Master Duelist 1.3: Deathly Hallows - Submission & Discussion Thread

• AbusingKel's Avatar HearthStationeer 785 290 Posts Joined 02/02/2019
    Posted 9 months, 3 weeks ago

Much better result with an Awaken the Makers priest build. I was too slow with the final screenshot. Got destroyed by a Paladin with Disks of Legend and dropped my all-time favorite minion: Kel'Thuzad! He just started recycling Tirion Fordring... I couldn't even get mad about it. lol

Now you kids are probably saying to yourselves, "Hey Matt, how can we get back on the right track?" 

• shaveyou's Avatar 415 198 Posts Joined 06/08/2019

Hit 12:0 with a hunter deck, but not the one you might think of:

Starter Deck:

Show Spoiler

Starting Treasure was Carrot on a Stick

First Passive - Recycling

Second Passive - Meek Mastery

Run breakdown:  This turned nearly every game into a meat grinder, with recycling carrying the bulk of the work. For every bit of damage dealt, armor was replacing it. There were a couple of games that went really easily, but for the majority, we got close to fatigue. MVP's were Recycling, The Rat KingAncient Reflections and bizarrely, Eggnapper.

Final Deck 

Show Spoiler

Best moment:

Show Spoiler

/Edit - Uploaded the wrong screenshot for starter deck

Botched the pics again... TIL that screenshot won't include the HSDT overlay. lol

This deck was really fun. 10-3 finish thanks to the insane treasures I was offered. Mummy Magic and Wax Rager are rude AF in a DR build that is fairly light to start. I had back to back games that were just brutal starts for my opponents when I dropped Hunter's Insight on T1 and reduced Undertaker & a choice DR minion for an explosive start. Two other games where Wax Rager came out on curve and ran away with the games.

Now you kids are probably saying to yourselves, "Hey Matt, how can we get back on the right track?" 

• Avalon's Avatar Content Admin Salty Dog 1490 1916 Posts Joined 06/12/2019

AbusingKel - Congrats for the second Priest attempt: the first one really needed some justice! As for the Paladin run, I am afraid to tell you that you did not post your final deck, which does allow me to check if the conditions were actually met.

shaveyou - I am honestly surprised to see a flawless run with such a unique deck: I have never seen something like that even in Constructed. Just. Wow.

Edit: shaveyou, do you have any proof that your run is a 12-0 and not a 12-1 or 12-2? Unfortunately I can see it from the screenshots you uploaded. Please keep it in mind for the future, as I couldn't reasonably accept it when compared to other players' proofs of their 12-0s.

Spice Lord and self-proclaimed Meme Master.

• You can follow me on Twitter - I am always active and you can tag me to highlight your (or someone else's) 12 wins Duels run or really anything Hearthstone-related!
    • Hearthstone Battletag: beppe946#2807 (EU)
    Posted 9 months, 2 weeks ago

I know I'm not getting the screen shots and other requirements right. No worries on the credit for runs.

I'm in this for the challenge of building a deck based on requirements/restrictions. It forces me to try different things and is fun! It's also cool to see what other are doing. Thanks for running these.

• Leave a Comment

You must be signed in to leave a comment. Sign in here.