 Posts Joined 06/06/2019
  • Karakon's Avatar 275 55 Posts Joined 06/03/2019

This deck might be interesting for you to see. Also good luck to all deck builders!!!

• Nevin's Avatar 425 298 Posts Joined 06/14/2019

Here's my entry. I have a special love for cheap Token Druid decks, because that was the source of my first major climb up the ladder when I was still new and didn't have many legendaries. Hopefully this option is available for other new players in the upcoming meta!

• skull's Avatar 25 1 Posts Joined 08/01/2021

The deck is very simple to play, you need to complete the mission as quickly as possible.

But after completing the first part you can control the table and continue to damage the opponent.

• angelkas's Avatar Pikachu 345 82 Posts Joined 08/17/2019

Wait, how do you sign here?

• Timeless's Avatar 35 1 Posts Joined 08/02/2021

A different take on Darkest Hour Warlock that I had a lot of fun making.

• This thread is locked and may not be replied to.

Remove Ads - Go Premium