So what does everyone think?

• Pezman's Avatar Pirate King 1805 1575 Posts Joined 06/03/2019
    Posted 1 month ago

You know what I love? Getting a Merc to level 30, then backing out to the main menu, going to achievements to click the box for the new equipment they earned, then going back into Mercenaries to equip the new item. So many very important steps in the process, much better than just awarding the new equipment right there in the tavern.

I also love completing a task, forgetting to go back to the campfire to claim the reward, then encountering the highly coveted Mysterious Stranger, only to have it evaporate, leaving me 15 stupid coins because "the campfire is full."

/s

• Pezman's Avatar Pirate King 1805 1575 Posts Joined 06/03/2019
    Posted 2 weeks, 5 days ago

Isn't every Mercs pack supposed to contain at least one merc? I just opened 5 coins.

• dapperdog's Avatar Dragon Scholar 1475 3298 Posts Joined 07/29/2019
    Posted 2 weeks, 5 days ago
    Quote From Pezman

Isn't every Mercs pack supposed to contain at least one merc? I just opened 5 coins.

Its not well explained by blizz, but the idea is that in each pack there's a slot having a chance to roll a merc, portrait, or coin according to a random rarity. If it rolls a rare, and you have all mercs in rare, then it'll either give a portrait or coins. Seems like you rolled coins, which is definitely better than portraits most of the time.

• Leave a Comment

You must be signed in to leave a comment. Sign in here.