This is the composition that might take an edge on the combo and burst damage lineup.
the nature buffed team
for starters I choose : Guff/Thrall/Bru’kan
Thrall is your carry here and Guff tanks for him while Bru’kan disrupt. This team is very sensitive to fighters but again I don’t think will see many starters including more than one fighter.
On the bench we have malfurion, Brightwing for nature combos and kingKrush as a finisher
Samuro or illidan could work as well but KingKrush seems superior andTirion would be my second pick .
let me know what you think of this lineup and if you have better combos to pull of.
I'd be tempted to put Brightwing in the opening lineup. The potential to buff Krush and get him on the board without anyone dying -- while still activating Nature Combos -- is just too good. If not Brightwing, then definitely Malfurion. The Malfurion-Guff synergy seems a lot better to me than Thrall-Guff.
In PvE, it all depends on the enemy comp, but I assume you're referring to PvP here.
You mean guff/Brightwing/Bru’kan as a starter or Guff/Brightwing/ Thrall
How about Anacondra, Brightwing, Thrall, Krush, Malfurion, Guff (in no particular order)?
The problem I keep running into is arranging the bench in a way that guarantees Brightwing will pull Krush (assuming level 30 stats). It would work with Krush/Anacondra/Malfurion on the bench, but I don't like the way that leaves the starting line.
In my opinion nature comp will be the most tanky, grindy team, and they will have success in both PVE in PVP. What do we need?
1. Malfurion Stormrage. His equipment can heal the party for 18. Everyone, every turn, passively. He can also speed up the party, root the opponent, or provide further aoe heal or aoe damage.
2. Guff the caster-tank. Taunt and +12/+32 every second turn? Yes please. He can also buff the whole party including the bench. His Living Brambles says: "nature combo: repeat this", and I wonder if it works with Malf's equip, providing another heal. Maybe not, but Guff is still broken. Speaking of bro'ken:
3. Bru'kan the bro'ken disruptor. Muddy footing at speed 4 that deals nature damage and slows the opponent by 10? Without cooldown? Yes please. He can also give the team +nature damage which is nice. I think he is the 3rd best, but I also think that there is someone else who is more worthy in the starting 3. Who else, than:
4. Brightwing, the swapper. This little shit is just so good in any comp, and she is even better in a nature comp. Buffing the bench is nice. Healing the whole party is something we already have, but thats what makes the party super tanky/grindy, the fact that we have more sources of heal. And lastly the best ability: swapping (with healing of course). Especially good in PVE, but it could be good in PVP aswell.
5. Lady Anacondra, who makes the cut. Serpent's bite gets double bonus from +nature damage which is nice. She can also heal, which works with our strategy.
6. Thrall Morgl the Oracle, aka the better Thrall (I mean in nature comps). I mean what would Thrall do? He has an orc-buff, a mediocre aoe, and another skill which is good with attack focused heroes. Meanwhile with the right equipment Morgl can deal damage and heal the whole party (grindy strategy, remember?) without cooldown and he can heal for 30 every second turn.
So I think that the nature comp will be pretty strong, very tanky, very grindy, but Thrall doesnt make the cut for the best 6.
I see your reasoning poghy, it makes sense but you might laque of physical damage and if malfurion dies, your caster will be very fragile against orc comps or Diablo fire tea
You should check out VexC's Advanced Nature build, you can see the full guide here https://www.instagram.com/p/CU0jDP9gqtt/ or watch his walkthrough here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xv7bXPodhpo&t=257s
I think we have to consider Tyrande as a part of a Nature comp given Band of the Wilds 4 allows her Elune's Grace ability to function with nature abilities.
Personally, I would start with Malfurion, Tyrande and Brightwing with Guff, Bru'kan and Anacondra on the bench. I think there is a very good case for Guff to start instead of Malfurion given his bench-buffing capabilities.
Honestly, we'll all have to wait and see to try it out, but once I access the Band of the Wilds 4 equipment for Tyrande, she's going straight into this comp.
You must be signed in to leave a comment. Sign in here.